dejavugurl

Your Room

A disaster area. I am in the process of unpacking and repacking as we have to move again.

Well, now that I'm in college I really just have half of a room during the semester. But my side looks like a fandom exploded... I filled the walls with posters from Doctor Who, MLP, LoTR, and a pair that say "Keep Calm and Carry On" and "Now Panic and Freak Out". Which fits my personality. Then my desk has tea mugs, the LoTR films, books for both reading and sketching, and figurines.

My family renovated part of our house since I posted in 2012, too. My new room there is pretty neat: the far wall is filled with windows on the top half and below are bookshelves that hold lots of books and model horses. Then I've got furniture and a somewhat-abstract, colorful horse painting that was commissioned for me. My ribbons from horse shows are strung across the top of one wall.

I really like both of those rooms, actually.

Edited by Dimar

Clean, but the bed is always unmade and I place things on flat surfaces all the time

At least I have a TV to play Sonic 1 on, but that's sadly the only thing I got going for my room in terms of exictedness, besides my albino parakeet I decided to name Pidove

Messy. But I like it that way. Instead of saying "Where the heck is that thing?" I can say: "Everything is on the floor. It's on the floor."

I need to tidy it, I keep tripping over the vacuum cleaner I have stored in the corner beside my wardrobe (not much of a pathway through my room as it is dominated by a bed). xd.png

My room... xd.png well, it's an organized mess. But a lot of it's cleanliness depends on whether or not I'm in the middle of some kind of project.

At the moment, I've got bits of black fabric and orange wool all over the place. I'm working on knitting a flag for a friend at my work, but I also want to get a start on my Halloween costume. Well, part of the costume. I made a tail, wings and horns last year (I was Spyro :3), and I wanted to make a sweater for this year to go with them.

Aside from those random objects, I've amassed a collection of dragon figures, plushies and posters. Two shelves of books also crowded with beanie babies (unfortunately, not my entire beanie collection. I have over 200 of them and can only keep a few of my favourites in my room. The like to collect dust, and I'm allergic to it. >.<') lets see, what else....few stashes of candy here and there...my giant Malificent plush, though she's also a dragon. So I supposed I've already counted her... I guess there's my giant beanbag chair. It's my gaming chair. I have a TV set up with an xbox, ps3, ps2, and wii. That's all on top of my desk that's also home to my computer.

...I have no more room in here...T.T 22 years old and I have the room of a six year old!

At the moment really messy and dark and cozy. I have a three guitars, two amps, an unorganized bookshelf, a broken computer on a desk, a chair that's covered in schoolwork, a pile of tablature and sheet music on the floor, a nightstand that has more books on and around it than my bookshelf, piles upon piles of music. No clothes though, except for my jackets which are all thrown in random places.

My room isn't too much of a disaster at the moment, although I have some laundry to do...

My room is a mess. The floors are clean, but every shelf and drawer is stuffed full of books, games, magazines, and other things.

My bed is never made because I have so many stuffed animals on it. On top of the fact I just don't like to make it because I like everything to be perfect when I try to make something neat and I can never get the blanket to look straight.

Despite this, I know exactly where everything is in my room. It's sort of an organized chaos. If I organized everything the proper way, I would never find anything.

Wow, that sounds exactly just like my own room!!!

I have never had any mess on the floor, not a single piece of clothes, but all my surfaces are full of pilled up stuff.

And just like you, I know where all of my things are, unless I try to clean up. =)

AND I don't make my bed and I have the exactly same reason like you. laugh.gif

I just have two cages with degus in my room that take up quite a lot of space (+ their food, all different kind of dried veggies and herbs, nuts and seeds LOL).

Our room is a total mess, barely see the floor full of dirty cloth (damn you boyfriend, not able to throw it in the dirty cloth basket sleep.gif), few baskets of clean cloth, few boxes to check in. The only clean part is the bookshelf with the TV, the consoles and books. All other forniture we can put stuff on it is full of messes. Yeah we moved recently and not done getting all things somewhere they should be, there's a guitar in the middle of it. Barely have space to reach the bed. The walls are ugly colours (one is brown and another one is a ugly green. The last ones are withe) and no posters on them yet except this one that the guy who let us his appartment left there and we didn't take it off. there's also a mirror on the back of the door. A double bed with only one blanket, pillows, a plushie and a sleeping bag as sheets. I miss the temporary air matress that was a queen sized bed.

