Evangeline

Eyes

My eyes are sort of a milk chocolate color. The exact shade depends on the mood I'm in. When I am happy they get lighter and when I am upset they darken. I find them very plain, and I'd love to be able to wear colored contacts, but I can't.

Eyes are cool. You know your blind spot is where your optic nerve attaches? If you touch your two index fingertips together about a foot from your face, look past them at the background, then slowly move your fingers apart, you should see blank gaps in your finger. There's your blind spot.

Actually I have no idea if that's where your real blind spot is, I just find it kind of neat =p

Growing up I always assumed I had blue eyes, since that's what people told me and that's what I saw when I looked in a mirror. I never really looked at my eyes until I was older(18?) and I got tired of correcting people when they told me my eyes were green. Some people would say they were blue, others would say green.

Turns out everyone was half right. My left eye is blue, and my right is green. Both are light, so unless you really look it's kind of hard to tell(one of those once you see it you can't unsee it kind of things). When I wear middle shades of green or blue clothing the difference is easy to see, though.

I get the best of both beaches since I live in Florida. On the east coast, I have a sea green eye and a blue one; than on the west coast I have an ocean blue eye and a green one. I match the water on both sides. biggrin.gif

I just got me some dark chocolate brown eyes. Used to have green, silver and bright blue contacts but it does look a little weird. I love my browns.

My eyes are considered muddy and dark. My irises are dark enough that you can't see the pupils. When I'm not happy, I can be considered frightening because my expression goes blank. My stare has also been considered piercing and cutting for this same reason.

I have an eye trick!

Open both eyes and cover one with your hand, without closing it. Now another person can see the other pupil extending.

mud brown, or on a good daw amber or chocolate. i want blue eyes like this person use probably never heard of, Asa Butterfield. i love blue eyes sooo much more then brown, unless the brown are sparkly...

My eyes are brown with a darker explosion like pattern near the center. A lot of people tell me they like my eyes. O___o not trying to brag or anything!

The outside of mine are green, then a tint yellow, and right around the cornea is brown! Its the leaves of fall!

My eyes are kind of chocolate-y brown... one of my friends said that she gets hungry when she looks at my eyes because they're so chocolate-like xd.png

Sometimes it cane get lighter though.

I've been told my eyes are 'stoney green'. Which is strange, because in every picture of me up until I was a teenager they were very distinctly light blue.

Mine are nearly constantly a forest-y green color with some yellow around the pupil and a black ring around the edge. My eye doctor said they were pretty unique happy.gif

A dark brown... not the 'almost black' dark, but close. You can tell they're brown, a dark chestnut color. My ayes are also very large, even the absolutely huge eyebrows I have can't hide it. I also have long eyelashes wink.gif

Hazel, and depending on the day/angle can either look forest-y green or golden brown.

Mikne are green, with a darker iris now. 8D I lovelovelove them. I'm almost unsettling when i look at people. It's fun.

Mine are a greyish green-blue with kind of a brown splatter looking thing in the middle with a bright yellow outline around it

"If you stare into wonton's eyes you can see the UNIVERSE" -one of my friends.