Evangeline

Eyes

Offset.

Really, my glasses almost made a friend of mine pass out... .-.

And my eye color is very slowly changing from light brown to dark green.

Mine are hazel. Normaly they look like a light shade of brown with hints of green, but sometimes it changes. When I have been crying they look mucky green. When the sunlight shines on them, sometimes they look a little orange.

I learned that just like fingerprints, no pairs of hazel eyes are ever alike.

Edited by Drakelina

A hazel. But it depends on what I am wearing. Sometimes they look dark green, light green, blue, or hazel. My eyes change color frequently smile.gif

Mine are a really deep brown, but when the sunlight hits them they are a more of chocolate color. :3

Brownish-green. Sometimes the brown is darker, and other times it's brighter. No glasses or anything.

Mine are a dark blueish grey with a ring of yellowish green around the iris. My sister has like ice grey eyes, they can be kind of unsettling.

No one could ever tell me what color my eyes were as a kid and now I just identify with grey

I have brown eyes. They are usually dark, but when I'm under the sunlight they become very bright, with many dark spots. My sister that they look like flowers, cocoa or chocolate colored.

They change. 'Nuff said.

They're also kinda messed up, I can't see things that well without my extremely weak glasses xd.png

Mine are dark brown, but change in the winter, they lighten up to a little darker version of hazel and are completely black in the summer. My friends said I look like I have no pupils in the summer there so dark xd.png

Edited by Silverwingwyvren

Mine are a quite plain medium brown. If you look at them very closely under fluorescent lighting, you can see that the right one is a slightly different shade than the left -- if the colors were mixed with paint, I'd say that the right has a touch of white in it, while the left has a touch of red.

But really, they are plain medium brown.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Like so.

Edited by Kelkelen

Blue/green, but more green. Mine are also colour changers depending on my mood or what I'm wearing.

Well... my eyes vary in shades of green, and sometimes of a hint of blue, brown, or yellow. When my pupil shrinks, it leaves yellow rings. My eyes look kind of like an explosion of green. On three occasions my eyes actually turned RED. O.o

It seems like when I wear my glasses, they are a sort of sea green, with the inner lining a bit more yellowish, and darker almost blueish green on the outer part. When I have my contacts in (which are not tinted at all), the middle sea green get a super bright pure green like new leaves, they are nice. I always get comments that my eyes are my best feature.

user posted imageGlasses: Green, green, lima-bean green! (Not my eye. q.q)

Contacts: Pure green, sometimes hazel, and (when I'm wearing blue) a very frosty, almost minty blue.

Colored contacts: When I wear these really pretty ocean blue contacts, they look a very greenish blue, but it looks amazingly natural. When I wear sea green conacts, it also looks very natural.

My eyes are a light blue, but sometimes in the right conditions they seem a lot deeper.

That reminds me, I have these blue vivid contacts like the color of the ocean I wear sometimes, for cosplay (and when I feel like confusing my grandma) smile.gif You guys have very pretty eyes!

I have sorta icy blue/grey eyes. Some people find them off-putting but I love the color a lot. :3