Kamak

Pottermore

Wait, what? The first chapters of the Chamber of Secrets are out?

blink.gif

I thought it wasn't coming out until Christmas... Now what's my username again? xd.png

I don't know about you guys but I'm having the hardest time finding two things in moment 1 of Chapter 2. Apparently, there's a chocolate frog card and a Bertie Bott's flavored bean. Has anyone found these two yet and can you give me a hint please?

Nevermind. biggrin.gif I figured it out.

Edited by sheppardkid

Wait, what? The first chapters of the Chamber of Secrets are out?

blink.gif

I thought it wasn't coming out until Christmas... Now what's my username again? xd.png

What the *Beep*?!? I'm going to talk to my mom about those computer time restrictions of only one hour per day right now... dry.gif

Well, I'm stuck on the Floopowder. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. =/

Still stuck? All you need to do is click on the little pot sitting on the left side of the mantlepiece. An "interact" button show appear and you just need to click it and drag a little bit of floo powder to the fire and like in the movies, the flames will combust and turn green. :D

This was my favourite moment of the recent installment. ^^

Gnomes are just creepy. e_e

My computer got soooooo laggy. Longest 14 seconds of my life, keeping that dessert in the air. I think I sat there clicking for two minutes. =_=

But yay! New chapters! Tis exciting. o3o

Grrr. I can't get past the floating pudding thing. I have had it in the air for over the allotted time and it says I didn't hold it long enough.

Agreed Varekis, those gnomes were creepy! Not at all how I had imagined them tongue.gif

I'll have to go back and look through those chapters again today. See if I stumble across any more items, though I'm pretty sure I found them all already, and read all the extra material ^^

Still stuck? All you need to do is click on the little pot sitting on the left side of the mantlepiece. An "interact" button show appear and you just need to click it and drag a little bit of floo powder to the fire and like in the movies, the flames will combust and turn green. biggrin.gif

This was my favourite moment of the recent installment. ^^

Gnomes are just creepy. e_e

I finally got it to work, thanks. I knew I what I had to do, it just wasn't working for me. =/ I had to switch to Chrome to get it to work.

The hardest item I found was the hairpin. It kept making noise when I ran my mouse over but I had no idea what it was. xd.png I finally managed to click on it. tongue.gif

Edited by Raikielia

Now to see if the potions bug has been fixed with the release of the first few chapters....

Edit: Nope the non-registering of stirring is still there.....ppfft

Edited by Takhesis

mad.gif Just when I managed to beat the gnome minigame, Pottermore goes down. Edited by St. Jimmy

Well I got past the pudding part and all the way up to the Malfoy bit and I can't do any more. I have a feeling I have missed a lot of things I need.

Any one know if the cheat sheet for the new chapters is out yet and where I can find it?

I always use the Pottermore wiki to make sure I've collected and done everything. I think the web address is pottermore.wikia.com

Gnome tossing is a lot harder than it looks.

It won't even work on my computer sad.gif

Agreed Varekis, those gnomes were creepy! Not at all how I had imagined them :P

Kinda like what they did to the pygmy puffs in the movies LOL. They sounded so cute in the book but then their faces oh god. XD

I don't know why, when I first read about them, I just imagined cute little faceless balls of fuzz. :P

I always use the Pottermore wiki to make sure I've collected and done everything. I think the web address is pottermore.wikia.com

So does this show the player looking at the site what they have in their trunk? Or just info in general? I don't remember finding the pin at all.

So does this show the player looking at the site what they have in their trunk? Or just info in general? I don't remember finding the pin at all.

It's only a wiki like any other... it can't sync up with your Pottermore account and tell you what you have and what you don't have... It'll tell you where everything is, but it's up to you to see what you still need to collect.

It's only a wiki like any other... it can't sync up with your Pottermore account and tell you what you have and what you don't have... It'll tell you where everything is, but it's up to you to see what you still need to collect.

To bad it can't tell me how many clicks I need to zoom in on a object to find it. sad.gif

I think I've found everything, but I have two spaces left in my objects compartment.

Except it does?

Does what?

I think they mean that the wiki does tell you the zoom needed to find the items. Not sure as I haven't checked myself.