TheFallenAngel6236

Dragon Warriors of Rosario

Elferd tried to keep pace with them but almost had to fly to catch up and it was getting better with the day getting darker" hello if you need I know a way getting to the rogue's cave with no side stacks except the nearby stream that has an old fishing site near it where we can rest. which includes a short cut back but i will only tell you if we can stay after we're finished there."

Edited by 9pmg5665

Vrans caught up with Moku and kept his noes to the ground. As they walked the sunset suggested resting but that had no need. When they got to the cave he looked up "Lost of her scent coming from here." he reported quietly.

Vita nodded and looked around there surroundings "Judging by the smell I need to speak with the patrols. This is not new." he muttered "Alright then." he said and had a orb of light form and had it float into the cave to light it up.

((Now I guess we need to wait for Thecomingup))

(( here its like 8 so im gonna get off just act as if i stayed in the farther reaches of the cave and ima gonna leav-a now))

Moku felt the need to sleep drifting closer, she could hardly bare it but she still pushed herself to her limits. She watched Vita has he lit up the cave, she swayed slightly, briefly leaning on Vrans but quickly regained her balance and waiting for Vita to lead the way into the cave.

Edited by TheFallenAngel6236

Vrans felt Moku lean on him and felt briefly suprized but felt good. For a split second he got a confused face then it went back to normal. He looked at Moku "Your sure you alright? You look very tired." he whispered. He was low on moon light energy, something only his breed needed but not feeling that tired.

((ah ok night 9pmg5665. And ok TheFallenAngel6236. Question.... does anyone know if a moonstone could 'tranfer' energy through there stone?))

"I'm sure I'll be fine until we get rid of this rogue... But after that, i don't know. I'll make sure to talk to the leader about not putting me on patrols tomorrow, I'm exhausted..." She lifted her head high, straining to see inside the cave.

Vrans sighed a little and place his orb stone on the end of his tail and transferred some energy to Moku. "you should feel a bit better now." he replied sounding a bit more tired him self. The orb went further into the cave.

Vita walked past them "Watch our backs. Rogues can sometimes set traps around there homes." he said as he passed slowly.

Edited by little lost dragon

Suddenly feeling a little more energetic, Moku sighed with a relief, "Thanks, Vrans." She began following Vita into the cave, lit up my the ball of light magic. She kept her eyes wide for any traps or hint of danger she could see. So far, so good but she couldn't help think that it was too easy, coming into a rogue's den.

((Ugh, school hasn't even started yet and it sucks))

Eleth opened her eyes, once more. By the looks of things, she had been asleep for about an hour. A strange scent filed the air, the scent of other dragons. She remembered what the young dragon had said, about bringing other dragons. She was as far back as she could go in her large cave. Of course they want her dead, but she didn't want to fight. She didn't like to fight, because she thought about how she'd feel if someone tried to kill her out of anger, or frustration. She then saw a faint light.

Edited by TheComingUp

Vita was slowly walking in "Why did no one tell me about this cave? I knew about its entrance..... never saw it so large though." he muttered. The orb staying a steady few feet in front of him.

Vrans kept pace with Moku "Your welcome." he said quietly. "Why is this so easy?" he asked half to him self. "Where waltsing into a rogues den and nothing..." he muttered.

Moku continued her pace through, jumping at every little sound, "I never knew there was a cave here, period!" Moku replied. She sniffed the air, the heavy smell of the rogue clung to the air in the damp cave. She curled her lips at the scent but pressed through the cave with the others.

Vita's orb suddenly went to a more yellowish color. He looked around and spotted a faint out line of a dragon further down the cave "Well our target is home." he said to the others and continued to move forward slowly to make sure no traps where around.

Vrans nodded "I knew about the rock formation there but cave?" he replied to Mokus comment. His nocturnal eye's kicking in to see the same dragon that played with them at the stream.

Moku stared at the rogue, not knowing what she should do first. She left it to the deputy to decide that for her and waited in a battle stance for the order to attack. This rogue would be easily outnumbered but they still didn't know what kind of strength she possessed.

