TheFallenAngel6236

Dragon Warriors of Rosario

Zadar bent down by the river, watching the fish, "I'm still not sure, I'll see what happens during her stay. I think she could be a valuable asset. I'm not afraid of her hurting anyone, from what I hear, she shows not hostility."

"Looks are always deceiving" Elferd said eating a fish as he went. " I don't trust her. she just seems like she wants to sabotage the clan in a way but still doesn't want to hurt it either" Elferd said. Distrust was not common for him but he just got what was his his entire life. drama was caused because of it but he seemed wary of almost everything.

Edited by 9pmg5665

Zadar growled faintly, "Mind your tongue, young one. By distrusting this rogue, you distrust the decisions made my your deputy and myself. We've made this decision because this is a time in which we need all allies we can get." He fished a bass out of the river and dropped it on the ground.

Baine smiled at Eleth. "Calm," she told her. "You'll bleed out faster if you're tense. Let me tend to that wound." The dragoness reached for the medicine she had prepared earlier and pasted over the wound. She looked the rogue up and down for a moment. "You don't happen to be in any pain, do you?" Baine inquired as she dressed her wound. "Because I could make you some poppy tea, it will put you to sleep. I'm afraid the clan will be reluctant to give you food, but if you're hungry I'd be glad to give you a a papaya or two."

"i don't distrust you, and I understand your choice and why you made it but she attacked vita and moku if what I saw was correct" Elferd said despite being nervous with talking to the leader."and do you really care if I agree. everybody says i'm to young even though they know that i achieved worrier 2 years ago."

"I understand that I don't need your approval nor opinion on this matter. But I can't have my warriors distrustful of my actions or the others who are part of this clan. The rogue never attacked our warriors. I heard that it was Moku who attacked first so we have no reason not to trust the rogue." He continued with his finished.

"Fine but the reason I dont trust her is that she had an example of my families history' one scale on the same necklace on each coming of age for every body related then we gather once a year to combine the necklace and is given to the one closest to coming of age. " Elferd at least had a good reason for distrust. one thing he knew was that he knew that a single mistrusting person could more mistrust but he also knew that we are in a time of need.

Edited by 9pmg5665

"I won't force you to change your opinion, just don't voice it for it might change the opinion of other clan dragons. Your mind need not be on the rogue but on hunting and patrolling." He assessed his pile of nearly twenty fish.

"alright i won't watch the rogue unless it's on something important" Elferd dropped the subject and continued fishing. somewhat fishing felt calming. Elferd returned back to the clearing to eat some fish he caught fishing in the stream.

Edited by 9pmg5665

Zadar finished with his own fishing and carried the hefty load back to camp, picking up a few fresh kills for the rogue and Moku. As Zadar entered the nurse's den, Moku lifted her head, finally waking up after falling unconscious, "Leader..." She started, 'Where am I?" Her sapphire eyes unfocused as she spoke.

((MAGI DRAGON FTW))

Baine glanced at Zadar and then at Moku. She said nothing, turning her eyes back to the book of medicine she was reading. The ancient language was printed on yellowed parchment and bound in leather. The front of the book was encrusted with jewels and etched with gold. It had been something her mentor had been given by his mentor, and he had passed it to her just before his death. Reading the book gave Baine a sense of security, for it had notes from when he was studying and she had begun to take notes in it as well.

((Can I haz apprentice

EDIT: I think I am going to play ZT2 now, so I might not post for a while. ))

Edited by Lila

Moku sighed, resting her head on her front paws, "How'd I get here?" She asked, still exhausted. She ate the rabbit that was left next to her, assuming it was for her.

Zadar padded slowly up to the warrior, "You collapsed in the middle of camp. You have a fever and you've been confined to camp until you've recovered. Don't strain yourself. Your only order is to rest up and work twice as hard once you return to the roster of active warriors." Moku saddened at his, she hated being kept cooped up in the boring camp.

