RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

It's really sad that so many people seem to think that being hateful and unaccepting towards those in the LGBT community is okay. I may be a heterosexual woman, but that does not mean I think your tasteless comments are funny or cute. They make me think you're an idiot, so please shut up.

mulan* is the best disney movie. don't fight me on this.

...well, the best disney movie with people in it. because i mean the lion king really has no competition

*pssh i totally haven't watched that movie four times today...

I wonder how many people know Japanese here (and not like the words here and there kind of thing, like actual conversational Japanese)

So unprepared for tomorrow, need to do more today because I probably won't have the energy during next week after those monsters of classes, and oh god that thing still isn't done. Restlessness and panic.

huh, call me paranoid/superstitious but maybe I should tell her she should probably watch out for every halloween after?

Wow, I actually missed this person. I'm actually glad to see them. This is weird for me. .____.

~

Why are my group project groups always rubbish? Ok, not the entire group, but there's always that one person at least. He was supposed to email us. Why hasn't he emailed us? This thing is due tomorrow.

Just accept the egg already..please..its going to die soon. or be a baby and I'll waste another teleport ._.

Feh, I'm putting the egg here for any of you to grab, nobody is accepting it in PM's and I have no need for a third.

Happy Halloderp :3

Thanks! Happy belated Halloween~

-----

I gotta think of a way for this.