dejavugurl

Your Room

I can clean it up in like five minutes, but it stays an organized mess. All the clothes that I wear a lot go onto the bottom bunk bed where no one sleeps, my school books are on the floor, food is on my desk along with school papers, and clothes that I took off in the last five days are also on the floor.

^^ I think its a good design, although my mom tends to disagree. Daily.

Well, most stuff is quite orderly. Only things I have to take care of are "out of order". Like my favourite T-shirt, a thread is loose, I'll fix that tomorrow. But there is quite a lot of dust. I hate cleaning. And mostly my room looks like a bookstore.

My room is pretty chaotic. I mean, it's clean and everything, but the walls are covered in everyone's artwork. I had my friends come over and paint my walls. xd.png Now I have a second bed in here for my sister who's coming home from college today.

Clean, but for clothes. Clothes get set on stuff and shoved into corners, and it might take days for a pile to move. By then, another bundle has started lol.

My room is a pretty big mess. Lots of paper and uni work all over the floor. Plushies too, since I'm waiting on some shelves to put them on. Oh and don't get me started on the wires, I have too many electrical things in my room laugh.gif Need to decorate it.

Mine is a mess. I've got lots of boxes of stuff I don't use all over the place, plus the two bins of stuff I DO use that I brought from college. And all the random stuff on the foot of my (unmade) bed. I actually manage to keep my dorm room fairly clean, though.

My room is a small box room so it get's messy, fast :P I'd compare it to a zoo as it's full to the brim with animals( mostly the stuffed variety but my cats are usually found in there). A two headed snake sits on top of my beautiful TV, a lemur hangs from the light pull, the floor is covered with big cats and wolves, zebras litter every inch of space possible, except for the places where many other animals sit :P. For some reason I have crutches against my wall, a massive (cosplaying) scythe, and other odd items. The walls are filled with zebra canvasses, wolf posters and a Flight of the Conchords poster. I'll stop blabbering on about the contents of my room now :'D

I've never actually had my own room, but the one I'm in right now is alright. Bit messy, but that can be fixed in roughly 2 mins. smile.gif

An utter mess that I need to clean up seriously. Though I'll be leaving for work shortly and what good does it do attempt a serious clean. At least on the bright side the room still dust free. laugh.gif

I like mine for the most part, it is a room of world culture. Well, minus the Hetalia poster, several figures, papercraft of them.... I have tons of authentic antique and handmade items from all over Europe, some from Africa, India, and the Far East. Room is mostly browns and greens and blues. It is usually cluttered but not enough to be a mess, though near my TV is a huge mess. I have a 60" DLP tv on a stand with my cable box, Blu Ray, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, SNES, and Dreamcast.... all on and in a very small stand, so there are cords all over that area. Same with my PC in here with all its random cords and stuff for my desktop, laptop, and random stuff. This room is big but not that big. Needless to say, a lot of electronics heat is generated in here.

We will also not mention the fact I inherited my sister's Transformers collection, so they are happily piled on my dresser (at least the ones I don't keep safely stored in our basement's enormous display case my sister sooo apparently needed a few Christmases ago).

Edited by Lillesoster

EVERYTHING HAS TO BE NEAT. Or I will literally get OCD and sleep in our Guest Room. If that's messy, I go to the basement ((Which is like, never dirty at all)).

A double room, with cupboards and an airing cupboard, and an eclectic mix of drawers & shelves, and three different wash baskets.

Edited by Kestra15

Well.

Messy right now. My room has been taken over by animals. Literally. I have a 30 gallon tank with a leopard gecko, another tank (Not sure of size.) with an australian tree frog, a biggish bowl on my book shelf with one betta fish, and then there's a bird cage with on cockatiel. My bird decided to be obnoxius and threw seed and pellets all over the floor. >_< Its very nice to crawl into bed, only to find bird food pellets scattered in it. Trust me, they arn't good ether. Rather bland and dry.

Edited by CharmedWolf

My room is really small, but it is just the way I want it to be (oh well, almost as I want it to be anyway). And most of the time it's really messy, but right now I've cleaned half of it (hahaha, I was too lazy to do the other half last night). Still, it's my room and I find things better when it's a mess... Though, I do like my room so much more when it's clean... (:

My room is generally pretty tidy. The worst is when i get lazy and don't throw my clothes in the basket and just leave them on the floor...oh, and dog hair. Can't forget the dog hair. Forget to sweep for a week, it's EVERYWHERE.

The walls are a gross blue. Well, not gross, but overbearing and not very relaxing. Been meaning to repaint.

Book shelves lined with books and dragon figures(I have a fetish for Windstone in particular). Although I did just do a 'sweep' and box a bunch of both up. Bins of books in the garage. I need more sturdy shelves before i bring them back out again.

My platform bed and a TV stand. Not much else besides my old as dirt dresser.

Oh! My cork board of post cards from places I've been, and my dray erase board for bills I have to pay/have already paid. biggrin.gif

Everything is in a closet except for my corner of video game systems and the chaos by my bed. MY room is COVERED in cat fur from the fluffy cat that lives in my room due to an intense hate/fear of other cats.

uuuuugh my room is wihtwe with tons of random color stuff, but it has a pink couch and part of my bed is poink. and it makes my WHOLE ROOM LOOK PINK!!! cause everything else big is white x~x

i have a dinosaur rug xd.png and a shelf full of dragon collectibles. and i have so many little childish trinkets and everyone always tries to touch them but theyre fraaaagile and its annoying! and i have soooooo many stuffed animals.... and then theres that giant pink barbie house i dont care about..... and that pile of shiny stuff...