TheFallenAngel6236

Dragon Warriors of Rosario

Vrans followed her back "If ya want I'll go speak to Zadar about allowing you out sooner." he said looking down. He's never really ever confronted there leader about anything. He's confronted Vita before but never there leader. He looked up and waited for her answer.

"No, no... It's fine. He'd probably say no anyways..." She mumbled in response. walking into the nurse's den, the sweet aroma filled her nose as she flopped down on a spot in the corner of the den. She stretched her limbs and wings then settled down, curling up in a small spot.

Vrans nosed her neck softly "I'll go and ask anyway." he said. Seeing her like this made him unhappy. "I'll be back." he whispered and left the medic den and looked for Zadar. He spotted him and went over. "I um.... can I talk to you?" he asked voice quiet.

Zadar glanced over at Vrans, "Sure thing. What's it about?" Zadar asked, sitting in front of him, waiting for a response. He may have been old, but he wasn't some cranky old man who had no patience for younger dragons. He had always been kind to the other dragons

Vrans was looking at the ground. "I wanted to talk to you about Moku, she had been restricted from flying for a while and then right after that she's now restricted to camp and well..... its not really helping her mood. She's getting lower." he explained in a quiet voice. He was half expecting to be yelled at and the sorts. He's never confronted there leader about anything before.

Zadar sighed, "I know, it pains me to see in such low spirits. She had always been a bit rebellious... But she can't be out and about just yet. I'm thinking about letting her start training her apprentice tomorrow but that all depends on her state." He laughed a little, "You know, when she was just a hatchling, she would sneak out of camp and go fishing. She wanted nothing more than to become a warrior."

Vrans nodded "So one more day if she heals good?" he asked. He smiled when Zadar told him about her hatchling life. He could not say the same for Vrans though, always hiding, not leaving camp, almost a rogue with in the clan. But still. "I'll go tel her that. Knowing when may help." he said quietly.

Baine usually would have been a bit more enthusiastic about her apprentice, but she was troubled and seeing Moku unhappy didn't help anything. "Hello, Moku," she said, elixir at hand (paw?). "How are you feeling? You seem a bit upset." The white dragon smirked, not happy with herself. She had gone and healed the dragon that had caused the poor electric such misery! Baine shook her head, though the confusing thoughts still hung on the edge of her mind. "Drink this," she said, holding up the elixir.

Zadar nodded, "Very well. Also, remember that she has a bit of a sickness so try to stay away from her a bit so you don't get sick as well. Can't have all my warriors unusable." A lot had been on Zadar's mind. So far, he'd seen rogues and Teratio clan members but as of now, no sign of Mareno. He got a little worried. He was waiting for them to strike... And it's what prevented him from sleeping at night.

((Lila ninja-ed me!))

Moku looked up at Baine, taking the elixir and drinking it in one gulp, her face twisted a little at the bitter taste but she managed to stomach it, "I've been confined to camp and I can't do anything right now. I'm more bored than depressed."

Edited by TheFallenAngel6236

Vrans nodded "I'll try." he replied quietly. He took off towards medic den and ran up to Moku "You'll be allowed to start training your apprentice tomorrow if you heal well enough today." he said happily thinking she'll be happy to be allowed to start up again soon. "Though Zadar told me..." he lowered his voice and whispered into her ear "Ya got a sickness?" he asked not wanting to cause fear or panic. He backed away to let her respond then looked at the White, she looked... unhappy to

Moku looked up at Vrans, laughing slightly, "It's just a bit a cold. You know, fever and stuff. That's all. Just a little contagious." She replied. She smiled at being able to start tomorrow, "Wonderful news though, thanks Vrans."

Vrans nodded happy she was cheered up now. About the sickness he did not really care. He's already made contact with her back and neck now so he most likely had it or something now. "Your welcome." he said with a smile. He looked at Baine "You seem..... out of it." he said quietly.

"What do you mean by that?" Baine retorted rather defensively, but she drew back. "Sorry, I didn't mean to snap. It's just that I have no reason to be 'out of it'." She finished tending Moku's injuries, debating whether or not to tell one of them about Tashrin. No, why would you do that? You would be banished from the clan! Baine had never really met a dragon that could keep a secret, and she wasn't about to take that risk on something like this.

But she wanted to.

Vrans backed away when she snapped at him. Then tilted his head off to the side but nodded. "Ever since the red dropped you off your almost.... in a minor daze." he said quietly then decided to drop it and look at Moku.

"I wish not to speak of the red," Baine said softly, lowering her eyes. There was no fear nor pain in her voice, but longing. She was lying when she said she didn't, because she did. The white dragon wished for it but the consequences for her actions would be too heavy for her to carry, and besides, she didn't want to say anything around Moku. She was so. Confused.

Vrans nodded. "Sorry." he said quietly. Though she was acting strange. Normally she's more.... upbeat about things. Just yesterday she was. Maybe Seeing Moku get beaten up did it.... did she see it? If so why did she not come back for help? He did not know. He settled down by Moku in hopes it will cheer Moku up. But what happened last night? Moku is a wreck and there medic is not behaving normal.... what really happened?

