Skypool

How did the person above you die?

You were killed by my pack because you were one of the poacher >:)

*Shoots lightning at* You were killed because you didn't know I can shoot lightning from my hands and attacked me. ohmy.gif

Dimar died after jumping into a live into a volcano...

Auster26 died when a mutated raven that was larger than a elephant ate him and sat on his house which caved in from its weight

Ok.... Looks like I'm gonna kill myself again.....

A shark tore me limb from limb and I somehow escaped. I starved to death slowly, not having any arms or legs to use to gather food or water. It would be more realistic, though, if the shark left me alone after finding I was a human and than bled to death

Their wounds became infected and they died of blood poisoning.

Sweetling in sig turned into the weird gray alt Sweetling and got bred with a Blackmarrow dragon and their offspring was a crazy mutated pink marrow dragon that ate Dimar for breakfast with a glass of orange juice

Killing myself....... Again....

I was walking under the balcony to my (fairly rich) friend's house and their physco cat dropped a lampshade from the balcony that fell on my head and suffocated me.

What why don't you read the grave stone? Fine, she died from me killing him with a sword. Why do you think I'm in jail?

Happy_Mask_Saleswoman died. reason: She was biking down a bike trail. A terrible storm started up out of nowhere and lack of vision caused her to crash. She tumbled down a hill and into an overflowing river that quickly swept her downstream. Her head was battered against a rock and she went out cold. She woke on a sandy shore somewhere very deep in the forest. She had no idea how to get home. Her shelter was a small cave. She lived there for a few days, though a bit disoriented and mentally odd from the wound sustained to her head. Eventually she went entirely insane: eating her own toes out of hunger and making snarling and growling noises rather than speaking. Her snarls brought a bear to the area. As she tried to hug the bear, it devoured her and mauled her.

Your new (kinda creepy (hope you take no offense))avatar ate your face off

Edited by blazingdragon123

Leo, took extreme offense to that, and - albeit in a stupid and random manner - clawed you to death.