RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

...Is there even a... Well, kinda tasteful way to phrase that? I mean, I know I shouldn't really care much at this point, but... I just... I don't like blunt, not my style here...

That feeling you get when you actually, really, genuinely understand something in math. <3

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Why isn't Whose Line is it Anyway on anymore? :C

Do I get another biscuit or a muffin?

Ali'i, go look on Youtube.

Anyone know if there is a way to induce one self partial amnesia?

All I want to know is that I'm cool, and not a freak who is rejected and made fun of by everyone. .____. I want to forget all this evil exists. I want it to stop existing and this way I'll be happy.

Daaaarn. I think I should stick to those depression pills some more. -.-

Ice Cream.

Ice Cream.

All of a sudden have this craving for some ice cream right now. For awhile I've not had had this craving at all, but now it's here and we have zero ice cream in the fridge. I could make something or have some more cottage with chives, but when I have a major sweet tooth it cannot be settled by such.

I wish I could eat something without feeling that way.

Whoa, dodged a bullet. Like, completely.

Seriously? This is fourth grade math? 1/4 + 3/4 = 1?

I was trying to figure that stupid problem out, and I was about ready to whip out the variables and then I was like, wait....that's all they're asking for? Nah, that's too simple. Surely fourth grade math is more advanced than this.

But no.

Wow.

That makes me feel so much smarter now, seriously. Like, I'm doing fractions, too, but I'm doing cross products and proportions and factoring and, unsurprisingly, it involves a lot of variables. And parentheses. And no, there are no questions like "If 1/4 of the fruits in a bag are apples, what fraction represents the other fruits in a bag?"

Wow...

/math geek.

I like math.

OMG WASH MY MOUTH.

I like math.

I really hope she can post one more time before she goes to bed.

Sword techniques are interesting. I should make a study on them sometime.

I really should get going on my bookmark commissions. And raise the prices. Lilian offered me 4 times the original price of a bookmark and multiple people spazzed out that my 'epic, way too pro and awesome' artwork was so cheap. But really, drawing the dragons on Inheritance Cycle books is really easy, let alone Phineas and Ferb. But money should not be thrown away, so I really should raise the prices. I'll do it tomorrow.

Both slashing and thrusting capacities in a sword is invaluable. Rapiers are thin sticks of metal. Longswords are so invaluable.

Heh. Page 69.

-ahem-

...Maybe I'd be better off if I just shut up. Or did some tough love stuff. But I'm no good at that...

Hah. That's a surprisingly appropriate thing to pop out of the queue right now.

I only like math when I know what I'm doing. :I

Psh, really, mouse? You're dying already? I swear I just changed your batteries.