Skypool

How did the person above you die?

DangerDragon wanted to be a tree ever since she was a child. After two decades of trying, she managed to become one. Or rather, she became tree fertilizer.

Hazel360 noticed something shaking before her eyes and she was trapped in the dark with no sunlight. She was shocked but she was crushed by 75 rocks.

Edited by Path Light

Path believed in reincarnation and wanted to prove some skeptics. The skeptics remained skeptic as they saw his corpse lying on the cold, hard ground.

Path_Light answered a certain phone call, at a certain time , on a certain day. The person on the phone told him that he would die in three days if he did not call three different people to warn them about dangerous chickens. Path laughed, and in three days, something terrible happened.

Hazel360 was slashed by an angry Velociraptor

Edited by Path Light

Path_Light and I were in a difficult situation; one of us had to throw ourself off a certain bridge to pass a certain gate. Guess who sacrificed themself? Exactly. Actually, I pushed Path off the bridge. ^-^

But I crossed over to the bridge and guess what? The bridge that Hazel360 was on snapped and Hazel360 was screaming like crazy.

AND THEN A SKELETON POPPED OUT! That particular skeleton was the last thing Path_Light saw. *Sobs*

Hazel360 noticed that the skeleton was not mine. Instead, I called Chomper and Chomper delivered 712 tons of meat his parents and Rita caught.

Path Light discovered there is a wrong way too eat a Reese's....

Darien found out that open candy bars in the middle of the street are not something that you should stuff inside your mouth.

Doctortear noticed that his dragons ran away because there is something bigger than them. Doctortear was crushed.

Path Light was the victim of attempted pouncehug by a dragon...

Mage used his spell to revive me and DragonGirl10188 was shocked to see the face of Chomper. Chomper stomped at DragonGirl10188.

It said in the news that a hurricane was heading towards Path_Light's town. Path saw this as a great opportunity to get some subscribers on YouTube, so he tried to film it. Unfortunately, well... let's just say he tried to film it close up and failed miserably. v_v

God damn son of a- the hurricane was heading towards Hazel360's town by 375 km per hour. I think Hazel360 is shocked though! tongue.gif

The Category 5 Hurricane Hazel360 spawns twisters and one twister sucked Path Light right up. Not sure if he's been seen since.