TheFallenAngel6236

Dragon Warriors of Rosario

((LOLWUT. ahhahaha.))

Baine rolled over and looked at him. "Yes, you could say that," she remarked. "There's just so much going on there, this is the only place where they can't find me. I'm not sure I'm even supposed to be out here." The white dragon looked at her paws, not wanting to stare. She had caused enough trouble already.

Tashrin seemed to stare at her for a few seconds then got him self back again. "I'm not here on patrol or anything either." he said "As for being here my clan knows I head out on these walks they don't like it but not much they can do about it." he said looking then around. "Did you get questioned after I left this morning?" he asked. All the while his voice hard but the growl was slowly leaving each line.

Baine nodded with a smirk. "I only told them I healed Navira," she clarified. "A nurse can heal any hatchling, no matter what bloodline. But Moku, the dragon you, er, fought...her mate sort of wrung the actual story out of me. He said he wouldn't tell anyone, but I've never known a dragon that could keep a secret. I just don't want to be banished from the clan." The dragoness rested her head on her paws, gazing up at him through azul eyes.

Edited by Lila

Fedora was off on her morning hunt. Other than the mouse she managed to capture last night, she hadn't been successful yet in getting anything to eat. She was getting thin and close to starvation as she made her way to the border of Rosario territory, close to where a warrior Sunset dragon was.

Tashrin remembered the dragon "She had a mate? Hmm he'd better keep it one or I'll be leading an attac-" he stopped him self mid sentence. Did he really almost just say he'd attack her clan if they banished her? Did he really almost say that? He shook his head thinking he was out of it. "Anyway....... thanks for the patch job." he said curtly. Not everyday he thanked anyone..... for anything. He looked at the ground "I must be out of it." he muttered.

Back at camp, Moku was beginning to come to. Looking around, see didn't see Baine, "Where'd Baine go?' she asked, yawning. She pulled up to her feet, flapping her wings twice and shaking the laziness off her body.

Vrans sighed in releif as Moku woke up. And Vita nodded "Late morning Moku, now could you explain to me why we where both out?" he asked wanting her side of the story "Vrans told me his version now I want to hear yours." he said .

Moku froze and laughed nervously, "W-Well, we were playing an innocent game and then I accidentally kicked the ball a little too hard and it went past Vrans and sorta kinda hit you... Ah... he... he..."

Baine's eyes widened when he said that, but she smiled. So perhaps Navira wasn't kidding, she thought, and stifled a chuckle. The dragoness lifted her head, and even such a simple movement emitted a massive amount of grace. "The healing? That's no big deal," she said with a flutter of her wings. A few of her feathers landed in front between the two dragons. She gazed at them for a moment, feeling strange. This must be a dream, she thought to herself. But... Baine looked back up at Tashrin. It isn't, is it?

Vita looked at Moku then to Vrans then to Moku again. "You guys play more carefully. Moku for your punishment though due to you having enough of it as it is I'm not placing anything more on you aside from to play safer. Vrans your punishment will be to be confined to camp till tomorrow." he said "I can't let this slide. being knocked out is unacceptable even if it was playful." he said looking at them both though not yelling or anything.

Tashrin watched her head rise the neck move.... he shook his head now thinking he was going mad. Then she made it worse by fluttering her wings and then a few feathers landed between them. He narrowed his eye's. Whats going on? he wondered. He had been caught up in watching her he had missed what she said but he knew she had spoken so he nodded a bit.

((Lol, tis this ok? or going to far?))

It was begining to be night for Elferd so he snuck out to fish. he didn't feel comfortable having some one watch him. he ventured near the moutian clan. Elferd couldn't remember what it was completeily called. soon he remembered a legend about a sunset dragon. he hummed it under his breath when he saw some other dragon he couldn't tell witch clan. it was to young to have any clan marks or it was a nurse.

(( its almost 8 where I am))

Edited by 9pmg5665

Moku sighed, "Thank you, sir. I understand, I shall be more careful." She dipped her head in respect. She glanced at Vrans and mouthed 'I'm sorry' to him with a nervous smile. She felt bad for getting him in trouble.

Fedora froze when she was spotted by Elferd. The Bright-Breasted Wyvern rouge was already tired as it was and she had barely eaten anything. Thus, she lacked the power to flee in the long run, let alone fight. To her dismay, she recognised him as a Rosario due to his scent and tried to back away, remembering her previous unpleasant encounter with Vrans.

