arlymaye

Dragon Cave Community Notice Board, Departures.

Firstborn and a product of overexcitement and forgetting the moon cycles

Β 

Couldn't bring myself to kill this to maintain the progeny, since the parents were a gifted pair. Leave a dummy!Β  rolleyes.gif

Offered a dargon. Not a dummy, but if you don't want it, feel free to abandon or regift it :33

Β 

Edit: *Squees into infinity* Thank you so much, what a lovely baby <3

Edited by ladyinpink

The father of this child was gifted to me trough this thread so I'm returning the favor ^^ please offer a dummy so i know where it goes~

Β 

tinselie baby

Following the strange, shimmering brook, you find yourself under the shadow of a willow. The tree is abnormal, with pink, glittery leaves and strange symbols carved into the purple bark. Nestled around the base of the tree are several eggs. Which do you take?

Β 

This mottled red egg almost glows from within. Enjoy, jerzeeshadow1!

This egg is encrusted with colorful gemstones. Enjoy, pixiesbite!

Β 

Offer dummies, and please let me know where these babies go! Do not kill, bite, freeze, abandon, regift, or experiment with them, or I will be more tightfisted in the future.

Edited by ladyinpink

Following the strange, shimmering brook, you find yourself under the shadow of a willow. The tree is abnormal, with pink, glittery leaves and strange symbols carved into the purple bark. Nestled around the base of the tree are several eggs. Which do you take?

Β 

This mottled red egg almost glows from within. Enjoy, jerzeeshadow1!

This egg is encrusted with colorful gemstones.

Β 

Offer dummies, and please let me know where these babies go! Do not kill, bite, freeze, abandon, regift, or experiment with them, or I will be more tightfisted in the future.

Thank you, my lady in pink panties 😈 for this beautifully unique lineage!❀

😱All four spriter's alts of Aegis dragons!😱

Β 

I hope we meet again in the future!πŸ’‹πŸ’‹