Moku huffed loudly and rested her head on her paws. She wasn't exactly tired, she wanted out so badly. Maybe i should ask Vrans if he'd wanna leave the clan with me... she thought. She immediately rid herself of the idea, knowing the answer already. Moku looked up at Baine, she knew something happened after she had left the battle.

News travels fast in the clan. Elferd had herd some new aprentices where in the clan so he asked around until he knew who was they're masters. Moku and Baine where the masters. Baine was a good choice but knowledge of a nurse would not make a good warrior and another nurse was not needed. Moku would make a good master but

she was confined to the clearing and didn't have many training dummies. Moku was also depressed /bored due to it so she kind of needed so something to do. Elferd went near the nurses den to find Baine and ask her about the aprentice "Hello Baine I heard

you got a new aprentice congrats on it if you need some help let me know"

Edited by 9pmg5665

Baine finished tending to Moku silently, merely nodding at Elfred when he acknowledged her. She collected her supplies without word, and after replacing them on a shelf, went to a clearing in Rosario territory to practice magic. The white dragon chanted a spell, progressively growing louder and louder, but nothing happened. She snarled and attempted again, this time sending the wind whipping against her body. "Cease!" she roared, and the winds stopped. There was something going on with Baine, and she was beginning to figure out what it was.

Edited by Lila

Vrans got an idea and got up. "I'll be right back." he said to Moku and left the den. He went out into the main area of the camp and looked around. Then he spotted what he needed. He went over and grabbed a rock that was large. Then started to chip at it till it was round. Then tested it and chipped more at it and rolled it again. He saw before others playing by rolling a rock around or hitting it and hope to get it past another hatchling. Painful at times but fun. He returned to the medic den with it "Wanna play?" he asked waking on his hind legs holding the rock in his front paws. He had it roll and gently bop her front leg.

A rustle in in a nearby bush surprised Baine, but when Navira crept out with a bandaged leg, the white dragon smirked. "Why did you leave your territory?" she inquired, lifting the bandaged leg with a gentle claw. "They bound this terribly." She sighed and looked at the hatchling. What foolish thought could compel her to come onto Rosario?

Navira shrugged. "I thought maybe you could fix this, it's too tight," she said. The silver held up her damaged leg. She watched as Baine carefully unwrapped the bandage, and rebound the leg. She had witnessed the white dragon heal those who were not of her kin, and this was a single Rosario she knew she could accept. So she asked a rather blunt question. "Do you like Tashrin?"

The question caught Baine off guard, causing her to drop the bandage. "Excuse me?" she said, giving Navira a look. The silver shrugged. "Well, I think he likes you. Else he would've killed you when you dumped that water on him." The white dragon tried to ignore the question, picking up the bandage and restarting the binding. Navira would not let it go.

"Do you like him, Baine?" she pressed, locking her gaze on Baine's eyes. The white dragon finished binding the leg and sighed. She took a few moments to respond, trying to find a way out of the question, but failing. At least it wasn't a Rosario she was telling this to.

"I suppose so," Baine said weakly. "But I have little reason to be fond of a warrior. They draw the blood that I must clean up." A snarl escaped her throat, but Navira grinned. "What?" the white dragon pressed. "What is it?" She wasn't appreciating the taunting.

"You like him," Navira snickered. "And he likes you. You should get be wed!" She danced around Baine, nipping her and mockingly humming the song many dragons sang as they courted. "Navira, now I see why you have little friends," Baine snapped, but immediately regretted her words. "I'm sorry."

Navira glared at her, not responding, and slunk back into the bushes.

((9pmg5665 if you noticed Baine was in a troubled state, otherwise I would've given you a chance to interact with her.))

Edited by Lila

Amira treaded nervously. So many thoughts were racing through her head that she had no idea she headed straight to a group of other dragons. By the time she relised this, she was already in the middle. She looked around and shook nervously, trying to hide the burned side of her face.

Ashta looked around the clearing. She just became an apprentice and she was very exited. She walked towards a group of dragons. She saw white apprentice in middle of the group. One half of her face was seriously damaged, it seemed that it was burned. She looked pretty nervous. Ashta nudged her friendly "are you ok?" she asked her.

Moku glanced up at Vrans, smiling, "What?" She pulled herself to her feet, "Alright!" She replied, bounding out of the nurse's den and into the clearing. She searched nervously around her, seeing if Vita or Zadar were giving her dirty looks for leaving the den but when she saw no one, she relaxed.

Vita did saw her but did not think much of it. She had enough trouble as it was. As long as she did not leave camp she was good. No one told him she was not allowed to have fun while in camp though so what the heck.

Vrans got a confused look when Moku dashed out and went picked up the round rock and rolled it out side the den. He wanted to play fight but that was out of the question. That would reopen a few wounds. He hit the rock having it roll at her then positioned him self. "Bet ya can't roll it past me." he said crouching