RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I can't help but agree with him, but that's just because I dislike her. In fact, I have never disliked someone as much as I dislike her. But, you know, she's above the rules because, you know she's special and an amazing person that's perfect.

Put the lime in the coconut 'n drink it all up, you put the...

H... help me...

... coconut...

*sobs*

Holy smokoly, those are some salty and vinegary chips.

Depressing picture time! Yay! /sarcasm

There's so much work for me to do... I have to complete that MV before Feb 1st. But... Don't want to work. And my head hurts. ;-;

English Version of Magia.. It's so surprisingly good. x3

"Swallow all your doubt, Make your lust cry out. I will help you swallow your hesitation - trust me. Cause you yearn with greed, though your heart may bleed.

Will we fade away from this world with no hope to hold onto?!"

...What am I gonna title this thing? It started as a spriting experiment, instead it's probably gonna both that and a painting... >_> BUT WHAT TO CALL IT.

Ow. Head, heart, stomach, legs, y u hurty me?

Of course I have no appointment. I only came in two weeks ago looking to talk about one problem (and left with two ****ing prescriptions I really didn't want) and ask for referrals for blood work (for likely problems) and for a dermatologist (mole chooses NOW to start growing and changing color) and get told to come back in two weeks. Of course a three minute consultation on the prescriptions I didn't want is what satisfies me. Of ****ing course.

Huh, 9:40am. And I've not slept a bit~

Why doesn't this come easily to me? It seems so natural to everyone else, but I have to work to remember every little social skill. I'm confused. DX

Nachos are good.

Why can't I just be happy for her? D:

The only thing she has that I want is him.

Blah. This sucks.

But he's so cute and funny and friendly and-

NO. What am I doing?

He likes her.

Just gotta get that through my head.

I can't, I can't, I can't.

And she likes him.

Yeah. No. Why is that not comforting to me? >.<

Edited by glamoursea2

Abort JD! Abort!

Are you avoiding me? Or is my brain just picking out coincidences again? Seriously. People confuse me.

Are you avoiding me? Or is my brain just picking out coincidences again? Seriously. People confuse me.

That's why I avoid them and stick to video games tongue.gif

Thought: Ten days to birthday funs biggrin.gif

mad.gif

Just found out on my health insurance that they're taking ten bucks out of my paychecks not to put into the account, but for the tabocco user charge. What the censorkip.gif are they pulling here?! I am not a tabocco user!!! And I know for a fact that the last time indicated that I was NOT!!! Now they're telling me that I have to wait and re-enroll this year to correct that mistake. Mistake? I'm not the one who made the mistake so why should I wait?!!!!

censorkip.gif

*sigh* Maybe someday, subbed versions'll be legally available around here... Probably not, but one can hope... </3

Omgg <3

I just wrote...an amazing story.

I never brag about what I write, but this...

It deserves some spotlight.

It's so sad. And beautiful.

MY BRAIN IS MAGIC.

-prints story-

-hugs pages-

I have to kiss every page now, so 'scuse me...

Why can't I do any major school project without agonizing over a blank sheet of paper until I'm close to tears? Why does my stomach clench up every time I read the words project, essay, or paragraph? Why do I freeze up when I try to start said project with a blank sheet of paper, yet I can write fictional stories on a whim? Why am I so terrified of something I usually do so well on? How can this come so easily to everyone else...?

Why can't I do any major school project without agonizing over a blank sheet of paper until I'm close to tears? Why does my stomach clench up every time I read the words project, essay, or paragraph? Why do I freeze up when I try to start said project with a blank sheet of paper, yet I can write fictional stories on a whim? Why am I so terrified of something I usually do so well on? How can this come so easily to everyone else...?

Don't stress about it. Take a break, walk away, eat a snack, watch some TV, read some of a book...

I find that when I can't seem to get started on a project or finish my homework, I'm thinking about it too hard and I just need a mental break.

Then, a little later, it comes easily.

I dunno, it works for me.

<3

I'm so. scared. for. AP. next. year.

An hour of homework every night- and that's one of six classes!

But hey, lunch will be a whole class. :3

I should really do my chores and homework, but I just don't want to.

Remove cave blockers.

Get Vampire that stays on scroll.

user posted image

Don't stress about it. Take a break, walk away, eat a snack, watch some TV, read some of a book...

I find that when I can't seem to get started on a project or finish my homework, I'm thinking about it too hard and I just need a mental break.

Then, a little later, it comes easily.

I dunno, it works for me.

<3

I'm so. scared. for. AP. next. year.

An hour of homework every night- and that's one of six classes!

But hey, lunch will be a whole class. :3

I've tried that. I end up spending all of my time set aside for working on said project goofing off because I'm so afraid to start. Not that I can't do the work. I get good grades on most of my projects, and have been told I'm a good writer. I guess it's the pressure of it all. I have no problem with essay questions on tests, well, I still get that same knot in my stomach but I'm able to just ignore it and write the darn essay. For long-term projects, book reports especially, not so much.

I feel for you, I really do. I'm in 8th grade, and am terrified of high school. But that's mainly because "the unknown" is on my list of fears. AP classes really aren't that bad, I'm in AP everything now (except math) and the homework... I get that much, and it takes me two to three hours to finish because I'm a huge procrastinator. But if you don't do that, you'll get it done quicker, especially if you get a study hall.

Back on topic...

Why do my toes hurt? Again?

Every time I see one of those EatW banners, I think the green thing in the right corner is a Totodile. Yep.