dejavugurl

Your Room

My room is very clean since I just cleaned it. It has white walls, and black and white themed furnishing. I have two Kuroshitsuji wallscrolls and a FullMetal Alchemist wallscroll on the walls. My double door closet is wide open usually and I have a TV, Wii, PS2, and Gamecube in here along with the computer and a video game chair. I have my Final fantasy Figurine army as well.

Mine looks like a boys room (because it was, before I moved in and the boyfriend had to share). It's blue and cream with pictures of cricket and cars up. Lots of cricket trophies and x-box games on shelves. But now it has a few spiritual paintings up and my dressing gown so it's a bit femine now and with lots of books stacked up. biggrin.gif All my other stuff is cluttered in the cupboards or around the house.

I have the master bedroom on the second story with a ensuite next to the balcony. There's also a room that's supposed to be where I keep my clothes (w/e it's called). I have a book shelf packed with books, but nothing on the desk. I occupy the kitchen table downstairs and float/study there, because I'm allergic to all the crappy dust upstairs.

It's very neat, because I don't use it for anything. Unless I'm cold.

Edited by DarkEternity

Because I share a room with my brother, it's always kinda messy. And then I'll have to do all the cleaning because he's too lazy. >_>

My room right now is in turnmoil, moving in 9 days so I have to pack. Mostly been clearing out the garbage and finding out what I need, and what can go.

Usually my room is messy... clothes on the floor, unmade bed, stuffed animals pell-mell everywhere, I'm a pack rat, so I have lots of carp stacked and stuffed everywhere. You could call my room cozy, if you got over my girly knickknacks. xd.png

Right now mine is a mess, unfortunately. >.< Most of the time it's nice and neat, but lately things have just piled up, and I hate that. Time to jump on it and do something. I've only been saying that for about a week now! lol

My room is all over the place right now, but I'm in the process of tidying up a bit (looking for my class ring, ugh).

As far as layout goes, it's pretty small. I have four dreamcatchers (one on the door, one beside my bed, one above my bed, and one hanging on a wolf poster), a windchime made of driftwood and large oyster shells and another on my closet door made of sea urchin spines, a guitar and a sword in the corner, a hand made plague doctor mask hanging by the door, a corner dedicated to my stuffed animals, a corner with a shelf completely swamped with crystals/incense/alter items/art junk, and a wall where my hermit crab Romeo's cage is surrounded by water bottles, shells, and packs of crab food.

>_>

My room is fairly clean (I just did my yearly cleaning),

It has dark blue walls, with 2 book shelves 14' high that hold up to 500 books, which are full. I have a desk in the corner with my bed overtop, I have my ninja and warrior swords on the wall. I have a corner of Pokemon, and I have a GIANT poster of the grand canyon.

What d'ya think?

My room is hot. Not sexy hot, temperature hot. It's 80-something degrees in there almost all the time. Even with the air conditioning on. It's like a cave. The walls are red, my curtains are black, and I have a wall covered with posters from video games and anime.

Edited by Icepelt

I have the coolest walls ever. You can draw on them.

It's called chalkboard paint, I painted two of my walls with it. It only came in black back when I got it done, though.

My other two walls are bright green.

My bed is up against the wall, right in the middle. It's white and pretty big.

I have a smallish bookshelf to keep my favourite books, and I store the rest in my wooden desk.

I have a few posters: Legolas from LOTR, LOTR: FOTR, Gladiator, Harry Potter, Kurt Cobain, and this Edward poster that my friends and I drew all over.

I have the coolest walls ever. You can draw on them.

It's called chalkboard paint, I painted two of my walls with it. It only came in black back when I got it done, though.

My other two walls are bright green.

My bed is up against the wall, right in the middle. It's white and pretty big.

I have a smallish bookshelf to keep my favourite books, and I store the rest in my wooden desk.

I have a few posters: Legolas from LOTR, LOTR: FOTR, Gladiator, Harry Potter, Kurt Cobain, and this Edward poster that my friends and I drew all over.

Can I have your walls? Chalkboard paint is verymuchlove.

My room has pale yellow walls and white furniture, a daybed w/ trundle, walk-in closet and a fancy mirror :3 It's simple, but elegant. Me likey ^.^

Can I have your walls? Chalkboard paint is verymuchlove.

Mm, they're so much fun :3

Might put a picture up later...