Vita nodded and got up and shook his head a bit "That headache is not leaving. I'll head to the medic den and see whats keeping her." he said heading off.

Vrans nodded when he got his punishment and then when Moku mouth sorry to him he waited for Vita to leave then went up to her and gave her a cat hug on the cheek with his "No worries. Now I can stay in camp with out needing to head out for a patrol or hunting patrol." he said more or less saying it did nto bother him cause he planned on staying anyway.

Edited by little lost dragon

Baine tilted her head, a smile just barely playing at the corner of her lips. "Are you alright, Tashrin?" she inquired, coming a bit closer to the border. Even at this distance, she felt every time he exhaled, heard every time he shifted. The dragoness wasn't even trying to snap out of it now. She blinked, just once, waiting for an answer.

"Well what do we have here. a rogue, to be a rogue you have to be from a clan and you have no marks?" Elferd asked. He knew it was absurd to converse with a rogue but he was not the enemy as far as he knew. scared and starving Elferd saw it was as polite as he knew to ask.

Tashrin watched her come closer forgetting how close to the border they where. When she asked if he was alright he took a few seconds to register that and blinked a few times "I don't know." was all he got out. For what he was used to, he could take pain, bullys, taunts, hits, lack of food, lack of friends you name it. But his first time of his love feelings breaking through his controlled angry self he did not know how to behave at all. He was almost frozen just watching her. In his head he was telling him self to get with it and snap out of it but that was not working. Ever so slowly almost to slow to notice he shifted a bit closer to the border. She seemed to sparkle.

Moku jumped to her, "Thank, Vrans. But i have to admit, it's nice not being the only one confined." She laughed, "I need to ask Baine something," She continued as Vita walked to the medic's den, "I'll be right back." She ran over the the den with Vita only to find the nurse missing. She rushed back outside to the leader, Zadar who was basking in the sun, "Zadar, it's Baine, she's gone missing."

Zadar got up, "Missing? But she was just here. I've been by the entrance and i never saw her leave. We need a search party for her but no one's at the camp that's able. You and Vrans and bound to the camp and no one else is here besides Vita and I. I suppose we could go though..." He trailed off.

Vita got to the den to have Moku dash past then dash out and he poked his head in to see there medic missing. "The set of days with odd things happening. Wonder if another wars going to pop up or something next." he sighed and saw Vrans dashing up to meet up with Zadar and Moku he came up to hear the last bit. "Aside from a headache ya lets go." he said then looked at Vrans and Moku debating to have them guard the entrance in ther abcents or not.

A swift exhale escaped Baine's chest. She hadn't realized that she hadn't taken another breath since she came closer. Her heart racked against her ribs, her muscles tense and eyes still locked...but she knew she couldn't stay. Once her clan discovered she was gone, they'd come after her, and being caught with the dragon that had fought Moku would just be...bad. I'll just prolong it as long as I can...

Tashrin still could not snap out of it. He was stuck solid in the.... trance like feeling. He felt her exhale and her muscle moments her eye's her wings her.... everything seemed to only make him fall deeper into the trance. In his head he was beating him self up now trying to get out of it. Right now he oddly did not want this to end. But medics are forbidden to have mat- wha? did that just cross his mind? MAybe he was dreaming here and just needed to wake up.

"I never belong to any." Fedora replied curtly. Her stomach growled in hunger, but she swiftly ignored it. "If you want me gone, then say so." She hissed and tried to back away, but she tripped on a branch and fell on her back. Elferd could see how skinny she was. Her ribs were almost visible just under her dry scales. She tried to get back up, but found herself too weak to move any further.

Moku stood, "Please allow me to come, Vita!" She protested. She didn't want to stay in camp while something much more exciting happened elsewhere. She also longed to see that lake again. Even if blood was spilled in it from her clan.

Despite not wanting to, Baine tore her gaze from Tashrin. "I should go, I don't want you or I to get in any trouble." Or any more than I am in now. She took her time getting to her feet, trying not to look at Tashrin again. The dragoness glanced at him, disappointment written all over her face. She didn't want to leave. "So...I'll see you later?" Baine sighed. All good things came to an end. She jut wished that wasn't true.

Edited by Lila

"Even regular sunset dragons aren't that anti-social" Elferd said Generously pushing some fish to the dragon. "if you want you could probably join mine they are very genarous for such things but you needn't be so mean" Elferd said still humming to the tune of the legend.