RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I'm really hungry, but there's not really anything to eat around here.

I could tell from the very start that man wouldn't last long. He'll drop out any week now.

What? No. He can't be dead. He can't. He was my favourite instructor...

Time will mend my broken heart this is true. Though for now world let me grieve and morn the lost of my dear kitty, Star. He was my most precious irreplaceable treasure now lost to me. Sitting in that waiting room only to be told what I had feared...

Wake me! Wake me up from this living nightmare to have that cute bundle of fluffy long tail in my arms. Oh Star...

Star...

You were a spitefire star burning brightly in my heart and now...you're shining brightly in heaven.

I have not slept well last night at all. My eyes burn from the tears shed and my throat now hoarse too. Even though he passed peacefully feel an empty void right now too. I keep looking around the house expecting to see him lounging on the sofa or on his perch like he owned the roost.

Someone please shoot me. My teeth are aching like no tomorrow, and I'm only just regaining the feeling in my mouth. Why did I agree to remove my wisdom teeth ...

The pain will be over soon, xdlugia. :c

Pokemon xd.png was fun... huh.

Ha! My mom thinks I'm doing my math homework! But I need to study for my English test. And do my math. And why does my knee hurt?

Scrubs still rocks.

Please...Please just stop with all of the drama. Their race does not matter, it's a gosh darn web comic. Give the girl some freaking space, she just tried to kill herself. Just leave those two alone. You are freaking annoying and your constant talking about it is wasting my time. Just shut up and let people be.

Crystal still remains my all-time favorite Pokemon game.

I miss it so much. After all these years, I still remember the music 'n everything. Q-Q

Worst. Episode choice. EVER.

It's already freakin' cold, WHY did I watch that one? D: Probably'll be cold the rest of the night now... >_<'

It would seem that the people are nice tongue.gif Totally going to chat more often if most of the people are like this.

I hate you... I really hate you sometimes, and it's censorkip.gif ing killing me...

Edited by WonderBubbles

I can't do it all on my own...

I know what you're thinking.

No, this was not a dare.