Evangeline

Eyes

My eyes look boring brown from a distance, but if you look close, they're grey-brown. With a goldeny-hazel lining around the pupils.

It's just like me. I don't seem like much from a distance but once you get close and get to know me, I might be cooler than what you thought. wink.gif

This is my right eye, the one with sectoral heterochromia.

user posted image

I've heard them turning green can be due to my diet being poor and acidic. It would make sense, since they changed color once I got a job and became able to eat fast food and really fatty things as frequently as I wanted to. Maybe I'll try eating proper and change them back to blue.

mine is a light blue. well, they are light blue and then get lighter when it gets closer to the pupil . and it looks like they have bubbles in them. >8D

They're supposed to be brown.

I've got glasses though, so the light in them just went dark and it looks like black.

Greenish-grey. With blue and a tiny bit of yellow thrown in for good measure. Depending on the light source, they can either look more green than grey or vice-versa. I'm really short sighted though, so they're hidden behind my glasses all the time.

I have green-gray eyes but sometimes they look blue. They're like navy blue on the edges and green-brown around the pupil. I also need glasses. I have terrible eyesight and I'm struggling in school because I can't see notes on the board or anything unless I'm in the very front row, but when I got my eyes tested this summer they said I was fine. Even though I know better -___- I'm supposed to see better than I can but words from a certain distance go from letters to blurry smudges. It sucks...

Mine are boring brown.

I don't see why brown eyes seem to be the only eye color that's undesirable. Really, there is nothing wrong with brown.

Mine are so dark brown they look black. It's kinda disturbing when it's hard to see your own pupil |D

MY eyes are either blue on the outside, green around the pupil, or the other way around. Sometimes they even turn grey in the city, and they turn a dark greyish-black at night. I guess that's why my friends tell me to go to sleep before they do xd.png

Mine are deep blue with a grey rim and I wear glasses. smile.gif

My eyes are very dark brown, almost black. It disturbs one of my friends who has blue eyes. xd.png My favorite eye color is green.