Evangeline

Eyes

Large, round, rather wolfish. Blue-grey in colour, like the ocean during a storm. Almost the colour of the Waverunners but not quite that dark.

I had a friend that said my eyes were so soulful you could see them across the room.

The funny thing is, most of my family have colour-change hazel eyes. I hatched out with blues.

Edited by Xocowolf

Me?I've got silverly-steely eyes,with darkish blue around the rim,but a brownish-gold around the pupil.Looks kinda weird how its,like,grey,and then gold,as those colours sorta clash.

Isn't it strange/cool that most of us go into details about eye colour? smile.gif

Human eyes are weird by animal kingdom standards. The range of colours runs the gamut. It's not just "brown, blue, green" etc.

I've seen people with wheat-gold eyes.

I've seen people with spotted eyes.

I've seen people with eyes in one base colour and a spiral in another.

I've seen people whose eye colour changes according to their mood.

I've seen eyes that are described as "brown" on their driver's license, and they were, but they were the colour of hot cocoa.

Blue eyes that were turquoise.

Green eyes the colour of…something gone rotten. Green eyes that were bright as grass.

And iris shapes! Not always perfectly round. In fact, perfectly round would look weird.

I had an appointment with a doctor a couple days ago, and her irises were best described as "inverted, round-corners pentagons" in shape. Look at a person's eyes: they're each unique as a fingerprint (an old trick I learnt when I was a Rosicrucian).

Edited by Xocowolf

That's so cool, Xoco!

Hmm...mine have been described as "acidy green".

o.o

Is that a good thing? xd.png

I have blue that change different colors in the light

Example-

When its sunny out they will be icy blue

When it stormy they will be dark dark blue

And when it's partly cloudy they will be anything

They really change everyday, and I don't keep track.

Mine are green and brown.

Sort of a light grey-green base with ... hold on, my pupils are dilated - lights please! *runs through to bathroom* Okay I'm back. There is a sort of ring round my pupil that's the same colour as a Cadbury's milk chocolate flake.

It kinda looks like a flake too, how it's all folded up in the middle like one of those old-fashioned ruffs. It's not even, either. It extends outwards at some parts, like splash marks.

So from a distance my eyes look hazel, except when I'm upset and they go bright green. It's weird when that happens.

Grey-green. With a bit of blue and possibly yellow thrown in for good measure. They change depending on the source of light. And possibly mood. I've noticed that whenever I get upset, they tend to appear green, more than anything. They're quite large, but they're half closed most of the time, and my right eyelid sits a little lower than my left.

My sister has eyes the colour of a stormy sea in winter. They're just fascinating to look at.

Edited by iCloud

Blue-gray-green. It changes color from blue to green, and when it does both colors have a tinge of gray or brownish gray in them. ._.

Brown.

I've got the partial heterochromia genes running through my family, always brown on green/blue dominant, but I didn't inherit it. Never actually seen or heard anyone else who has it in their family, so it's pretty cool to see it mentioned in this topic =P

I have it.

My eyes (hazel) are very narrow, and I've been told I have insanely long eyelashes... rolleyes.gif

Mine are light blue but sometimes they look grey. Also have really long eyelashes. ^^;

My eyes are so dark brown that they usually look black...

The bad thing is that my dad says i'm slowly/quickly going blind. I have glasses amd my eyesight is getting worse and worse D:

I have my fathers eyes, brown with flecks of gray and goldy, with green around the pupil

mine are dark brown, i'm the only one who inherited my mom's eyes, both of my sister's eyes are black, well, the outline's black