RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

My record of the number of things I told myself to do and didn't do keeps climbing!

2 hours ago, StarKaabi said:

Why the frick are these guys such horrid breeders it is easier to get an egg from a metal pair-

*stares at the Legendary Trio accusingly* It's easier to catch a fresh egg than to breed a purebred. 

the under layer is for clean, the top layer is for kinda clean, and the top blanket layer is for whatever (except none of us are extremely dirty cuz otherwise we'd just shower/bathe)

Feeling really guilty that I have 81 Scourge Keepers. And yet, they really are lousy breeders! wtf! 40 PB pairs and I'm lucky if I get 3 eggs out of that!

ETA: Just bred all of them. Not a single egg. wow.

Edited by Syiren

6 minutes ago, Syiren said:

I have 81 Scourge Keepers

Wait? WHAT???

8 minutes ago, Syiren said:

And yet, they really are lousy breeders!

You're not the first to say this. *points to top of page*

13 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Feeling really guilty that I have 81 Scourge Keepers.

Wow that's a lot! Your adventurers must be very good. 

Feeling guilty about all my unnamed dragons and abandoned DC projects and... I don't *want* to leave DC or even take a break really, it's just... Not fun lately? 

And speaking of not fun, 8am is way too early in the morning for a doctor appt. I'm usually barely awake by 9 (and even then often go back to sleep after taking morning meds). Tomorrow morning is not going to be fun. 

18 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Wait? WHAT???

You're not the first to say this. *points to top of page*

Yeah... ^^; https://dragcave.net/group/200703

12 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Wow that's a lot! Your adventurers must be very good. 

That, and I've collected a lot of the Adventuring dragons. I love those six, but when I saw the Scourge Keepers I knew I wanted to raise an army of them. I want to build a large PB lineage, and gift/trade any extra or siblings I breed. :)

Stop getting in the WAY, dammit. This doesn’t involve either of you. Just mind your business and leave us alone when you see us talking.

Don't want to wake up when I've been sleeping, don't want to sleep after I've been awake. 

Can't sleep, intrusive thoughts waiting for me to try.

I'm almost out of milk. I need my chocolate milk in the mornings. But we also need stuff from the dollar store, which doesn't have milk. I can't go both places in one day (thanks a lot anxiety), so which do I attempt to do tomorrow? 

Yes, I'd love more ham and turkey thank you, but we have no bread. And you won't get the kind I eat. *grumbles*

Anxious Brain Logic: If it hurts for some unidentifiable reason, it's toomah.

Screenshot_20220921-224955_Chrome.jpg

Even if there's a potential identifiable cause, it's still a tumor.