arlymaye

Dragon Cave Community Notice Board, Departures.

Following the strange, shimmering brook, you find yourself under the shadow of a willow. The tree is abnormal, with pink, glittery leaves and strange symbols carved into the purple bark. Nestled around the base of the tree are several eggs. Which do you take?

This egg shines coldly in the moonlight. Enjoy, God_Fish!

This egg has a very clean look; it’s completely devoid of dirt and scratches. Enjoy, Bacillus_Incognito!

Offer dummies, and please let me know where these babies go! Do not kill, bite, freeze, abandon, regift, or experiment with them, or I will be more tightfisted in the future.

*Sorry for delay!

Edited by ladyinpink

Have some Eggies! <3

3G PB Golden Wyvern

Gone, Enjoy!

5G Golden Wyvern (Female) x Bronze Tinsel (Male)

Gone, Enjoy!

7G Golden Wyvern (Male) x Bronze Shimmer (Female)

https://dragcave.net/teleport/5fe76db572266...c818623532ea5cb

3G PB Xeno (Astrapi.)

Gone, Enjoy!

Take as many as you'd like! You may do what you wish with them! smile.gif

Edited by Cupup889

3rd gen Red even gen from Ribbon Dancers and Spriter's alt Shadow Walker (Claim my eggs/hatchlings!)

4th gen White from perfect checker with Golds, also a Dorkface! (Claim my eggs/hatchlings!)

5th gen White from perfect checker with Golds, also a Dorkface! (Claim my eggs/hatchlings!)

I picked up the 4G Dorkface, thanks! wub.gif She will be named and pampered on my scroll.

I took this, thanks! I will give it a great home.

Giving back Astrapi Xenowyrm Egg 4EG Perfect Double Checker Spriter Alts Line 4 Spriters Alts in Base Thanks for giving it a good home!

Edited by natayah

5G Silver from Silver x Val 09 checker:

Claimed

6G Flamingo from Flamingo x Val 09 checker:

Claimed

Edited by Terces

EG Silver Egg with Holidays & Spriters alts in base -Thanks for giving it a very lovely home & glad you enjoyed!

Edited by natayah

Following the strange, shimmering brook, you find yourself under the shadow of a willow. The tree is abnormal, with pink, glittery leaves and strange symbols carved into the purple bark. Nestled around the base of the tree are several eggs. Which do you take?

This egg has a very clean look; it’s completely devoid of dirt and scratches. Enjoy, Labyrinthian!

This egg has a very clean look; it’s completely devoid of dirt and scratches. Enjoy, dietrich0614!

This egg has a striking pattern. Enjoy, jerzeeshadow1!

Offer dummies, and please let me know where these babies go! Do not kill, bite, freeze, abandon, regift, or experiment with them, or I will be more tightfisted in the future.

Edited by ladyinpink