My room has gray walls. I picked the color because I love it. We just moved in not that long ago, so it doesn't have much personality yet, but I'm working on it. No bed, just mattresses, soon to be traded out for a futon to save space. My book shelves are slowly filling, and all my personally special items are in obvious places really, out on the shelves. My Rubik's cubes (3x3 and a 4x4, both of which I can solve), my ukuleles, sometimes in cases and sometimes hanging on the wall, my guitar, my HVLP spray gun, my bandanas from Northern Tier, Philmont, and COPE, a bottle of root beerr from Ely (best root beer evar.), basically anything that has memories attached. Oh, and my song writing notebook. Yeah. I love my room. I lived in my living room for 8 months, so having a room again is suchhhh a wonderful thing.

Well, I'm in college right now and I share a dorm room with one other person. Me and my roommate are both pretty messy people, but our room isn't a disaster yet; we can still see the floor xd.png We've got a huge pile of food in one corner, along with a pile of recyclable stuff and returnable cans, both of which are overflowing. My desk is a complete mess. My books, lab manuals, lab goggles, and random junk is all scattered across it xd.png I think I may need to get some cleaning done eventually...

My room is usually what I call organized chaos. Everything looks messy, but I can find each and everything I need in my room. I have a laundry basket filled with dirty clothes under my bed, books everywhere from on my desk to the back of my bathroom toilet and random junk (rocks, shells, trash etc.) in just about every other square inch of it. I did start cleaning it so now it's not so bad, but I already can't find my phone which used to live in my pillow case as an alarm clock blink.gif

'Organized chaos' is a perfect phrase to describe my room, too.

Normally I'm pretty organized but over the course of the week I find a bunch of stuff piles up on my floor... I clean it on the weekends, but most of the time there's just stuff everywhere.

Okay, I'll admit my room is a total mess right now. But I swear, just two days ago it was under control! I'm not saying it's totally clean, but I do manage it. My brother invited our little neighbors over, and they discovered this box of old stuff and practically emptied it out all over my floor. I've decided I need to organize it anyways and all the junk is covering the floor, so now, it's not clean. But it was just last week and for a sizable amount of time before that, and I think I'll get it under control again! xd.png

Besides the mess, I really like my room. I have nice bookshelves and a desk (which miraculously I do have pretty clean) and an average bed. It's kinda small, and looks even more so when my brother's room is the same size but he has a loft bed that allows for a lot more space. I love my walls though. They're a bright green, like really bright, the nicest color of my house in my opinion. I also have a bunch of Pokemon posters, and other sentimental stuff displayed, making it nice and homey for me. happy.gif

i have a big desk, one bed, 2 more desks where i put my collection of mangas and books, the big desk is for drawing and gaming.

Q^Q the poster on my wall keep falling off.

A messy dump room. (Now is clean) which is cleaned when my mom yells at me to clean it.

alot.png of plush toys which I want to give away, but keep at the same time.

Computer desk with a giant computer screen, and a big mess of drawings and a camera.

Another desk to display drawings.

A closet with lots of clothes, backpacks, old dolls, board games, and a secret stash of stuff which I am too lazy to clean up...

A bed, which has random junk under it.

A bed-side table with books and junk on it.

Oh, and lastly a garbage can which I forget to throw wrappers and junk in...

My room... seems neat to me. I mean, I don't trip over anything. The floor is pretty clean, except for some clothes that are on the floor right now.

I guess that I do have a slight penguin problem going on right now (although I don't think having a ton of penguins in your room is EVER a problem, my mother would disagree).

Oh, and my room is a green and purple theme. The walls are lime green and I've got a small shag lime green carpet on my floor, but there are purple accents around the room (like my bed spread). I love my room, it's colorful and awesome (even if my mom thinks it's a wreck).

Oddly enough, my room has been very tidy a last few weeks. It used to be very, very messy, sometimes downright dirty. But then my mother got fed up and evaded. laugh.gif Then I rearranged the little furniture I have and now it's much easier to clean.

My room is kinda spacious but it doesn't feel like it. dry.gif I blame the tiny window. I would like to have a biiig window. Or rather, a whole wall of glass. Also a bunch of beanbags or at least a comfy armchair. Although like my room. Our whole house is made of wood, *applause to my dad* so it has wooden walls and an earthly and comfortable feel.

My room now is a total mess, but it's seen worse times xd.png the problem is it's not big enough for all the furniture my mother put in here when we moved, so whenever you put some clutter here and there it looks like it's untidy already, let alone when there's clothing on the floor (which is, like, all the time).