dejavugurl

Your Room

I'm in the process of redecorating my room, so it's a little messy right now. When I finally get some storage or something, then it'll be a lot more clean. I'm getting rid of some furniture in my room that I never use, so it'll be a lot more minimalistic. Yay~ <3

Small. Lots of cords to go tripping and flying over. A little pink desk (but the sliding drawer part is broken =/). A bookcase. And a broken hamper, which means overflowing with clothes, sweaters, athletic gear and all the fancing like.

Then there's my...

*MAGICAL STUFFED ANIMAL* Corner with all of my stuffed animals from my youth. My bed houses my PillowPet Moose, whom I affectionately call Charlie.

Yeah... I mentioned my stacks of books on the floor, since my bookshelf is full.

My bro sat too carelessly on my chair (which has wheels) and knocked them down. D8< My preciousesssssssssss

My room is semi-organized. As in, all the *books* are organized, shelved in cardboard bookcases I made myself, all alphabetized and sorted according to series/genre.

..... The rest of my room is a mess, though. My closet is half-blocked by an unpacked box and misc crap, I have a fairly big pile of clothes-that-don't-fit-anymore growing on my floor, and a backpack that I keep shipping supplies in (envelopes, tape, etc) long ago overflowed.

The bookcases are pretty though! And my walls are decorated with posters, collages (mostly horses and other animals), and various paintings I did at art class.

It's not that bad right now, since I just cleaned it last week. My desk is a little messy, piles of books here and there. Besides that, it's pretty clean. Ish. But my closet is a total mess. I'm the lucky one in my family and I have a big walk in closet that's about the size of a small room. And I crammed everything I don't need in there, so it's total chaos >.<

I love my bedroom's wall color, which I painted a pretty sandy color last year with my family's help. And the ceiling is a smudgy blue and white combo. And my wall's full of posters (Animals, sports etc.) and pictures.

Edited by SeaSong

My room is quite messy, though it's an organised mess.

One corner is a walk on wardrobe, as I don't have any room left in the inbuilt wardrobe. I have yet to remove my elder sisters stuff, she moved out ages ago. The opposite corner to the walk on wardrobe is a walk on desk, mainly because I don't actually have a desk or anything other than a small bookshelf filled with books to put things on. And on the remaining corner (door occupies the other one, so I've only got 3 useful corners of my room) is a bed. Quite a boring room, not really anything special. I only sleep in it after all xd.png. Also, having the smallest bed room in the house is brilliant. /sarcasm

Edited by VampiricOmen

Mine's pretty organized and clean. It's a jungle theme so the bedclothes are animal print, and my carpet is a lush forest green. The walls are somewhat of an olive color with bamboo plant decals. I have a few fake plants on my shelves, as well as a collection of snowglobes. There's a real alligator head on one of my shelves. My closet is like a mirror. Next to my bed is a tan bedstand with a lamp that has a tigerskin (not real.) shade and my colony of darkling beetles in a clear plastic container. My TV is mounted onto my wall and directly below it is my ball python's terrarium. Standing on the table also is a 2.5 foot tall plastic giraffe, as well as my ant farm. There's a huge rat cage (2 ratties inside) next to the table. Then on the shelves (the ones with the snowglobes and alligator head) is my 2.5 gallon aquarium (betta) and some random knick knacks that I got from China. There's a vine-like rope sprawled across my ceiling. On my carpet is a small brown rug with flowers on it. Near the entry door there's a 5 foot chinese painting of a tiger, and a chinese fan next to it. on the table near the door is the medicine for one of my rats, a fossil, a case of tiny meteroites from various areas, and an insulation tile from a space shuttle. Under that table is a red bamboo wastebasket that matches the long sticks of bamboo I have in other random places in my room. There's a German cuckoo clock on the wall that I got from Germany, and a carving from Germany next to my TV. As far as pictures and that sort of thing there's a sword mounted above my closet, a small painting of a zebra above my bed, a picture of me white-water rafting in Switzerland above a fake plant, and a picture of the huge group I went to Europe with next to my rat cage.

Wheee.

Aquariums everywhere.

That started a fire ._.

My room is rather plain...I try to keep it clean. There's not much here except a table and dresser...and a bed. All normals stuff. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Mine is sort of messy. It is not a disaster-zone, however the bed isn't made, and some of my clothes are scattered on the floor. tongue.gif

I have a couple rooms, but my main one is rather clean.

There's a little sitting area in front, that has a couple armchairs and a TV, and then the actual bedroom part of it.

I have a dresser on my side, my husband has nothing.

There tends to be lots of socks on the ground, though.

First of all, my room is not 'my room', it is 'my lair.' XP

... And my lair is not a mess, but it could be much better. I keep all sorts of weird things in there, from a home-constructed coat hanger made out of... A lot of bits and pieces of crap... To a chameleon tank. I try to keep it in order, but it's not easy... xd.png

Quite organized, actually. I know there's a cord jungle behind my TV, but everything inside the closet is pretty organized. I just don't do my bed, because I'm lazy. xd.png

My room is part laundry because my mom would put everyone's clothes in my room. Plus I have a lot of stuff on my dresser.

I don't really have a room )`:

But technically its in the basement.

It's ugly. And my sister and her friend have taken it over.

I usually sleep on the couch upstairs, but I really hate my house so I try not to be home a lot, lol.

I'm thinking about cleaning the basement up.. even though it's mission impossible;

because I really miss having a place.

My room is a complete mess .-. besides my bed. My bed is quite neat looking.

One half of my room, mainly by the closet, has clothes everywhere. The other half, by the windows and upper half of my bed, has floor covered in paper garbage and random books and notebooks.

I should clean someday >.<

My room is a bit messy and there are too many books on the shelves that make them look very untidy, but I always find what I want to read.

As many people have already said, organized chaos.

But after reading this thread I think I'm going to tidy up a bit.

I love my room. ^^; It's pretty small but extremely neat. Posters absolutely everywhere, mostly Victoria Frances and Final Fantasy ones. tongue.gif Got shelves full of books and video games (although the rare/important to me ones are hidden away), with one shelf dedicated to a growing number of dragon statues. Got a huge black leather beanbag that is just amazing to sprawl out on to play some vidya or read.

Think the standout feature is the real ram's skull I got as a Christmas present. I'm into that sort of thing. laugh.gif

My room is a mess. Empty soda cans, dishes, clothes scattered on the floor, and cardboard from artsy projects. Everywhere.

Then on my bed I have a bunch of books and papers for a story I'm writing. I don't know how I even find room on my bed to sleep.

I always tell myself "I'm going to CLEAN this room", but I never do.

I love my room when it's clean, sunlight streams in from the windows and the wooden floors are all glossy... laugh.gif

However, it's not clean. The blinds are permanently shut because I don't want anyone to see the state of it. The door won't open all the way because of a heap of clothes lying behind it. My wardrobe's doors are always hanging half-open, with more clothes just poking out from inside. There are old homework assignment sheets lying on the floor in one corner.

I really want to clean it, but I know it'll take ages, so I can't be bothered rolleyes.gif

i have a big aquarium in my room :3

i have a double size bed tongue.gif

also theres always some cloths laying on the floor and i never make my bed in the morning xd.png

My mom usually makes me keep it clean. I tend to pile up books and drawings in different piles on my floor so they're easy for me to get to. If she didn't make me clean it, I dunno what kind of state it would be in right now. xd.png

My room's walls are an Eastery blue, I have a little shelf hanging above the top of my bed. It's got mostly dragon and Pokemon figurines on it. My bed's pretty big, so it takes up most of the space. :B