Skypool

How did the person above you die?

I died because evil balloon dragons made me inhale a lot of helium so I passed out. Then they proceeded to throw me into a firepit as a sacrafice for the great guardian of nature dragon.

I resurrect blazingdragon, but she gets killed by dragon hatchlings that keep chanting prayers for the return of the ancestral cheese dragons.

Edited by Daydreamdragon

Daydreamdragon died of cake overdose

uwu

Edited by rhunen

Rhunen was turned into a vampire dragon by her avatar and didn't want to suck her friends' blood so she died of thirst

(@Daydreamdragon just telling you I'm a girl so the 'he' in your post should be 'she'

Edited by blazingdragon123

(^sorry, got gender-blinded)

Blazingdragon traveled back in time 6 months, but got teleported in space because she forgot to consider planet Earth's movement.

SpiritWolfe died when a kitten fell asleep by her head and suffocated her, by accident of course.

Dracoscar died after falling into a volcano...

Darien died. Reason: his white dragon avatar ate poisoned hay from its nest and went rabid and ate Darien.

blazingdragon123 died when I shot him with hand lightning, don't believe me? *Shoots lightning at blazingdragon123* There's your proof.

Killed by a creeper

(I do not fear Creepers, only Ghasts.)

Burning mangled refrigerator hit him. *Shoots lightning at nearest refrigerator* R.I.P Fridgey.

45d3 died when TigerStar (from warriors books) came and murdered her , leaving her remains to be eaten by badgers as her clanmates watched in horror.

(Um...)

TPAM died when I got angry at them for being ignored and shot them with hand lightning. *Shoots lightning at*

MaasterWeavile died when his parachate failed to open...

(Parachute? Huh?)

Darien died when he finally relented and kissed my avatar. It was too much for him (R.I.P. Avi), so I killed Darien for killing him.

An arbok from Pokemon fell in toxic waste and grew taller than a skyscraper. Masterweavile was gulped down by the large poisonous Pokemon as he tried futily to escape an office building that was being assaulted. The arbok had many def. boosts and was not affected by masterweavile's hand lighting

blaziingdragon died from eating poisous apple...