RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I'm about to start, aren't I? My back hurts like hellfire.

Being hatchi locked is so annoying. You can't even help it grow faster like you can with eggs. Rolls around.

Edited by evangeline5432

Being hatchi locked is so annoying. You can't even help it grow faster like you can with eggs. Rolls around.

Since I was just thinking something similar, I shall just quote.

This is the second time that a package we ordered was sent to the wrong address... same street name, same number, same postcode; wrong suburb. Whoever decided to use the same names for streets within the same general area is a fruitcake and should be sentenced to eating fruitcake.

People who overcharge desperate people...

Edited by evangeline5432

For two reasons really: the first is that I just don't care for this theoretical approach at all. The second is that the only text we've got that explains it in detail is such a complete brain-rot to get through.

This is why I don't usually pick up eggs with the description "It's bright. And pink." Stupid Flamingo Wyverns.

Fml. sleep.gif *plays DotE instead of studying for an exam tomorrow* i'll never pass it anyway, so why bother. hahah.

Hah, 2 snacks for the price of zero from machine. I feel bad, but heck, I'm low on money.

Come on, you should know better. Don't make me remind you.

Edited by JolteonTails

Seeing that slimeball, no-good ****boy of an ex talking to his girlfriend is upsetting and now I'm having issues getting back to sleep.