Edited by TheFallenAngel6236

((Lol but white dragons don't hunt and Baine isn't a patrolling kind of character. It's fine really, I will figure something out. ))

Baine closed the book and secured it in a shelf she had carved out of the dirt wall. She scanned over her den for a moment to be sure everything was fine, and once she was satisfied, decided to leave. "I'll be gone for a short spell," the dragoness called as she departed. "If you need me, find me." She never really knew where she was going, but she knew that she needed somewhere to relax. Though Baine never had to endure the physical stress warriors were put under, she did go through a great deal of emotional toil during battles. The nurse disliked seeing dragons hurt, and that was why she healed.

Moku strained herself to sit up, she glanced quickly at the rogue, "What's you're name?" Moku asked quietly. She didn't really care to know the answer. She was staring out of the den, wondering if Vrans was already asleep in his den or off somewhere else. She wanted to make sure he was okay.

"Eleth" she replied. She still had the sly sound in her voice she had always had. Probably another reason not to trust her. She sighed at that thought. Then she thought about why she had become a rogue in the first place. It always set her off, so she stopped thinking about it.

"Moku..." She replied. She didn't particularly dislike or distrust Eleth, she just didn't feel ready to treat her as an actual member of the clan quite yet. She longed to see Vrans appear in the doorway. Not because she wanted him to get hurt and be sent to the nurse's den, but because she wanted to see if he was okay and not as drained as she was.

Vrans popped into the medic den and looked around and spotted Moku... but seemingly surrounded by the others. That deterred him a bit. But he paused and came up anyway. Clearly nerves but came anyway "How do you feel?" he asked feeling self conshus of the others around. Though tired he was better off then her at the moment but looked in need of a nap.

Vita came in "ITs starting to get a bit crowded in here." he said and looked at Moku "I wish you a quick recovery." he said then left then poked his head in again seeing Vrans there and smiled breifly again. Little guy had his feelings showing whether he wanted it or not. He then left.

((Vita finds it cute.))

Edited by little lost dragon

Moku smiled at Vrans, "I'm doing fine, but leader says I can't go anywhere for awhile... How about you, you feeling okay?" She cheered up from seeing Vrans, she had no clue why but it made her feel happy.

Vrans nodded "I feel ok just tired." he said and broke into a smile and and lowered his head feeling shy suddenly. "If.... if ya want I-I'll stay in camp with you." he got out very quietly. He had no idea why he was offering that but he was. Not to mention the smile would not leave and his cheeks where starting to feel warm.

Moku looked up at Vrans, "Well, if you have nothing else to do, I would be nice to have someone here. But Eleth's here too so I have enough company, especially when Baine returns." She really wanted Vrans to stay with her, however, she would enver admit to it.

Vrans nodded getting the idea. He shifted position to not be in the way but still be with her. He kind of wanted to hide but something would not let him ditch his girl.....wait what? He blinked confused. Whats going on here? He's had a few other female friends but never thought of them like this.... He looked at Moku and blinked sleepily at her. Then went into a lay position.

Resting her head on her front legs again, Moku slowly drifted asleep. She was sure that Baine wouldn't mind her having a little company in the den. She was still confused by her attachment to Vrans but decided to elaborate about it in the morning. Now, she was exhausted and didn't want to worry herself with her feelings.

Frith walk towards the center of the camp hoping to find a new mentor.

He sees a large group of dragons near a cave so he walks over to them.

"Hello" he says meekly "I need a mentor can you help me please?"

Zadar, looked down at the small dragon, "Well, it's been some time but I'm sure i can take you on. Sure thing, Frith, I'll take you as my apprentice." He inspected the new apprentice, a Magi dragon... He knew that Frith would be a wonderful addition as a warrior.

Vrans saw her rest her head and close ehr eye's then shook his head. He was sure he was losing it now. He got entranced by Moku going to sleep..... he blinked and looked confused. Something was up and he knew it but what? He lowered his head on his paws. His eye's traveled up along her neck and body and wing and tail he shook his head again. He gave a tiny hiss to him self to stop it.

((Lol sorry but he's not happy with losing self control there lol))