TheFallenAngel6236

Dragon Warriors of Rosario

Moku slammed into the ground with a loud grunt. She struggled to pull herself up to her feet and continue fighting. Blood was dripping from her face from the many wounds that would eventually scar. She wanted to keep fighting but she knew her body was gonna give in any moment. She sighed and dipped her head in defeat, "I'm sorry for r-running onto your lands. I'll leave immediately..." She opened her wings wide and took off, flying clumsily back to camp, her blood soaked body practically dead-weight.

Edited by TheFallenAngel6236

Tashrin closed his mouth when she left. "About time!" he said starting to feel sore scales covering his front end of his whole body. He looked at the white "Leave now or face the same punishment!" he growled

Vrans looked at Eleth as she approached him. Then movement in the sky showed up "I think I see her." he said. Something about the way the dot flew worried him. He took flight and flew towards the dot. Eventually seeing who it was and her state "MOKU!" he cried and poured on the speed and reached her fast and flew under her so if she did give she'd land on him rather then fall to her death. "Moku what happened?" he asked very concerned.

Moku landed heavily on her feet, exhausted and badly wounded. She could barely round up enough energy to speak, "I flew into Tashrin territory... Baine... She's still there..." Moku laid on the ground next to Vrans, "A big red dragon attack me... But Vrans, you should've seen it..."

Vrans placed his tails orb on her again and transfered some energy "You flew into Tashrin's territory?" he asked then set to cleaning her up. She was scaring him with all that bleeding "I'v heard about Tashrin..... that red maybe blood thirsty but.... what did you do to provoke him to doing this to you?" he asked then went back to cleaning her. He had little info on how to clean wounds so he was licking them clean though hated the taste of blood on his toung.

"There was this gorgeous lake in their territory. I had never seen it before so I went to go see it but..." Moku thought for a moment, "It was Teratio territory. I thought it was in our jurisdiction so I ate some fish from the lake. But that red dragon found me. I wasn't leaving without a fight so I stood up to him... But Vrans you should've seen the fish there! And the water... It was so pure!" She got worried, not seeing Baine return yet, "I have to go find Baine, she's in trouble." She struggled to her feet, flapping her wings, getting ready to take flight.

Edited by TheFallenAngel6236

Eleth arched her neck around to see Moku. She was beat up pretty badly. Eleth decided just to watch for now, listening to what Moku had to say. She could've sworn she had heard the name Tashrin before. Probably not, though.

Vrans grabbed her leg with his front paw. "Your in no state to go looking for anyone." he said "I may have given you energy but that does not replace blood that your currently losing." he said and went back to cleaning then got an idea "Hold on." he said then went to the den and later came out with a Tired but not happy looking Vita. Vita nodded a few times with a frown and flew off and Vrans returned by Moku "Vitas going to get her." he said before going back to cleaning her.

Moku flopped onto the ground again, relieved, "I wish I could go there again... That lake was beautiful. The fish wasn't like anything I had ever tasted." Her sides raised and fell with shallow breaths. She could hardly keep her head up and continue to talk to Vrans. She sighed, "Those dragons there are tough... Relentless too... I'm surprised I'm not dead!"

Vrans continued to lick her wounds clean. After a while when he thought he did what he could he laid down right by her looking at her and blinked. "Moku..... I...... I want you to know...." he started to say very quietly "I-I wanted you to know..... I got feelings for you." he said finishing off in a whisper more or less. He looked down and gently place his tail on her yet again and transferred more energy to her. Staying ok him self due to the moon being out still.

Moku froze completely and starred at Vrans in shock. Then she softened and smiled at the fellow warrior, "I'm glad you came out and said that Vrans," She started, "Wanna know why?" She said, partially laughing.

Vrans looked at her barly able to look her in the eye feeling so badly shy. He tilted his head in the question mark manner and kept his eye's on her. He felt so far from his confert zone yet now that he got it out it felt like a weight was gone.

"Because I've got feelings for you too." She said, licking his cheek affectionately, "Thanks for helping me just now," She said, pulling herself to her feet. She looked around, her bones aching from her previous fight, "I think I'm gonna go to sleep again... I've gotta learn my limits soon." Moku made her way for the nurse's den.

It was Vrans turn to freeze now. Then when she licked his cheek affectionately....... lets just say he though this was not real. He took a few seconds to come to then realized what she said afterwards about sleeping and stuff. He got up and caught up and seemed to think about doing something then hugged her by brushing his cheek on hers.

((Cat style hug xd.png))

Eleth paced back and forth, trying to find somewhere to lay. Finally she rested in one spot, resting her head on the ground. That was a rather uncomfortable position, as her neck was twisted.

Now walking beside Vrans, Moku entered the nurse's den quietly. She laid down in her original spot before she had her midnight flight and instantly fell asleep. She was too tired to even say goodnight. That, and her wounds sting like crazy. She curled her tail around herself and slowly fell asleep.

