arlymaye

Dragon Cave Community Notice Board, Departures.

Firstborn and a product of overexcitement and forgetting the moon cycles

Couldn't bring myself to kill this to maintain the progeny, since the parents were a gifted pair. Leave a dummy!  rolleyes.gif

Offered a dargon. Not a dummy, but if you don't want it, feel free to abandon or regift it :33

Edit: *Squees into infinity* Thank you so much, what a lovely baby <3

Edited by ladyinpink

The father of this child was gifted to me trough this thread so I'm returning the favor ^^ please offer a dummy so i know where it goes~

tinselie baby

Following the strange, shimmering brook, you find yourself under the shadow of a willow. The tree is abnormal, with pink, glittery leaves and strange symbols carved into the purple bark. Nestled around the base of the tree are several eggs. Which do you take?

This mottled red egg almost glows from within. Enjoy, jerzeeshadow1!

This egg is encrusted with colorful gemstones. Enjoy, pixiesbite!

Offer dummies, and please let me know where these babies go! Do not kill, bite, freeze, abandon, regift, or experiment with them, or I will be more tightfisted in the future.

Edited by ladyinpink

Following the strange, shimmering brook, you find yourself under the shadow of a willow. The tree is abnormal, with pink, glittery leaves and strange symbols carved into the purple bark. Nestled around the base of the tree are several eggs. Which do you take?

This mottled red egg almost glows from within. Enjoy, jerzeeshadow1!

This egg is encrusted with colorful gemstones.

Offer dummies, and please let me know where these babies go! Do not kill, bite, freeze, abandon, regift, or experiment with them, or I will be more tightfisted in the future.

Thank you, my lady in pink panties 😈 for this beautifully unique lineage!❤

😱All four spriter's alts of Aegis dragons!😱

I hope we meet again in the future!💋💋