RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

When you take studying anatomy out of context, oh gods it sounds so strange.

Like..."so what did you do today?"

"Oh, I looked at a lot of nude photos, drew a lot of butts, stared at someone's crotch for a while."

-> translates to "Oh, I looked at a lot of nude photos and studied how the trapezius, deltoids, and pectoralis muscles connect to the clavicles and scapulae to form the shoulder girdle, drew a lot of butts during my timed gesture drawings, stared at someone's crotch for a while to figure out how the external obliques connect to the iliac crest as well as the rectus abdominis origin point.

Learning is fun. But shoulders and back muscles can go rot in a sack.

I could use this empty sketchbook I forgot I had to practice drawing in, which is something that only occasionally interests me (way more interested in writing) OR it could be used to keep track of the lineage projects I want to do.

mmmm, i mean yeah, i guess i don't ask for selfies, but it totally still makes it feel like i'm forgotten.

Clowns are evil and terrifying and if I never see another one for the rest of my life, it'll be too soon. Please no clowns. D:

it's hard to not read the thread i don't want potion spoilers can't you just go to the thread in the site discussion?

clowns are evil....

I had forgotten how good it feels to just write; to produce something - prove to myself that I actually have something in my head that I can make something of, instead of just being a drifting waste of space.

Edited by Ripan

Why am I in love with a robot?

~~

Eighteen viruses? Really, dad?

Edited by riyuuan

I probably really will forget if/when I reach lvl 10 =w=

also wow, please, keep the potion talk to the respective threads, i hate getting spoilers D:

Undertale spoilers whited out: I want to see the robot design of Mad Dummy, that dummy in Ruins, and Napstablook.

Edited by JolteonTails

More Undertale spoilers whited out: Honestly, Omega Flowey is not even that hard. Undyne the Undying and Sans, however......... >_<; /spoilers

And that glitchy treat... I'm curious what is it.

Edited by JolteonTails

I wonder when I should start drawing request art......I mean anyone is free to request, I just haven't been getting any uwu

I should really pick that show back up before I forget important details, but it's like...your favorite character did something that upsets you. Why did you have to do that? I used to think you were so cool and then you just--

~~

Oh yeah, I should set my status to one of his quotes...what's the most ridiculous one? Shoot, I forget. Wait, everything he says is ridiculous. Is that why I like him so much?