((Hey, can everyone do me a favor and take some time to delete any posts that are OOC and edit out any OOC comments in your posts? I'm trying to clean this out. I f you have something to say, please post it in the OOC thread.))

Vrans understood why she was so tired even with energy transfers. He took up a spot by her as if he where guarding Moku even though she was in camp in den in medic den. But still he felt the need to. He bent his head down and gave her a lick on the neck just behind the head then went back to keeping watch.

Vita pumped his wings. Moku fell to Tashrin the red one he had heard about even fought a few times over boarder skirmishes. Now his clans medic was at risk if he was near by. He flew scanning the ground for his clans medic.

Baine stared at Tashrin. There were many things she could say to him, many angry things. But she didn't. She knew if she snapped at him, she would need to snap at Moku, too, for being such a fool about everything in the first place. How could the electric dragon let her pride get the best of her, especially when she was facing such a large dragon? A growl escaped Baine's throat, but she quickly cut it off, not willing to sacrifice her life to tell this dragon off. She walked cautiously over to Navira, who limped up to her. She had injured her leg.

"Navira," Baine sighed, laying down next to the hacthling. She wanted to say more, but she shook her head. It was not her lesson to teach. The white dragon placed a paw over the hatchling's leg and murmured a quick spell that put the fractured bone back in place. She needed to apply some herbs to the skin and give her some plants to numb her nerves so it would heal more quickly, but Baine couldn't bring a Teratio hatchling onto Rosario territory. Neither clan would hear of it.

"Excuse me," she said quietly, looking up at Tashrin. "I need herbs to heal this young one, but I cannot bring her onto Rosario territory. I'm not particularly interested in causing any more conflict than there has been. I will willingly leave once she is patched up." Baine finally decided her duties would never be restricted to the Rosario clan. Healing was universal.

Tashrin looked at the hatchling and then at Baine. He narrowed his eye's and seemed to think hard. "I'll let you heal her. Concider it payment for what that other one did." he said but did not take his eye's off her. His scales where starting to sting with damage from sparks fire and claws all at once. He looked like he had been at a fire that had come from an explosion the way it was blackened.

"I give no payment for Moku, that is her debt to fill," Baine replied, lowering her eyes to Navira, who was beginning to doze off. "I could heal you as well, if you'd like." She shifted a bit, only slightly to keep Navira from sleeping. The dragoness did not want to be alone if this dragon grew angry toward her. She feared what would happen in that case, as she had no combat training whatsoever.

Tashrin narrowed his eye's at her as she spoke. Today many seemed to argue with him. "Very well." he said. Besides if he returned like this to camp there would be many questions about why he did not just plain kill the electric. He lifted a paw thinking over her offer to patch him up. He studied it thinking of pros and cons. The pros of allowing her to do so seemed to out way the cons. "You may heal me as well." he said though had his eye's narrowed still. "No tricks or your dead." he growled just to make sure then sat down.

Baine couldn't help but let out a chuckle. "What makes you think I would trick you?" she said, smiling. "You have done nothing to me." The medic turned her eyes to his burns, and pranced around him, observing the extent of his injuries. This was a more clever side of her that rarely showed. She stood in front of him, but looked in the direction of the closest pool of water and chanted something under her breath. It took a few repetitions, but a bushel of water fell on him from thin air. Navira laughed, and Baine grinned. "How about that healing?"

Tashrin watched Baine prance around him. Why is she prancing? He thought, he watched her. His expression showing he has never had that happen before. Then suddenly he got a little wet. He looked up as Navira laughed. Then looked at Baine when she asked about the healing. He nodded not sure how to respond to what was going on

Baine raised a non-existent eyebrow at his reaction. Not what she expected. "Haha," Navira cackled. "She got you!" The white dragon chortled softly and lowered her head. She had expected anger, but surely the red dragon hadn't understood. His innocence was easy for her to appreciate. She found herself unusually entertained in the wake of such a serious situation. "Here," Baine said, smiling at him. "I'll actually heal you this time, I promise."

Edited by Lila

Tashrin tilted his head to the side. He heard the Silver and shot a glare at her. While yes that one reminded him of him self at her age she did know how to get on his nerves. He looked back at the white. Wondering why she was acting so strangely. She just saw him almost kill one her own no? But right now this was not what he expected from her. He continued to look at her not sure what to do now.

Tashrin's glare silenced Navira, and she slunk behind Baine to prevent further embarrassment. Baine let her smile fall away and began to chant a spell to heal Tashrin's burns. The spell would leave scars, and would be painful while she performed it, but she didn't tell him that, though right as she began the spell she instantly regretted forgetting. But she couldn't stop. The nurse cancelled out the sound of steam rising off of the red dragon's skin, and continued focusing on the spell.