RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Dude, that dog looked exactly like the dogs off of that game, oh my flip, I want that dog why is it already owned???

Hope that 4 day ridgewing egg I saw on the AP yesterday night is doing fine... :s

Come on babies hatch! Mama wants to go hunting again! laugh.gif

Ahhh, was it my brother who put that toy flower on my trampoline? Haha, very funny, I get the reference.

Too bad I didn't take up drawing as a kid. I don't know that I have the patience for this now. I think I really should have just kept this sketchbook for keeping up with dragon lineage because this monstrosity on the page STINKS.

is that the general graphics for undertale?

//does not know much of anything about it but recognizes characters

is that the general graphics for undertale?

//does not know much of anything about it but recognizes characters

If you're talking about Jolteon's avatar, yes.

That's Annoying Dog and he's cute.

I kinda meant everything, like even the ones in her siggy uwu

why are all the sad songs so good? ;u;

It's not a Cheese, but this CB Golden Wyvern will do nicely, especially if it influences right and doesn't turn down its intended mate.

Even more Undertale spoilers (sorry not sorry but i'm actually sorry): I'd really like to use Arisel as my icon (he's a precious cinnamon roll), but I would feel so bad for those that haven't played Undertale/reached that point. Readers (yeah, you) should play Undertale, it's so damn good. Please. I like it so much I changed my icon and signature. And preordered the official poster. <3

Edited by JolteonTails

Dude, am I just being too vague or something...? I've been trying to talk to this person since June(?) and I've been hinting around that we have some of the same interests and now I'm just wondering if I should just stop because I'm known for being vague and most likely I'll never work up the nerve to PM them. Well, I tried.

As soon as Halloween is over, I'm throwing myself into at least two lineage projects, hopefully three. At least they won't take a lot of time from my NaNoWriMo project. Which I still haven't done character sheets for. I really need to do those things.

Edited by prismatika

Please work out. Please, please work out. That's all I want for Christmas. Please just let this happen with no snags.

yep, almost forgot about the message *will totally be boss and forget about it after posting this*

I'll have to ramp it up next year. This year has been unacceptable.

*half mentally preparing self for the storm that'll happen tomorrow....then remembers she probably won't be there for the initial rush*