Syrup

What do you collect?

Feathers. Pretty feathers . I collect feathers around neighbourhood , or from the zoo.

Well most that I have are crow feathers tho, the population of crows at my place is .... a lot. Notoriously. 

i used to collect stones as a little kid

as a teenager i collected posters and other things from my fav tv show ; charmed

I personally collect antique pocket watches. My wife complains quite often that I have more watches than I have suits for work and that all of my watches take up space since i have a literal multi-drawer cabinet which I use to hold them and keep them organized. 

I collect cider bottles. Every New Year's Eve I keep the bottle after the toast, I mean, I finish the bottle myself because I like the stuff (it's way milder than beer, I've never lost my senses before). I have like 5 or 6 cider bottles, it's just that I didn't notice before I was keeping, collecting, the bottles and now it's a personal tradition :P

I used to collect anything Unicorn as a kid, like I had over two hundred... figurines, pictures, plushies, you name it....  now I don't really collect much physically. Related to travel, I've somewhat started collecting shot glasses from places I've been. I'd guess we have about a dozen now but they're not displayed. Oh and I have one of the National Park Service "passports" and collect date-stamps from any NPS site I visit.  I've also tried starting a NPS token collection from places I've been that sell those, but I admit I'm a bit disorganized with it. More often than not, I forget to put those little collector booklets into my luggage and only think of it when I'm at the park.:rolleyes:

Trolls. I have well over 150. All different sizes.

I used to photograph them in online comic-style fashion, but I stopped. Totally G-rated.

22 hours ago, Flamekitty48 said:

books and movies

I'm the same. I just constantly buy more and more books, even though I have so many on my shelf I still haven't read yet. :lol: I just can't help myself. I'm going to run out of space to store them all. 

Random trinkets, plants, insects (living ones), pupal casings, moulted skin, jars for insects.  I would collect antiques if my parents didn't stop me.

On 3/10/2018 at 9:26 AM, StormWizard212 said:

I'm the same. I just constantly buy more and more books, even though I have so many on my shelf I still haven't read yet. :lol: I just can't help myself. I'm going to run out of space to store them all. 

Its not a bad addiction to be honest just knowing how much space you need but yea im a huge bookworm and movie fanatic. 

Though it can seem childish, I started collecting stuffed animals around four years ago. I have several shelves and a drawer full of them! I also used to collect bottlecaps, but my collection has since been thrown away after I completely lost interest- it was mostly the same Coca Cola caps over and over again anyways, so I didn't lose much.

Keychains/Keystraps! Especially stuff for fandom merch. They're cute, small, and can be carried anywhere. ...Also, small dinosaur figures, though they can get real expensive.

Dragon statues, parts for my two cars (and I deem my two cars as part of my collections as well, since I personally never will sell them and I do want one more car that is even older than my current oldest car and one which is newer and uses less fuel - so the goal for my car colletion is four), flowers, vintage sewing machines, vintage books, books in general and vintage cameras - are what I right now collect and buy new stuff for my colletions whenever I find something I deem worthy of being in them.

But old collections I have, which I don't intend to sell nor have any active plans to keep expanding are as follows; pokémon cards, yu-gi-oh cards, plushies, some parts of my old stone collection (had to throw more than half of it out about 12 years ago sadly), bionicle, harry potter lego, and pearls.

I collect playing cards! :D I don't know why exactly I started collecting them, but I'm really proud of my collection.

I used to collect Pokemon and I had them all up until Ultra Sun and Moon released. I don't have money to but them yet...was unemployed for over a year.

Anyway other than that I collect shiny things like a human magpie!

makeup, lol. may be useful or not...

also, books. too many books in my house lol

I am a County historian where I live and so I collect historical information, stories and artifacts....

I collect amiibo from games that I enjoy. I have most of the ones from the Splatoon games and am impatiently awaiting the release of the Pearl and Marina amiibo. I also kinda collect Pokémon cards. I don’t buy them often but I am still holding on to the ones that I have. I pretty much just collect impulsively purchased video game related stuff lol. I love it though.

Swords, Anime, Manga... particulatly Ghibli Studio and Hayao Miyazaki and Isao Takahata productions...  Also, local Historical material.

I used to collect thimbles but had to stop as I ran out of display space. At the moment I collect squashed coins, postcards (especially now I have joined Postcrossing) and anything to do with Doctor Who, Tolkien's Middle Earth and dragons. I also have a bit of a hoarding problem so I probably 'collect' other things too.