Evangeline

Eyes

Uhh... I think my eyes are green. I hate to look at myself from the mirror, so I'm not really sure. Last time I checked, they seemed to be green... really dark, though.

I love eyes. They're usually the first thing I notice in a person. They just intrigue me.

As for my own eyes, they're very boring. A very average brown, not too striking, but not too dull either.

Green with light brown around the pupil and dark grey around the edge. I'm very shortsighted, so I wear glasses all the time- even now.

Mine are blue-gray. They look bluer or grayer depending on the lighting and surrounding colors, though they can look slightly green in the right light too. They aren't the most functional, seeing as I need glasses, but they are fairly pretty.

Mine are eh brown. But my friend's eyes are white-grey. Recessive gene that runs in her family from her father's side. Pretty to look at but she has some sight problems and they're sensitive to some light. And yea she wears glasses.

I honestly love ice-blue or green eyes wub.gif

My eyes used to be a blue-ish color, then were hazel when I was 11-12, and now they're mostly green.

Dark brown. I get peeved when people say they're black.

I used to want purple eyes when I was younger. xd.png

I have green. Bright green to brown green depending on the day.

My ex girlfriend has the most beautiful sparkling emotional brown eyes... I love brown eyes....

But really, an unidentifiable color between brown and green. It's not even hazel, it's just an ugly something. D: I don't like my eyes.

Same here. I wish mine were blue....*runs off to buy contacts*

My eyes are weird, if I'm more sontent than usual than they are a blue color. But they tend to turn a shade towards the green side when I'm in a somewhat bad mood. It's really weird.

Grayish-blueish-greenish, with brown around the pupil, and a darker gray ring around the edge of the iris.

My eye color kind of looks different depending on what I'm wearing. (I'm wearing green? They look blue-green. I'm wearing orange? They look more brown. Gray? They look very gray.)

Just an ordinary onyx-grey.

From a distance, mine look like black irises, but up close you can see a few mists of brownish-grey. c:

I have weird eyes. When I was younger, they were a super dark green. Now they're a blue-green hazel. Green in the middle and blue on the outside. In different lighting they are either green or blue.

Normally my eyes have a blue or green ring around the outer part of my iris with either a blue or green main color with a yellow ring around my pupil...my eyes are weird.

Light blue. I do recall once scaring off a creepy kid following me around, just by staring at him. It was amusing. xd.png