dejavugurl

Your Room

My room is kinda trippy. It's got black and white striped walls and a black and white tiled floor. The ceiling is white and I only have one light which is white... so I kinda feel like I'm in an insane asylum haha, but for the most part it's really cool in my opinion. A complete mess though, as I'm not good at sparing time to clean it.

My room is like an organized mess, at least in my eyes. If a stranger would to go into my room, they'd probably think it's organized for a guy. xd.png They just can't see that I have mountains of papers neatly tossed under a desk, stuffed into drawers and perched on a small fridge. lol

Baaaad. I have a few random albums everywhere, a random box of crackers, my bookshelf is empty and all my books are in disarray. :|

My room has bright green walls that GLOW. My rooms a bit small not really and only has a bed, 1 1/2 dressers (full length and small), and a moon chair. I'm in desperate need of a desk. My books, papers, drawing stuff are all spread out on the floor though currently theres no clothes on the floor. Mainly because I'm doing laundry right now.

My walls are blue, I have two bearded dragons as pets. They are boring, they literally do nothing. Anyway! I got a tv... and my room is messy, very messy.

~Birdy

My room is the entire second floor of a relatively large home. I have dubbed it "the Cave", for obvious reasons biggrin.gif . It is mainly taken up by fish tanks, with all of my other possessions crammed into drawers and such. I am rather OCD about it though, as there cannot be a speck of dirt on the floor without me bringing out the vacuum xd.png

I have a dresser table, shelves full of my little ponies, a bookcase, my bed, stuffed toys everywhere, more pony stuff, my cockatiel, my art stuff, and my sowing machine. I have heaps of gemstones, feathers and pretty things on any surface i can shove them. I keep everything clean though, I'm pretty ocd about my room. Plus I have to clean it everyday because Bird poops and gets dust all over everything.

my room looks like a tornado hit >.>

It recently had chickens in because the last few nights were too cold for them, now there is hay and chicken dropping on my floor. My room is cluttered with cages and aquariums, it looks like a very messy petshop xd.png

I guess this is what I get for being a hobby mouse/fish breeding and being disorganized!

My room's usually a mess. Garbage, DVD covers and some other random items on the floor. Also, I have a pet rat too.

I have a horridly messy room! Monster cans litter it, and papers LOL. I also have tons of cats running around. @_@ Midnight, Midna, Land Squid, Captain Spaulding, Anti Nipple, Simba, Milk, Klim, Otis and Toothless.

This is whats in my room

laptop/desk

bed

2 aquariums (1 is not in use ATM)

a nightstand

several lamps

ceiling fan

dresser

entertainment center

TV

Blue walls with a white ceiling (I still have those glow-in-the-dark stars and planets stuck to it from years ago X3 )

TV, Wii, a lamp, a little bookcase (full of Zoids), a lumpy bed that hurts my back, a few shelves (full of Zoids), and some dragon stuff. Very dusty. I need to take care of that.

I desperately need a new mattress.

Right now it's a mess because I'm barely home and just sorta throw my stuff on the shelf/floor. During breaks, though, I like to keep it very tidy and clean.

Very feminine - pale pink walls with rose stencil patterns. Cream floor, cream-colored-with-roses bedspread. In addition to dresser/nightstand/etc, my other furniture includes a bookshelf taller than me, a desk for my laptop, and a keyboard piano.

My rooms a mess. I used to keep it clean but then I got to lazy. I can hardly find anything in my room. Besides, I am hardly ever in my room so, its not like I really have to keep it clean....I guess

I call it my lair for a reason.

Sometimes I can tell if someone other than me has been there by smelling the air.

Currently? Smelly. sad.gif I've got two house trained puppies who, the last couple of days, have decided that they no longer like being house trained. xd.png Gahhh, why are you doing this to me?!

my room is kinda small, but its cozy. i have a bunk bed, but its one of those where there's one bed on top and a desk underneath. smile.gif i have all my art stuff on that desk. i have a second desk under a window where i do homework. :3

of course, there are clothes thrown around everywhere. i leave my dresser drawers open, so i just toss clothes on top of open drawers, not put them in xd.png

Piles of clothes at the foot of my bed, but otherwise my room is clean. My desk could use a bit of cleaning though(when I'm not lazy tongue.gif).

Otakuness and dragonness with just a touch of cleanliness. tongue.gif

Seriously, though, there is not a single open space in my room (not even the walls) and it's full of anime stuff, videogame stuff, schoolwork and other work, art, and dragons... dragons EVERYWHERE.

I think my room used to have a floor once a long time ago, but now I have no idea what it might look like. xp

My room is relatively clean. I mean sure, my bed is almost always unmade, and there are items all over the place, but it's all rather organized. Each item is on some kind of shelf. I used to always have stuff on the floor, but that rarely happens anymore. The only thing that's on the floor in my room right now are some cardboard envelopes and boxes, and a plastic bag for trash.

I have a large oak wardrobe and chest of drawers in one corner of the room, either side of which is two large book cases, adjacent to the door. On the other side of the door is my bed, tucked into a little alcove, with a bedside table and bookshelf next to it. In the corner opposite the door, there is a desk.

There is a beanbag in the center of the floor, next to a pile of paper, while paper, folders and clothes are scattered around the floor. The bedside table is heaped with books, energy drinks and ds games, and a telescope stands next to it, with a guitar leaning on it.

The desk has paper pinned to the walll above it, with time tables and junk, and is piled with testpapers and books. The large window next to the desk is also heaped with sewing and more papers, and a few old textbooks. Two of the bookshelves entirely consist of books, while the third holds baskets, folders and magazines. Above the bed hangs an old solarsystem mobile, and old toys are piled on top of my chest of drawers.

(I got a bit into the description, sorry xd.png)