Syrup

What do you collect?

Movie props. Action figures.

Also uhhhh crested geckos . . .

I am not entirely sure if the counts as a collection, but as a photographer I collect photographs. It is either pictures of Nature, Animals, Objects, People or Buildings. i have probably around 60k+ Photographs by now? I store all of them on various portable hard drives. If that does not count as a collection I also collect keychains. :)

I love stuffed animals and game series/anime related plushies. I have numerous stuffed cats, teddy bears, a stuffed owl, Madara from Natsume Yuujinchou, Kuplu Kopo from FFXIV, Totodile and Slowpoke just to name the ones that I can instantly remember. I also have a pretty big collection of cat themed decorations originating from my childhood.

Books. Lots and lots of books, with the occasional nice-looking journal. I love skulking around bookstores to find the next one to add to my ever-growing pile.

Seriously my "To-Read" pile just keeps growing and growing.... 😅

License Plates. Love them sooooo much

EDIT: oh wait, do clothes count too? I'm kinda materialistic

Edited by Looti

Rainbow things, stuffed animals (especially if they are colorful), pokemon plushes/figures/jewelry. Video games/consoles. To name a few :D 

I don't think I really collect much anymore, unless comics count? I used to collect model ships (I have several, some are quite big) but stopped because I ran out of space (I still have to resist buying any I see). I also collected Beanie Babies and several types of trading cards (MTG, Pokemon etc).

I'm a hopelessly eccentric Pokemon card collector. 

Oh, and I like coins too. Coins are nice. :v

Model horses, eggs (blown eggs, stone, glass, etc...), books, miniatures, chickens.... and art supplies.   TOTAL art supply hoarder.  

I am sure  I mentioned it before, but I did not post a pic of it in here. A weird panorama of my room - I kinda spun on a heel to get this picture.  Sadly not all the figures can be shown in this pic because of the cabinet on my right hand side. A vareity of figures, art, comic pages, costumes and other similar things. I've been collecting since 2003 -  been a fan since 1984 Obviously Starscream is my favourite.

20180719_190219.jpg?width=960&height=175

a MUCH larger pic

@MayapoohMy mum like to collect nice drawing sets. She's a pretty fair artist too.

Edited by Starscream

@Starscream  - Cool collection!  And how nice that your mom is a good artist.  There can never be too many artists.  :)

wow, lets see... Books (majorly) 4 book shelve floor to ceiling then banana crates stacked full as well, I have books that I got as a child still, playing cards, yarn! OMGoodness yarn, trash bags full of yarn, bead and buttons (pop corn tins full), dolls (between 350 to 400 barbie style) bet. 36 & 40 of the 19" to 28" sleepy eyed ones, and Ty cat beanies. (just started that one) got about 10 so far... then of course the dragons here which has pulled me away from Ebay so that's a good thing. A really, really good thing. LOL

I collect books (REAL books, not those e-books), rocks, incense, antique oriental statues, and anime/manga. Especially Sailor Moon and Death Note.

I collect Breyer model horses, Windstone dragons, and jewelry-making supplies...

and books.  :D

Lots of plushies, though I had far more when I was younger! 
When we redecorate, we're going to have a big bookshelf in the living room, so we can increase our book collection. 📚

Virtual dragons, duh. :lol:

I have a collection of model horses, which looks pretty popular, and lately I've started buying a lot of graphic tees, so many that I think I'm collecting those now. :P 

Ghibli Studio DVD's (go Miyazaki :))

Anime

Louis L'Amour novels and other books he has written

Swords and Knives

Local Historical Artifacts (I'm a Historian)

DRAGONS!

Natural items. Bones, feathers (legal ones), plants, rocks, sticks, etc.

Knives and old fashion tools. I also collect books; usually relating to my interests, or, if I find really old books I might buy them as well. Especially at book sales where they're very cheap.

Edited by AislinnSi

Uhh 

I mainly collect rocks and shells I find on the ground. I also used to be a fanatic for collecting stuffed animals, I still have a large collection of dolphins, orcas, and some other random animals in my room, some stuffed in the basement. 

Collecting these things was an unhealthy habit,, haha

Edited by StariiDelta

I used to collect seashells, certain rocks and feathers. And some horse figurines. But gave it all up since i dont want to hoard stuff.