Kamak

Pottermore

Ahh thanks but what I meant was I found one spell in there but I could not find the other 2 I was told to find. Then it said I was out of time and when I went back to where I found the first spell it said I had spelled it wrong and to try again. Not sure what I was to do in the first place here blink.gif

Ooooh, like that. Let's see if I know this from the top of my head xd.png

You already found the first spell, so I won't tell you where to get that one. For the second spell, zoom in once and click on the girl all the way to the right. I think. Then zoom in again and click on the spell being cast in the middle. The questions vary a bit, just make sure to read carefully on those xd.png

The one in the middle was the first one I did find. Not sure about what you would call the first one. Still not sure what I am to do when I find them in the first place unsure.gif

When you find them a question should pop up which you have to answer smile.gif

I made a quick image of where the spells are:

https://i.imgur.com/mSbm8.jpg

You have a limited amount of time to answer the questions. They're not too difficult; one is about Expelliarmus, another about Rictusempra and another about Tarantallegra. You either have to say what the effect of the spell is or what the correct incantation is, if I recall correctly.

When you find them a question should pop up which you have to answer smile.gif

I made a quick image of where the spells are:

https://i.imgur.com/mSbm8.jpg

You have a limited amount of time to answer the questions. They're not too difficult; one is about Expelliarmus, another about Rictusempra and another about Tarantallegra. You either have to say what the effect of the spell is or what the correct incantation is, if I recall correctly.

Ahh I see.

Thanks for the pic. I had found 2 and 3. Great ..I can't remember what the spells even do..guess I will just have to redo them till I get them all right.

All this time and I still can't finish the spells in the Harry vs Draco duel sad.gif

What exactly is the problem? Can;t you find all three of them? Or is answering them the problem?

No I found all three. The problem is I can't get the answers right. If I get one wrong I have to start all over again but the answers move so I can't get them in the same place at each try.

;____; Has anyone here brewed the polyjuice potion before? I keep failing at it. Really hoping you don't need to brew the potion to get past a chapter.

Does anyone know how to fix this? When I get to the second stage of the Swelling Solution, once I have to heat the cauldron, nothing appears, and then it goes to tell me I didn't manage it right. Alternatively, it will slowly creep up, then tell me I did it wrong even before it gets in range.

The new chapters are arriving tomorrow! Source smile.gif

@glass_kisses: Is it the lacewing flies that are giving you trouble? If so, you're not the only one, and Rhynn's advice made sure I only failed at the potion once:

Nimrodel, the exact same thing happened to me. I was so annoyed! However, there is a solution, which a friend of mine found accidentally: knock over the bottle of lacewing flies. The flies will fall out one by one and poof on the table, but while they fall out you can just click on one to pick it up.

Just make sure not to drop the bottle in front of the hairs or you'll start panicking about not being able to grab the hair on time because the bottle is blocking it xd.png

@7Deadly$ins: I'm afraid I have no idea why that's happening.. Have you tried brewing in a different browser?

CoS has been released... not as nice as I'd have hoped, but, eh. If anyone needs help, I've updated my Full guide, not sure if I can just post the link here so let me know if you need it tongue.gif

The new chapters are arriving tomorrow! Source smile.gif

@glass_kisses: Is it the lacewing flies that are giving you trouble? If so, you're not the only one, and Rhynn's advice made sure I only failed at the potion once:

Nimrodel, the exact same thing happened to me. I was so annoyed! However, there is a solution, which a friend of mine found accidentally: knock over the bottle of lacewing flies. The flies will fall out one by one and poof on the table, but while they fall out you can just click on one to pick it up.

Just make sure not to drop the bottle in front of the hairs or you'll start panicking about not being able to grab the hair on time because the bottle is blocking it xd.png

@7Deadly$ins: I'm afraid I have no idea why that's happening.. Have you tried brewing in a different browser?

Yes... I've tried Firefox and Chrome.

I can't even do the new chapters since I still can't get past the stupid duel.

What are you stuck on?

Getting the right answer to each spell so I can go on to the new chapters. I have jotted down the ones I have gotten right, but when I go back to try the one I did not get right the questions are different. sad.gif

I give up on this game. I have never been able to get past the duel so there is no way I could ever finish the rest of the game. Been fun up till now.