Vita got to a safe distance but not to far away and had the orb move off to the side. He sized her up. Nebula..... bigger then Moku or Vrans.... yep details are about right. "Hello there. I understand you met These to this morning am I right?" he asked as if making conversation.

((Ok night TheFallenAngel6236. Have a good one.))

Moku looked over the rogue, this thing good easily kill her. Her wings were bigger than Moku's body! She knew that if this rogue wanted to kill her, she would and could. But this rogue didn't seem at all vicious or threatening. Moku herself couldn't care less if the rogue lived in the cave on their territory. As long as it stayed away from the camp, the rogue could share the river, it's not like there was a limited amount of fish in the river.

For a hatchling Elferd didn't feel scared at all. the nebula dragon was much bigger than everybody he knew but she didn't seem scary, just kinda evil canevil like. but Elferd looked past it and saw the memento and got it. now that he was ready to leave he had to wait for the others for a moment or so. then he asked "exactly what are we gonna do with the rogue"

Eleth nodded slightly at the magi, keeping a straighter face than usual. She didn't know what it could do, but it was probably more than what she could do. The two young dragons from earlier were there, along with another. She recognized it's scent, the same scent she had smelled while talking to the one brave dragon. She couldn't help but glance over at her.

Edited by TheComingUp

Moku made brief eye contact his the rogue and quickly looked away. She knew it was wrong to kill a dragon that didn't do anything wrong. Even though Vita was her deputy , she would stop him if he went to far with the rogue. She didn't want the rogue's death on her conscious. Moku glanced up at Vita, waiting for a course of action.

Vita nodded "Then your aware of the rules. How ever I'm ready to offer terms." He said remembering how he was offered the opertoonity a long time ago to join the clan and well he was now the deputy of the place. He was a bit bigger then the nebula but right now did not think this would lead to a fight... at least thats how it looked so far.

When the rogue had looked at Moku Vrans felt defensive but tried to hide it. He waited for how this would go, so far seemed a fight may be avoided.

Moku stepped forward towards the rogue, "If you leave this territory, you can walk can walk out of here with no scratches and bruises... If you don't though..." Moku trailed off, these were empty threats for her. She knew she didn't plan on killing the rogue and she didn't want to. She hoped Vrans thought the same thing.

Vrans was nodding but Vita's head flashed at them and he froze. Vita then looked at the rogue again "Seems the inpretions are not the best. As I said I'm willing to offer terms. One being you leave here with out a fight. We'd rather avoid a fight is at all possible or if you want I'll offer you a place to stay in the clan. The first few days and nights you will be monitored for safety reasons. If you deem your self safe over those few days then your welcomed into the clan. Should you prove to be a threat then you'll be driven out." he explained. He had almost copied the words from the patrol that allowed him into the clan.

Vrans looked at Moku wide eye'd "Is he even allowed to offer that?" he asked in a whisper.

Moku stared at Vita, surprised at his offer, "You're letting her in the clan!? What about out leader, does he know about this? I mean, he doesn't even know there's a rogue here!" Moku glanced at the rogue then back to Vita, "Is this even allowed?"

Vita looked at Moku "Your looking at a case of that." he stated. "I too used to be a rogue. And the patrol that found me had also thought it up right there." he explained to Moku "Kindness can go along way." he said

Vrans was now confused. Vita was deputy before he was born. "Wha?" was all he said.

"Vita's not clan born. We took him in as a rogue." Moku replied to Vrans, "I suppose we could take her in. But we'd do very good to keep the hatchlings away from her at all times. It'll be another mouth to feed but it's not like we're on any shortage..." Moku looked at her feet.

Vrans listened then looked at Vita then the rogue then Vita again. So he was a rogue to? He thought. Vita.... yes had a few issues but who did not but him being a rogue? Vita + rogue did not seem to add up to him. He looked at the rogue.... Was he dreaming again? Cause this was starting to over load him. He looked at Moku Then at Vita trying to connect the dots. "I must be very tired." he said quietly.