Evangeline

Eyes

Mine are gray blue, sometimes appearing more silverish, strangely enough. o_o They also have a lot of problems. ie; my diplopia, an extremely rare case fo it (Caused by surgeons fixing my eyes TOO much, so that they both are fighting for dominance, with EXACTLY equal strength, causing me to see two of everything. x_x) I also am extremely farsighted. I like the color and shape of my eyes...but not all of their problems.

Green eyes here. Although some people have told me my eyes are/look like yellow. laugh.gif So I guess I have some cat-ish eyes. rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

A dull colour that looks like you took grey, blue and green and mixed them together to one solid colour, and accidentally spilled a few tiny yellow spots in the middle.

I think they look tired and distant most of the time.

Eh, brown eyes. Here.

Light

My phone flashed on me, I didn't expect that xd.png so here's another one with the light on.

Normal

They're normally dark, like that. Apparently when I was younger they were lighter, and my parents thought I'd inherited my grandpa's hazel eyes. Sadly, no. Mehhh.

.....I should really get more sleep. There's weird purple-black color under my eyes.

Edited by AAurion

Green! Little bit of orange-ish spots, but mostly a real vibrant medium/dark green. :3!

Deep green X3

Hey, what's that thing called when people have one eye a different colour to the other? I just don't understand how that happens.

Dunno but my father has one green eye and one blue eye.

Mine change color but other than that they are eye colored.

You can not describe them. They change from a light blue to a green-brown.

My eyes are so dark brown that they look red maybe. I really don't know if my eyes are really brown or red or both.

I has brown. smile.gif

Eyes simply fascinate me.

My ex girlfriend has changing eyes. In the winter they're steely gray. In the summer they're the purest blue I've ever seen. The transition time is really interesting. Streaks of gray or blue appear everyday, until the other color is dominant.

Mine are pretty much steel-grey, shading slightly towards blue on the outer rims.

Mine vary from a dark blue or grey to a sage green apparently(they always look blue to me xd.png) and they have a gold star-burst thing around my pupil, otherwise they just look like eyes lol

Erm...My eyes are just...Dark brown. That's it. Yup. Awesome. tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by Dragonwing1234

My eyes are blue. Like, German blue. Very, very bright blue. They tend to get really bright in the sunlight and people comment on them a lot. Thank you, German heritage.

I have yellowish-brownish eyes. They look more golden depending on what I'm wearing, purple makes them look almost yellow. rolleyes.gif And my eyes are sun-burnt quiet a bit in the summer, it's sad. sad.gif

Mine change color depending on the sunlight (For some weird reason not even my eye doctors can figure out)

If its really bright mine turn brownish black. If its not that bright, it turns blueish green. If im inside, its totally green. And if its really really dark they turn green.

Brown.

I've got the partial heterochromia genes running through my family, always brown on green/blue dominant, but I didn't inherit it. Never actually seen or heard anyone else who has it in their family, so it's pretty cool to see it mentioned in this topic =P

Blue with gold flecks.... the blue color changes with the lighting.

My eyes are blue and always are. In indoor lighting they are usually a somewhat murky, kind of steel blue. Maybe closer to Air Force blue.

My eyes are such a pale blue that they seem to be gray except at the edges where they turn to a darker blue. They are often hidden when I smile however... xd.png I have jacked up cheeks that make me look like I'm squinting when I'm smiling.