dejavugurl

Your Room

Me and my sister share a bedroom. I love my room. I am a clean freak and my sister is...well...she is under no circumstances clean freak. We deal. rolleyes.gif We have a lot of the same taste so our room has decorations that we both love.

It's rather small, but usually tidy. I like keeping things organized throughout the room, except my desk. No matter how many times I clean it, it gets back to a mess in a couple of minutes, because I always write stuff down, place the headphones/phone/mp3/pen/chapstick/stapler/staples/post-its on it randomly, then use them several times a day and by the time evening is barely starting, I'll have already messed it up, even after cleaning in the morning.

Otherwise, I can't say much about it. I threw away all of my toys a couple of months ago, along with mostly all of my high-school (note)books. Now it's much more spacious then before, although the carpet would need a thorough cleaning soon.

My room is not big, not small. We just gave it a sort of makeover tongue.gif

The walls are now painted a pale yellow, the furniture white, a black-framed mirror (it really adds something to it), crown molding up above (also white), and my bed is a daybed with a trundle, so it doubles into a king-sized bed when need be. I have a walk-in closet, which is under construction, because it's so cluttered you really can't walk in it xd.png

Well, my room at home is sorta neat. The floor, for the most part, doesn't have stuff on it, however the bookshelves, and dresser, and closet, and ever available surface is covered with random stuff. Everything from stuffed animals and books to my record player and record collection.

My dorm room is quite a bit neater. I don't really have that many personal items in it, and since I take home my clothes to get washed every weekend, I don't have random clothing lying around.

Well, there's really not much on the floor in my room. The walls are such a pale pink I thought they were white at first. Part of the bookshelf is well-organized. The desk is a bit more cluttered than I'd like. One wall has many pictures, cards, etc. stuck to it. Oh, and how can I forget the giant book pile next to the bookshelf, waiting to be organized? wink.gif

Mine is not so messy. Just a few clothes on the floor and it's kind of small. I do like having a big window by my bed so I can see the full moon. =]

An office, a bed, a bookshelf that goes along with the bed, a fan, a lamp, empty tissue box that has been there for months, two antique globes, an abused executive chair, and this laptop, and a fan.

Pretty typical room.

Edited by PacketMonkey

Full of boxes, given we moved house last week.

Stuff are in their right places. It's just... Me and the vacuum cleaner isn't on the best of terms.

No pictures of humans. They make me uncomfortable.

Some books on the floor because the bookshelf is overloaded.

A big, green dragon rests on the couch together with the spider and the bat.

Edited by Ripan

My room?If you look closely,my stuff is neat(If you ignore the clothes everywhere)but from afar its messy.Real messy.Also,we moved a few months ago,so I haven't been able to paint my room.So its pink.Light,not-very-well-painted PINK.I HATE PINK.So,I have lots of posters.

Welcome to S.S. Shipwreck! (A.K.A. my room).

That's all I need to say.

Very plain. Walls are white, and the floor is carpeted.

Typical 'gender-neutral' furniture: small bed, dresser that is covered with a lot of stuff and is unorganized on the inside, table that is also covered with a lot of stuff next to bed, shelves that either serve their purposes as bookshelves or for knickknacks as well as my stuffed animal collection, and mirrors against the wall under a window.

Speaking of windows, there's a larger one above the heater-that-doesn't-seem-to serve-its-purpose-this-time-of-year. It gives me a view of the street.

Besides the books and things I don't really need much, there's a small fan, tissue box, jewelry, fuzzy rug, beanbag chair near the mirrors, and many other objects on top of the dresser and table, as well as under it.

I also proudly call my room home of two wonderful lava lamps that I should probably turn on more often.

I'm an unorganized person, to say the least, and my room is no exception. It hasn't been vacuumed in a long time, and although the floor isn't that messy, my closet and dresser are. Terribly.

Oh yeah, and the books are out of order and are cluttered.

Otherwise it's just dandy.

Edited by Kandycat

My "room" is actually 3 rooms that had the walls knocked out between them.

Its in an L-Shape.

Room 1 (Top of the L):

Blood Red Walls

Black Carpet

No Windows

This room serves as my 'den'. I have a 52" Wall Mounted Plasma 1080p HD TV that I use to game and watch movies all night

2 Computers in it - 1 for high end gaming and art

The other for Internet

Have giant stereo in this room with surround sound speakers.

It also has a fancy black leather couch and 3 walls lined with shelves for my game/dvd collection.

Room 2 (Corner of the L):

Same Color Scheme

2 Big Bay Windows

This is my 'sun room'.

I keep my Iguanas, Green Anaconda, Corn Snakes, Fat Tailed Leopard Geckos, African Leopard Geckos, Armadillo Lizard, and Betta fish in this room.

Room 3 (Bottom of the L):

Same color scheme.

2 Windows

This room is my bedroom.

Has a King Sized 4 poster bed with drapes in Crimson, silk sheets, the whole deal.

Big walk in closet that I almost never use! Cause my clothes go kaplooey everywhere...

My actual room is a god awful mess and always will be! I like it like that!

So that's my room.

The rest of my house is pretty average.

2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, 2 car garage. Not a very special house till you get to see my Den.

Edit: But the Den is only for the special peoples! -covets-

Edited by Kaoto_Susanao235

I'm so excited! I cleaned mine and now it's nice again laugh.gif It took me five hours, but I can now actually see the lovely wooden floors and open the blinds to let the northern sun in... Such a relief!