The bed is never made and we don't care. Curtains are always close because the bedroom is facing the road at maybe less than 10 foot, so room is dark a lot and that damned window is like 6 foot tall. One of the bulb is dead since yesterday.

I have the smallest bedroom in the back of the house, but it was my first choice and I love it. It's the coldest bedroom in the summer, but also the coldest bedroom in winter, too. I have a huge, gorgeous, flowering tree right next to my bedroom window and in the spring my whole room smells wonderful when it blooms. It also makes my room feel like it's inside a green cave since the branches and flowers hang down almost to the ground. The only downside is that my mattresses are on the floor. My bed frame, headboard and footboard are solid wood and huge. If I put them in my room I literally wouldn't have any place to walk. Doesn't matter. I still wouldn't trade my room for the two larger ones.

My room is always clean and fresh. If it gets messy and disorganized, my mind feels messy and disorganized, too and I feel totally on edge. My whole house must stay clean if I'm to have any peace in it. lol

My room is currently a little too messy for my taste. I like my room neat but I don't like cleaning rolleyes.gif Bed, desk, four bookshelves, two TVs (I just got a new one, haven't taken the old out), dresser, closet, two bedside tables.. And my many animals; two fish tanks, one hamster cage, one guinea pig cage, one guinea pig hutch, and one guinea pig pen. My room is biggest bedroom in the house and the nosiest in the morning when the guinea pigs are squeaking laugh.gif

Messy at the moment. Finals are coming up shortly so I've been spending more time studying than cleaning. I've got books and papers stacked everywhere xd.png

Edited by Nerissa

Small and messy.

Even when I clean up it still looks messy.

There's just too much stuff in this little room.

I have 2 desks, one for me and one for my boyfriend, a dresser, 3 bookshelves, a fake fireplace heater, a night stand, and 2 tanks for snakes. Plus a bunch of clothes are on the floor because there's no room in the dresser for them.

Messy at the moment. Finals are coming up shortly so I've been spending more time studying than cleaning. I've got books and papers stacked everywhere xd.png

Mine is currently the same, for the same reason. To add to the complete chaos that is my desk and every free space in my room, I also have post-it notes on all sorts of surfaces.

It's a bit small and somewhat messy, but clean. A few clothes on the floor, a decent-sized closet, a full-length mirror hanging on the closet, and a Queen size bed (nice and big! and comfy!). Oh, and (ONLY a few! Like 4 pages) notes/papers taped to the walls.

A little bit disorganized at the moment. Clean laundry sitting in the basket waiting to be put away. Newspaper with articles that interest me on the floor. Shoes. Still, I can walk where I need to without tripping so that's good!

This new bedroom doesn't resemble anything like how I would normally decorate; it's rather minimalistic. At least for now.

What I WANT to do once I move all my stuff here is decorate with my plastic bats, band posters, and dragon toys smile.gif

Hey. Just cause I'm 24 doesn't mean I can't make it look like I'm still a kid on the inside.

i guess room would be medium size, half messy ad half clean if that make any sense lol

wall are 2 shades of purple cover by anime,games, ad misc pics/posters

got a 2seat couch where the clothes are since there no room for a dresser &bed, med size cat tree for my kiki, TV ,2 sets of shelf with different stuff, ad long able for my computer/electronic stuff so thats my room >>

As I type this, my room is spotless. I hatehatehate it when my mom cleans it like she just did. As you read this, it will be more messy than anyone else on the forum's room. My room is painted cyan blue, has ithingies everywhere, colored pencils, drawings of dragons, a laptop, and books covering EVERYTHING! Oh, there is also unfinished homework, but don't worry about that.

Edited by EnderEcho