RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Ugh. I'm actually depressed enough that I don't care to hide that I'm depressed. I need someone to talk to but this blog will probably take weeks to post my submission, which I didn't save so I can't take it to another blog, and I just don't know how to start this conversation with my best friend. I wish I wasn't emotionally numb about this and could cry over it again. I feel like that would make it easier, even though I know it actually wouldn't.

;-; asdfghjkl I hate phone calls.. They cause so much anxiety and letting myself wait until the middle of the night to leave a message that won't get responded to until morning is tearing my guts up.. and of course I can't remember a single coping skill to get through this.

I'm a derp.

Maybe some octavia and vinyl will give me the distraction I need?

Well it finally hit me that I'm going to be going to my first year of high school (10th grade) in a few weeks, and now I'm having a total panic attack. Great.

How much longer till i can go and be with him.....this job sucks and it all was never worth it.......almost a year now.....one little phone call i will probably never get pushes me closer to letting out the words that have been burning inside my head and choking me.......i quit......i quit this torment that keeps me chained here where nothing is right........

I miss being able to feel good about my life....

Why? Why did I say that? And why do people have to push my already precarious mental condition? Why did I even have to enter that discussion anyways? I could have just stayed out of it and let it be. Why can't I matter?

Class went well! It was actually a lot more fun to teach geology (paleontology) to 2nd graders than I thought it was going to be. I was really nervous for no reason. x3

Yoop moop noop boop bwweeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh

Meeheheheheheh

Mweahahhahaaaaaaaaaa

Mwerp

My mind is so random.

This song oh man

;__; So goood

and I get to see them on tour asdfghjkl cannot function

ehh i need to be more active on DC again

it's only been like a couple weeks but still

need to come back

lazy