arlymaye

Dragon Cave Community Notice Board, Departures.

In honor of Dirtytabs' weird pairings post, have some weird babies. :3

Mageia Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Cassare Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Cassare 2 Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Mageia 2 Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Cassare 3 Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Cassare 4 Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I took a Mageia, I can't sort out which one anymore lol.

But anyway, I loved dirtytabs post and this is going to be a fun lineage to continue. Thank you!!! I'm so tempted to do the one with mints, that one will be cute too.

3g aeon X green copper checker

it actually has a neat backstory,

A tale of old, like the ones grandfathers tell to their grandkids to teach them good morals about bravery and not doing drugs.

Pourlemoment bred the mother to the ap hoping it would become a checker breeder

Someone found it on the AP and left it on this thread (so sorry, I forgot their name, I have always been bad with names)

I tried to breed a father and my coppers hated me, I got one green copper out of a few breedings, a copper X a new release, censorkip.gif you to probability!

then I left that copper at the thread, telling the bold tale of glorious copper and aeon espionage

I got a PM from Jazeki offering the mate

They grew up and will breed frequently, so that this thread will have such a checker dropped off every now an then and continue know the story.

So take this aeon X Copper checker and know it's tale, a tale of hope, generosity, and glorious, bloody revolution (there was a revolution in there, don't see one? READ IT AGAIN AND PAY ATTENTION THIS TIME!)

Thank you, I love the lineage.

@blockEdragon - I look forward to building this amazing lineage and the aeons and coppers that hatch from it shall carry on the legacy.

Edited by Syiren