Skypool

How did the person above you die?

Dracopenguin died when her vocal chords were torn out by a hellfire wyvern and without the ability to speak or sing she grew depressed so the hellfire put her our of her misery by loping off her head a few months following the incident.

Edited by blazingdragon123

Blazingdragon123 was taking a hike through the forest. Namely, Aokigahara. Suddenly, Blazing tripped over a tree stump and tumbled down over and over, the razor-sharp volcanic rocks that made up the ground's surface painfully slicing his flesh.

And then he died of blood loss.

Sweet dreams!

Fun2HavRound died because she was walking in a forest when she stepped/fell into a pit with king cobras in it.

kingcobra2018 died. reason: he was stumbling down an ally while mildly disoriented after just waking up in the morning. A strange worm-like creature came out of the dark, hissed inaudible words and left. The words penetrated kingcobra's head like acid and drove him insane- until the point he decided to have 7 pet komodo dragons. He let them roam his house freely. 29 days later the word's curse was gone and kingcobra shrieked in terror as his pet komodo dragons attempted to devour him. He ran, but they were faster. All seven tore up his carcass with their venomous teeth and left only blood stains and bones.

(Nightmares coming up.)

blazingdragon123 died because: While I was running she walking home when she decided she groceries so she went to the store and I was there to haunt her and I decided I would send my dragons from dragon cave to kill her and they won. Then

THE END

kingcobra2018 died because after killing BlazingDragon, one of his own dragons accidentaly stepped on him

Joste was taking a vacation to a tropical island. Suddenly the island was sucked underwater by a huge whirlpool force and joste couldn't make it to the surface in time due to the whirlpool. She drowned and her carcass washed up on Africa and was eaten by lions.

I died. Reason: a magical genie came out of a lamp on the island Joste was on in my previous post. She found the lamp and asked for a friend to play beach-volleyball with a make up a short stage production with. I was that friend. I was warped to the island and went down with it. But instead of being eaten by lions my carcass was eaten by a large eel

Err... If you already died, then how do I kill you? It's killception.

Eh I was revived.... Now onto your death (hehehe)

You were captured by the rogue scientist from you RP. She was pacing the hall thinking with an evil grin on her face. Grabbing the handle of your cage she walked down the hallway. A bright room full of equipment lay before you as she plopped your cage on a large examination table. The latch of your cage was unlocked by her long fingers. Her fingernails were yellowish and torn, it was disgusting. She lifts you up like you are a pet dog a tosses you onto the table carelessly. Nylon straps lock around your neck, wrists, ankles, waist, and chest. You struggle uselessly to escape and scream for help but she stuffs a gag into your mouth. The rouge scientist grabs a syringe from the table and stabs it into your thigh. The pain is the worst you've ever felt- like being dumped in acid. You burst into tears and look at your skin. It is turning to lava and rock. The scientist smiles. You feel your heart start to burn you alive. You explode from the inside with a massive rush of pain. The last thing you hear is the scientist whisper "it was worth sacrificing a specimen for..." Then she started laughing manically at your firey guts strewn on the floor.

Blazing Dragon died because she stole my coockies and milk sad.gif

You died because the cookies and milk were mine, but because Joste was already dead, I killed you.

And BD, you can't kill me with my own creation!

Darien died. Reason: he was drinking a smoothie and enjoying life. Days later his stomached started to hurt a lot- so he went to the hospital. They found nothing unusual with a ultrasound. But something bad was happening that the ultrasound missed. The smoothie had contained a brown recluse spider's venom. The venom causes necrosis, an unlucky condition that eats flesh like slow moving black acid. The treatment is for the affected limb to be chopped off- but when occurring on the torso or head (like in Darien's case) there is no treatment and the patient just withers and dies. The necrosis was painful and ugly as it ate away his skin. The necrosis kills him. The smoothie was poisoned by none other than Darien himself, who thought the vial of poison was vannila extract.

Whoa, BD, your violent!

BD died when he offended Kraid. There were many belly spikes to be fired.

Who's kraid? Anyway the reason I'm violent is because I write as a major hobby and like to do violent or dramatic stories. But now onto another one(this one will be short because I'm feeling lazy EDIT: nevermind)

You were walking down a hallway of your home- but it didn't feel like YOUR home. Yet it looked the same as it always did. It was strange. You flop into your bed after a long, hard, day wearing kitty pajamas with a hood that looks like a cat's face. You settle in and the darkness of sleep starts to envelop you. Movement catches your eye and you sit up quickly, sweating heavily, but your room looks completely normal. A cold breeze blows in from your open window. Odd... You could've sworn you shut that window before hopping in bed. Dismissing the thought, you fall into a deep slumber. Midnight comes and you wake to the sound of claws scratching against the bedpost. You peer into the darkness, but see nothing. It must be your imagination. But it wasn't. Cold water slobs onto your head and fear pulses through your veins. It wasn't water, but the drool of a large beast. You look up into the menacing red glow of its eyes. Before you have time to scream in terror its pearly white fangs gleam then it swallows you whole.

Well get ready for this creativity xd.png

Cobra died because he was the reason Kyoya smiled.

Edited by ll_Lorelei_ll

Noooooo! It's all because I deleted the Minecraft skin I made of her, wasn't it?!?

Dracoscar was killed by a wild Pokemon hiding in the tall grass.

I'm feeling too lazy to write a short story, so here is a run on sentence for your death:

You were hit in the head with a spiked turtle shell in Mario kart and fell off the side into the abyss-like canyon bled to death after breaking every bone in your body and cracking open your head