TheFallenAngel6236

Dragon Warriors of Rosario

Moku hit the ball as hard as she could to Vrans, she could do this with Vrans knowing that it wouldn't hurt him but to Ashta? No way. She gasped as the ball whizzed straight past Vrans and slammed into Vita, "Oh no."

Vrans had to dodge that one. The ball was going way to fast. Guess she threw it with more force then intended. Cause it sailed through the air and nailed Vita who was itching his front paw in the head. Dot o size of the ball and it being rock and its speed Vita grunted and went out like a light. Vrans looked at the now knocked out deputy "Uh oh..." Vrans said and rushed up to Vita. No visible damage aside from a large spot of crushed scales on the back of the head. Vita was still breathing though and Vrans sighed "He's just knocked out." he called to Moku. Though just how are they going to explain this to Zadar if he sees?

Baine shot her head over to the unconscious deputy. "I'll be right back Amira," she told the hatchling, hurrying over. The white dragon looked over Vita, but confirmed all that Vrans had said. "You guys need to be more careful," Baine told Vrans. "First Tashrin and now..." I just said his name, didn't I?. She stifled her reaction to what she had said, hoping they didn't notice.

Vrans looked up when he heard the name 'Tashrin' from her. He was about to say sorry but that caught him off guard. He did not look like she had just betrayed him though "Tashrin? The red that brought you home?" he asked voice quiet.

Baine inhaled deeply, accepting there was no way out of this. "Yes," she replied, sighing. "I healed him. And spoke with him for a while. But then I passed out because I used too much magic at once." The white dragon glanced around, then looked Vrans in the eye. "Please, please do not tell Zadar, or Moku, or anyone. I can't lose this clan. It is my life to heal." She whimpered a bit, but not on purpose.

Vrans looked at her meeting her eye "You healed him?" he asked. He had caused a lot of damage to Moku. He thought how she may react. He looked down thinking hard. She also spoke with him to..... about what? He sighed "I won't tell them. But I need something to tell them to explain all this talk" he said in a whisper.

Baine huffed. "Just tell them you were arguing with me because you didn't think it was your fault," she said, turning away. "Be careful. I have teaching to do and I don't need my apprentice's first subject to be a victim of a ball game." The white dragon hurried away, returning to Amira. "So how about that teaching?" she smiled.

Elferd woke up being a nocturnal dragon walking out side the den to see some apprentices and others" wow, you guys really can make noise during the-" Elferd was suprised seeing the deputey knocked out"Baine what did you do" elferd said kidding around. he knew Baine was a pasifist but laghing was a cure for almost every thing.

" well the Leaders not gonna like to see this. Let's get him to the nurses den and give him some smelling salts, its what i use to wake up if I really need it."

Baine blinked at Elferd and forced a smile. Why was it so hard to be gracious now? "I actually have a potion that will wake him up," she said, prodding back into the conversation. "It may have some...side effects, but, it should be fine. Knowing Vita, of course."

Vrans looked at her and decided to modify that story a bit. As She was talking with there other hatchling he went back to Moku "She just told us to be more careful but he's going to be alright." he said only going to tell the story if she asked.

Moku bounded over to the unconscious deputy, "He's alright, right Baine?' She asked quietly, "I didn't mean too hit it that hard." She lied, trying to make it sound less serious. Oh no he's going to be ticked! she yelled to herself in her head.

Vrans went after her thinking she had to hear it fro the white he guessed.

Vita was out like the very stone that hit him in the head. no damage to scull bone or anything just a bruise and smashed scales. And maybe a minor concution now.

"He's fine," Baine reassured her. "I'll be back, let me fetch that potion I was talking about." She shuffled to her den and returned with a crimson potion in a vile. "Here," the nurse said. "This will wake him up, but I need someone else to drink it before him." She hesitated at the last clause, hoping they wouldn't ask why.

"Um alright then," Moku replied, taking it from Baine and gulping down half of the vile then gave it back to Baine, "Why did I need to drink it first?" She asked, tilting her head in confusion

Vrans looked at Baine non existent eye brows raised. Why would she need some one else to drink it? He kept silent this time though. Then Moku drank it and looked at Baine asking why. He looked at her again now. If she dropped dead there would be death to pay.

Edited by little lost dragon

"Well," Baine replied. "The dragon who drinks the potion first will sleep until the potion wears off. I was going to say something, but I didn't think you'd be so eager." She smirked and took the potion from her. The white dragon dripped it slowly into Vita's mouth, making sure it went down the right way.

" so if the poition makes sombody sleep until it wears off wouldn't it be better to let Vita wake up on his own" Elferd asked he was very curious to the effect. "and you said side effectS. so what are the other side effects."

Edited by 9pmg5665

"W-Wait, what?" Moku asked, drifting to sleep while standing upright, "Better than death, right?" She finished, dropping to the ground, fast-asleep.

Vrans got really confused "So your putting him to sleep even more.... so he wakes up?" he asked voice kind of loud after he saw Moku drop. He did not like seeing that.

Baine quickly scanned over Moku, being sure she hadn't injured anything, then turned to Elferd. "If I let you do that, then they would be in trouble. The potion is worn off when the side effects wear off. And I'm trying to spare Moku," she clarified. The white dragon watched over him, hoping the potion would work. She hadn't noted the other side effects, even though Elferd asked. She was trying to avoid those.

Edited by Lila

Vrans was really starting to get annoyed with more answers only leading to more questions. "Spare Moku? From what?" he demanded.

Vita groaned slowly coming to. He heard voices that did not sound the best in terms of state. "What the heck is going on?" he asked very tiredly and groaning "And what hit my head? I got a headach like I got 5 clans pounding on it." he said

Baine sighed at Vrans. "Trouble." She turned to Vita. "I'm not sure, Vrans called me over here to help. I think he can tell you what happened. I'll go get some herbs for that bruise." The white dragon shrugged and mouthed I tried. She hurried off to her den to mix a medicine.

Vrans just got more confused then when Baine told Vita he knew what happened then mouthed the words he looked at Moku then at the rock then at Vita who was still coming to. He slowly lifted head and rubbed the back of it with a paw "Ooh. I'm told you can explain." he said sounding like he was in pain "Was watching you guys place and I start cleaning a paw then suddenly I saw starts and now here we are." he said.

Vrans looked down "We um.... we got into the playing to far. Its- its my fault." he said very quietly and Vita tilted his head to the side "One last I saw you you could not throw the rock at me with out losing your game right away. 2 whys Moku down?" he asked this time looking at everyone standing around.

Baine didn't return. She had performed a spell that moved her back to the clearing she always went to, the one that was on the outskirts of Teratio territory. The white dragon had hoped that Navira wouldn't be there, because she wouldn't have nearly enough energy to escape. She was relieved when the silver hatchling was noticeably absent, and reaped the her solitary time.

Wind whistled through her wings as she spread them wide. They were sore. Her wings were always sore after a flight. She left them spread, and rolled onto her back, absorbing the peace. Peace. A thing she rarely had enough of.

((I think LLD knows what character I want him to bring in ^^ ))

Edited by Lila

((How'd you know? Check the OOC))

Tashrin was out for a walk. not a patrol but a walk. One of the few times he's not in a angry mood is when no one else is near by. Then a scent caught his nose. That white whats her name? Baine thats it. She was close by. He followed the scent and found her near by the border. "Getting away from everything?" he asked in a half growl. He did not trust her still but she did prove her self to not betray though. He sat down on his side of the border and looked at her. Why am I not wanting to kill her? he thought.