RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I'm either having a delayed reaction, or I'm a censorkip.gif person.

Hrm... I wonder how I should draw Cour... I want to make a new picture for my signature... So I'll doodle on it while I do my school project.

I'd imagine the new release madness would be dying down at this point, but no such luck. If I can only get at least one more of the gold ones then I'd be happy. I should outta stay home due to the fact that this cold is still lingering on. It will be the longest three hours today that it feels like right now. Hungry too.

Judging you on your terrible, terrible choice of breedings.

AP y u no pretty?

Pride, you derp. You average seven eggs a year, including commons, out of a possible fifty two. I've been trying two months to breed this gift! Throw me a bone or I'll write a really unflattering description about you!

I hate when I post a clever, well thought out status and it only gets a few likes and than I see some dumb, air-headed bimbo post lyrics to a Ke$ha song and it gets literally 100 likes...what has the world come to.

Erghh -____- Course cards for ninth grade next year.

I want creative writing, art 2D, and photography, but since we get last pick, I'll probably end up with the worst possible electives. Better pick some good alternatives then.

Still need signatures for Algebra II Honors and Biology Honors. Oh, and AP Human Geography.

Do I need initials for H.O.P.E if I'm doing it online? :/

MUCH CONFUSION.

If I don't get any classes with her (<3), I will die.

I should have said 'no' during this morning when asked to stay longer today at work.

Pros:

Extra hours to roll onto the following paycheck.

Cons:

Felt sick shifting between shivering and sweating.

Not being able to get some sleep.

How the hell do you not get an egg from a Neo and a Green? Cave what are you doing I am trying to help.

That seriously made me feel like crying. I mean, it just completely ruin my night. I know that I should stop being over dramatic and rude, but I just really dislike her.

I hate having the sniffles still. At least on the light side my coughing has reduce and no longer sound like a frog.

Without megaupload, its near to impossible to watch any of the latest show episodes online sad.gif...

R.I.P MegaUpload.....

Yeah, I greatly admire that guy's patience because I can't for the life of me understand how *anyone* can put up with all your ****ing temper tantrums as soon as something doesn't go your way without socking you in the jaw.

I love this song more than any other song right now.

And I didn't know that I could draw... errr... rotten and broken scales. Lol. He has turned out even more pretty than what I had ever hoped!

So, this hurts.

I'm sure that as soon as I turn in my course card they'll tell me that I can't get into any of those classes. Stupid seniors, they get first pick -___-

I want either Journalism or Creative Writing, I or II. Photography would be pretty cool, too. I looove taking pictures <3 Art 2D doesn't sound bad. 3D...eh :/ And I put drama to fill in the last slot but I seriously hope I don't get it T__T

I feel so bad for her. She didn't get approved for Biology Honors. That really sucks. :/

She almost didn't get AP Human Geography either, or English Honors.

GAH. I hate all this pre-ninth grade STRESS. I want to stay in 8th grade forever. <3

At least I'm not like some of the non-advanced kids, who have to take intensive reading/math. That would really, really suck.

Writing is an odd thing. I sit there, clacking away at the keys, barely noticing what I'm typing. My mind is in a fog; my fingers move by themselves. The words come through me and onto the computer, and, just like that, they leave. As soon as I begin to realize that I'm actually writing something, I'm at a loss. The fog clears, and is replaced by an impenetrable brick wall. It blocks off any inspiration for writing. I sit there, staring at the screen, waiting for the words to come back. And, after a while, they do. My writing comes in short bursts, and I hardly ever finish anything. And it annoys me.

Is it sad that all I want to do right now is sit on my fat behind, mindlessly waiting for pixels to hatch, and play MahJong for hours? It is sad. What is this laziness I feel? I need to get up and go, or I'll be late.