RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

OMG Nightwish stop being perfect.

-----

Where did that guy learn to play video games? Always clear a room BEFORE you go exploring. Sheesh.

Edited by omgitskairi

AAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH! I censorkip.gif ING HAAAAAATE HATE HATE HATE WHEN THINGS AREN'T WORKING PROPERLY! I WORKED SO censorkip.gif ING HARD ON THAT AND IT ISN'T LOADING!!!!! ARE YOU MOTHER censorkip.gif ING KIDDING ME!!!!!!! I SWEAR I'M GOING TO ATTACK RANDOM censorkip.gif PEOPLE WITH A censorkip.gif CROWBAR!!!!!!!!!!

PickleBarrelKumquatPickleBarrelKumquatPickleBarrelKumquatPickleBarrelKumquat

PickleBarrelKumquatPickleBarrelKumquatPickleBarrelKumquatPickleBarrelKumquat

Pinkie was right, it is fun to say!

But so hard! I don't know how she said it that fast. XP

Yay, class time! biggrin.gif ...I love my photography so much I don't even think of it as school. laugh.gif

Need to post reply, but I've been so busy with schoolwork and other things... D:

Why is it so difficult for me to think of names?

Should I switch between an avatar of Xion and an avatar of Rhyme once a day? :3

She's gone and it's all my fault.

She was right.

I screwed up.

Oh, who am I kidding? I can't even....

No.

There's just no point.

I'm sorry.

Please don't go.

</3

Why, oh why did I agree to work tonight. I am so incredibly tired. DX

Aw <3

Just what I needed.

Thank you hun <3

Why do I always expect the worst of people? =/ I'm honestly expecting someone to whine at me about that. Despite the fact that it's mine and I can do what I want with it. Really, I'm tired of being told what to do when really I'm the only one who can control it.

Aww, what poor precious little egos...cry a river. And seriously, do you think I even pay attention to you anymore? It's a fairly pointless gesture, I'll be honest - ask anyone, seriously, and they'll tell you how pointless you are.

I like my brain right now, lol It wants to draw...

And I came up with a drawing that I hope can turn out really awesome if I ever have time to draw it. Funny enough, it's a drawing of our female and male vamps here on DC. It's been almost a year since I drew any of the dragons we have here... Hrm... I wonder if I should put aside one of my other pictures and draw that picture instead asap... I want to draw vampires... <3

Why do people not slow down when they drive in winter? My mother was just in a car accident, with the car wrote off, all because one prick decided that he was going to drive faster than the conditions would allow.

I'm just glad my mother only hurt her knee and isn't severely injured or even killed, all because of that moron speeding through.

Essays, essays, moar essays, moar assignments, moar math...

T__T

Homework.

No me gusta.

That everyone is greedy and heartless. That's my current thought. I don't care if I get banned for my opinions, people must change on here. People with tiny scrolls with nothing but CB and below 10th gen is just SICK. I waited YEARS to get my first silver, and it was messy and horribly imbred. And now people want CB silvers and golds for the new eggs? Are you kidding me?

Edited by Diame

I really wish the power would come back on so I can go back home.

Okay.

I'm a bit concerned for myself.

Earlier today, I was absolutely fine. Happy. Glad because today was a good day. But now it's starting to return. It's like a cloud. It lingers, it floats, it drifts by unnoticed. It sits there in the corner of my mind. Sometimes I can overpower it with smiles, laughter, relief, fear, anxiety. Then, when I'm alone, when I'm unoccupied...it grows. The cloud opens up and rains. It fills me.

The sadness. The aching. Remembering when I hated the world and everyone in it, including myself, with frightening ferocity. I know what it feels like to look across the room and see them whispering, knowing that they're talking about me. I know what it feels like to want someone to tell you you matter, and when you need support and compassion the most, instead, you get put down and embarrassed. I know what it feels like to try to not randomly burst into tears in public.

That was long ago, but still, it haunts me. And I have to write about it. I have to or it will fester. It will become worse. Tomorrow I will undoubtedly feel embarrassed about writing this, thinking 'I overreacted...I'm so dramatic and weird.' Then it will happen again. I'll want to hide. I'll want to cry.

Sometimes, when I seem like I'm at my happiest, I'm at my lowest point...

And they will never know that, will they?

Might be your attitude about it all that is getting you ignored. Have you considered that? Probably not. You're too busy whining about it to realize that no one wants to hear it, anymore.

I wonder if it's even worth it to try and find the pattern...

Or would any work I put in just go unappreciated and it just get chucked in a closet?

I really cannot wait until his relation gets broken up. Ugh...He's just un-freaking-believable. I hate him so much. Oh My God...

I'm not sure if that makes me crazy or her a really good character creator.