Hmmmm.... I don't know which room I should describe, seeing as I have one room where I used to sleep with a bunk bed in it, but since my fathers snoring got out of hand I had to move to my old bedroom that hasn't been used for years.

I'll just describe both!

As far as I'm concerned, the one where my sister sleeps in is kind of a mess. There are Webkinz Beds and Webkinz Bunk Beds and all sorts of cloth and silk used to make Webkinz Clothes scattered all over the floor, and the desk is so messy, if you added one more book there I swear everything would topple over. Her side of the bed (the bottom one) is messy as well, it's bed is unmade and Webkinz are EVERYWHERE. My side of the bed (the top one I don't use anymore) is unmade, but clean and clear of Webkinz. I think the only toy still up there is my Umbreon Plushie >.> The floor is made up entirely of carpet that is white and somewhat soft, but it has holes and barf stains from my dogs >.<

The room I use now is neat and tidy, It has a pink Strawberry Shortcake bed (not that I ever liked her, ugh. My Little Pony is a MUCH better girl-children show) covered by a beautiful Green... uh.... thing. tongue.gif The floor is the same white carpet, but there are no holes, and only one barf stain in the corner. The walls are pink, and are lined by a Strawberry Shortcake wallpaper (Again, not that I ever liked her). The desk is kinda messy. It has all sorts of stuff on it, like my broken Hexbug (It's missing 2 legs D:), a book about Narnia I've never read (Okay, I did ONCE, but I forgot practically everything tongue.gif), and above is a shelf with a bunch of Children's books that are too easy for my age, along with the Harry Potter Books 1-5.

Now mom can't tell me to clean my room... because my new one is all clean! My sister may have avoided cleaning using her laziness, crying and trickery, but now, she's all alone! >:D

Haha! Well... My room... Everything is green smile.gif From the walls to the curtains to my covers.... To my desk chair... And if it aint green its black tongue.gif... I do have a metal bunk bed but.... I never sleep on the top because thats reserved for clothes and stuffed animals.. Because Yes I still have them and Im almost 18 tongue.gif And my floor... Well More clothes and shoes and shoes that Im getting rid of and randomly a cat bed Oo.. tongue.gif I dont like it being messy but whenever I clean it.... The next day its like... BAM! Clothes... Hahaha tongue.gif

My room is a mixture of total chaos and well ordered edges.

Everyone who enters my room instantly realizes that I love books. They stand in perfect lines (I actually spend hours while rearranging them ^^), but everywhere you go, you step on chlothes.

My room is chaos with a neat floor.

I have shelves that are stacked with books, papers, candles, stickynotes, more books, a backpack, CD players, CDs, and two speakers. My desk has books and papers spread out all over it. My snake's tank looks messy (Newspaper bedding, haha) but is actually rather neat, and sitting on yet another bookshelf. Do not open my closet or you get the comical avalanche of junk. My bed regularly has pillows thrown everywhere and stuffed animals and clothes...

And despite this the only thing on the floor of my room would be the furniture. And a skateboard shoved under my bed. xd.png I can lie down on the floor in my room, but I can't use my bookshelves, desk or bed easily. xd.png Or open the closet.

I have a ton of stuff on all my desks and dressers. And, it seems to have a purple and dark wood theme... Even though I didn't really plan that. It just sorta happened.

Well......I do not have my own room I sleep in our kitchen and I have comp next to it so only place where I (can) have mess is in my desk.And believe me Theres a big mess.Once it was so messy you could not see the desk REALLY biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by MainElement

I have kept my room surprisingly clean for few weeks now.

May be because I just got my own computer and wider bed.. I love my big bed ♥

The decor isn't anything special, but to my mind it looks good. Above my bed I have a disco ball mirror and I can make up when sitting on my bed. Near the entrance I have my closet(which is wayyy too small for my clothes) and bookshelf, where's a lot of books and girly stuff. Also I have a large table where I can do my homework & be on computer.

My room is really clean but it's boring, probably cause I don't spend much time in it. I don't have any posters or anything, but I like the idea of it.

My room is chaos with a neat floor.

I have shelves that are stacked with books, papers, candles, stickynotes, more books, a backpack, CD players, CDs, and two speakers. My desk has books and papers spread out all over it. My snake's tank looks messy (Newspaper bedding, haha) but is actually rather neat, and sitting on yet another bookshelf. Do not open my closet or you get the comical avalanche of junk. My bed regularly has pillows thrown everywhere and stuffed animals and clothes...

And despite this the only thing on the floor of my room would be the furniture. And a skateboard shoved under my bed. xd.png I can lie down on the floor in my room, but I can't use my bookshelves, desk or bed easily. xd.png Or open the closet.

Mine is similar to this... though instead of a snake, I have a betta fish, and there is no skateboard.

My room's generally clean, though I do need to vacuum. I just don't have much in there so there's really nothing to get dirty. This is mainly because I don't just have a room, I have an apartment that is basically a house, for all intents and purposes. So my computer is in my office and most of my electronics are in my living room. That doesn't leave much aside from my bed and clothes for my bedroom. I do have one small bookcase that is chronically overfilled and a small rolltop desk that needs to be moved to the attic. I don't even have any artwork on my walls right now. I'm pretty much only in my room when I am asleep or when I am reading before going to sleep, so I simply have no need to keep a lot of stuff in it.

My desk on the other hand...on a good day you can actually see it.