dejavugurl

Your Room

As I type this, my room is spotless. I hatehatehate it when my mom cleans it like she just did. As you read this, it will be more messy than anyone else on the forum's room.

^this or when she forces me to clean it. Mine is messy at the moment, but I feel it's easier to find my way in the mess than when it's tidy. maybe I'm just lazy

I call it the cave.

Because it's effectively a man cave.

I have no significant other to take refuge from, but I'm still proud of my man cave.

It has everything I love, from my video game collection and systems wired to a big TV, to my workout gear and a big window with telescope. An AC unit, fridge with beverages and snacks, and even a home cinema from a projector I have mounted on the wall and wired into the PC. My bed is also there, with a dimmable light and electric blanket for those crummy winter nights when I don't feel like leaving the AC on.

The counter-mancave would be my office. You can probably guess it's where all my work is done, and it's not my favorite room.

I love my man cave. I'd marry it if I could.

My room is the messiest room in my house,maybe the messiest in the whole country or even the messiest on THE WHOLE WORLD.

There is only one word to describe my room...tidy. Yeah, my mum is kind of a clean freak so I have to clean my bedroom every now and then, you probably wouldn't even be able to find a single speck of dust in our house. The fact that I also have OCD, I like things to be exactly where they were and stuff like that.

If any of you came to visit my house and took a peek into my room then you'd find the walls covered in posters of anime characters (especially from Fairy Tail). I also have a lot of dragon models that are neatly placed on bedside tables and shelves. I have to admit that my room is fairly large being able to fit a tv, queen sized bed and whatnot in it.

It is a good size for my age I guess. I have 3 blue walls and one purple wall. My bed is in front of the purple wall. My computer and desk are next to the window. My closet is on the same wall as the door. I have a mirror with a table and some of my stuff on it. My room is upstairs and is the farthest north in the house.

A disaster zone. Someone tell the governor to declare a state of emergency, and call in FEMA!

Edited by Wahya

Well, it's a small room, but it's not as bad as in the past. At least I've gotten the dirty laundry off the floor and into the wash. Now only my dresser is messy as is one corner of the room, but that's about it. I also need to put away all the movies that my cat knocked over last night, but I was too tired to pick them up. I need to redo my movie shelf again anyway.

At least I have more room on my night stand now that I got my shiny new TV. biggrin.gif

I live in a teeny tiny (dorm) room, but I keep it fairly clean. Well, so long as you ignore the massive amounts of bags, cardboard boxes, and just random stuff I keep under my bed because there is nowhere else to put it.

I like my decorations, though- lots of origami, a cat calendar, and a "How to tell if your cat is plotting to kill you" poster. Someday I will get a Godzilla poster. Someday.

My room is small and neat. But I can't say it's clean due to all the dusts that came from the road outside. It's basically a white room with dark-coloured furnitures, with little decoration, almost everything is in a container except several books. It must be the most boring place in our apartement. :|

Edited by ishlia

It's exam season, so it's a mess! Papers everywhere, notebooks all over the place, clothes in places I didn't know my room had... at least the bed is neat and tidy. happy.gif