LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

It's pretty much an homage to the old fashioned Swashbuckler/Magi-punk/Band of Misfits/Action Adventures books.

Needless to say for what I have planned, everyone is going to have a fun time.

There will be pirates, ruins to explore, rival companies... the works!

I finished making my new roleplay in the unapproved section, everyone is welcome to take a look at it.

Its called The Red Talon Company.

I'll post a big critique tomorrow - it looks awesome! Do you mind me using it for my Test?

PM soupnazi about it, from the look of things all I really need to do is make the necessary grammar and spelling checks.

technically speaking, it is your choice gist on whether or not you use it because it IS your test.

Also, if you guys want to discuss that, please use the PM's. I don't want people getting into too much trouble if a Mod considers posting about another RP spam. I dunno, i just don't want people getting in trouble. I don't really care though wink.gif

It's pretty much an homage to the old fashioned Swashbuckler/Magi-punk/Band of Misfits/Action Adventures books.

Needless to say for what I have planned, everyone is going to have a fun time.

There will be pirates, ruins to explore, rival companies... the works!

Ohwow it totally looks like fun! biggrin.gif I'd LOVE to spend a day exploring ruins! Gotta think of a character now...

On topic, I shall get in a post by this evening hopefully. I got some schoolwork to catch up on first. :3 Good to see Celeste's profile up and found! I was a bit worried it had been deleted.

Edit: Managed to get one in. :3

Edited by LadyNatasha

Lovey... Is there something wrong with the character sheet docs on the second post in the main thread? I'm not able to read them...

I'm really proud of myself. I wrote a little song for the post that I'm about to submit. rolleyes.gif

That's so nice, Silver! It sounds like a real song. ^^

:3 Thanks! I spent, like, an hour on it. xd.png Of course, not the whole hour. I'm doing math at the same time. biggrin.gif

What have I missed? Sorry for loooonnnnggg disappearance. If you don't mind me coming back can I have a quick summary of what's going on?

I copied Rakashua's summery and added some bits smile.gif

Basically you have the "Light Side", They are about a week onto the road, heading for Cumulus. They have, in one night, been joined by Erikir, Isis, and Zepheena; Earth, Plant, and Light, in that order.

The "Shadow Side" are also on the road to Cumulus, but are much closer. I haven't been paying much attention to them, cause I'm not part of the Shadow Alliance. rolleyes.gif

Right now it's night, and everyone is going to bed.

I'm really proud of myself. I wrote a little song for the post that I'm about to submit. rolleyes.gif

Bravo, Bravo!!! Really nice.

I was planning to have Eirikr sing a traveling song on the road. Only I was going to use J.R.R. Tolkien's Roads Go Ever On (or at least some of it) because I can't write songs for the life of me. Unfortunately that tune now holds much meaning to me, as I used it in my speech at my grandpa's funeral.

Edited by Nasa13

Bravo, Bravo!!! Really nice.

I was planning to have Eirikr sing a traveling song on the road. Only I was going to use J.R.R. Tolkien's Roads Go Ever On (or at least some of it) because I can't write songs for the life of me. Unfortunately that tune now holds much meaning to me, as I used it in my speech at my grandpa's funeral.

That's really awesome that you used that song. I love that song.

If you give me the basic idea of the song you want him to sing, maybe I can come up with something? I don't know if I could, but I could try.

Edited by Silver_Voices

akiraa, your character profiles have been removed. I'm terribly sorry, but you are going to have to re-type, and re-submit your characters as well as re-enter them into the story.

@Silver- I really liked it! You should put it into the literature/prose section of deviant smile.gif

@ Nasa - O.O OMGOSH! Lotr is my favorite book series smile.gif

@ Lac - I dunno, let me look through it and see what is going on....it shouldn't be acting that way. What browser do you use?

Oh, and those that have asked me if they can use the files, please include your username in a separate e-mail so I know who is who wink.gif

aha! Okay that helps me now smile.gif

Now the files should be fixed. sorry about that ya'll, my first time working with google docs wink.gif

NEW!

Rules being added and edited. In the OOC, look for abilites associated with how they are in the ranking for each element!

Edited by LoveLost

@ Lac - I dunno, let me look through it and see what is going on....it shouldn't be acting that way. What browser do you use?

Oh, and those that have asked me if they can use the files, please include your username in a separate e-mail so I know who is who wink.gif

Ahhh that's the problem, probably. That was what I meant. tongue.gif

I'll do that. ^^

@ Lac- found out the reason, i didn't set it on the right share mode.

Okay, rules are updated! PLEASE check them out. if you want to have access to your own personal file, PLEASE let me know via e-mail with the one that is using the files.

@ Lac- found out the reason, i didn't set it on the right share mode.

Okay, rules are updated! PLEASE check them out. if you want to have access to your own personal file, PLEASE let me know via e-mail with the one that is using the files.

Oooh thanks for the rule update! Now I know exactly how to write the sheet! biggrin.gif

I'm still a bit confused about the docs. They work, but why not just put them all in the same document, so there's no need to switch through?

Nevermind then... Sorry. I just don't fell like remaking app's and stuff...

@ Lac - Because of how small the pages are, it would make it very hard to read and really extensive. Plus separating it into individuals allows each person to take control of their file and edit it if they wish.

Akiraa - sorry to see you go. If you ever want to come back, just send a profile smile.gif