TheFallenAngel6236

Dragon Warriors of Rosario

Tashrin saw the white start to chant. Then a pain spread through his damaged areas. He suddenly narrowed his eye's as the pain slowly but surely intensified. He he slowly lifted a paw to strike her should the pain continue then saw one of the cuts on that arm slowly closing up. Yes painful but the wounds where slowly closing and healing. He lowered his paw and gritted his teeth as the pain got worse when all his burns started to heal. Due to burns covering his entire front end thats where all the pain was.

Baine concluded the spell and gazed up at him with her always-endearing eyes. "I'm sorry it hurt," she said, stepping back. "I didn't intend for pain, but only a master alchemist could perform such spell without it." The dragoness continued to hold her gaze, even though she wasn't talking. Her submissive temperament was returning, but she didn't want it to.

Tashrin took a breath in and looked at her though eye's not as hard this time. He looked at her and looked into her eye's. Something made him want to show a little bit of affection. But this was a dragon from another clan. He looked down then around "Thanks for healing. You should return to your clan before your spotted by anyone else." he said though not as demanding.

"Yes, yes," Baine replied, snapping back to reality. "You're right. I'll have Navira returned to you as soon as I've got her leg patched up." She turned to lift Navira, but the silver dragon was by a tree, not behind her. The white dragon rolled her eyes and went to retrieve her, but her muscles failed her and she collapsed to the ground. Too much magic, she thought bitterly to herself.

Navira looked on warily, but didn't rush over like any other dragon would. She had regained her sense of Teratio > everything else, and though she knew Baine would heal her, the little silver did not pity the white dragon. Baine groaned and tried to lift herself off of the ground, but she fell again, this time, into a sleep.

Tashrin saw the white fall. He went up to her. He had not struck her at all. Why did she fall? He nosed her and narrowed his eye's. "Looks like I need to make a trip into her clans territory." He muttered. He looked at the silver hatchling "Return to camp and get you leg patched up. I'll return shortly." he said getting Baine on to his back and started for her territory.

Navira turned her gaze from Baine to Tashrin. Did he just tell me what to do? she thought to herself. He did. The silver smirked and turned back to Teratio territory, trotting leisurely back to camp. She didn't care who healed her. As long as she got what she wanted.

((No Navira for a while now D: lol. ))

Edited by Lila

Moku lifted her head, looking around for the nurse, Baine. Seeing her nowhere, Moku left the nice warm den and walked outside where the sun was finally rising. Although her battle with the Teratio deputy happened only four hours ago, the few hours of rest did her good. She search for the nurse again, nothing, she wasn't there.

Zadar slowly padded out of his den, hearing Moku's footsteps from inside. He came over to her, examining her wounds, "What happened to you!?" He bellowed.

Moku hung her had slightly, "I ran into a Teratio dragon..."

"A Teratio dragon is in our territory!?' Zadar exclaimed.

"N-No, I accidentally wandered into their territory, I had no clue that lake wasn't ours..." She explained.

Zadar shook his head in disapproval, "Moku, you can't keep running into things headfirst, you have to think of consequences for your actions before you preform them..."

Moku nodded, "I know..."

Vrans had fallen asleep looking he fell over. He woke up shortly after Moku left and heard her talking with the leader. He went out side and see them blinking the sun out of his eye cause it was a bit bright. He came up to the 2 as they spoke and sat down.

Tashrin was carrying the white through her clans own territory. Good thing she was unmarked so it would not look like he had harmed her. He scented the camp close and knew it was only a few seconds now before he ran into a patrol or something.

Vrans suddenly caught scent of another clan. He looked there leader "I scent a Teratio near by." he said looking around.

Moku nearly jumped out of her scales when Vrans announced that he scented a Teratio. She felt strangely skittish of the scent of a Teratio since her encounter with the deputy before. She stood, prepared to see the big strong deputy once again.

Zadar pushed himself to his feet as well and turned to Vrans, "I smell it as well... It's concerning."

Tashrin walked up to the camp and looked around. Over half of it was sleeping. Pitiful, non the less he did not show to take it on. He let out a call to signal the camps guards to his location. That way they all knew hw was not trying to sneak up.

Vrans backed up a step at fist seeing Moku startle "Sorry did not mean to." he apologized. Then looked at Zadar just to hear the call "Well its not an attack or we now know where they are." he muttered.

A low growl came from Moku's throat as she saw the hefty red again. She bared his teeth and him, wanting to lash out in the worst way. Zadar looked down at her, shaking his head in disapproval but she didn't seem to notice.

Eleth awoke abruptly, and the sun burned her night-adjusted eyes. She slowly rose herself up, and waited until she woke up a little bit more. After a couple of minutes, she started to walk around the camp. She didn't exactly know where to go, and tried looking for a familiar face.

Edited by TheComingUp

Baine stirred at the sudden noise and blinked her eyes open. Unaware she was on Tashrin's back, she slipped off of his back and fell to the ground with a thud. "Ouch..." she muttered, forcing herself to sit up. The white dragon glanced around and then up at Tashrin. "What are you doing? They'll kill you!" she whispered under her breath. Wait, why do I care?

Vrans came up in front of Moku and had a wing extend across her chest as if to stop her. He kept his eye's on the red. Judging by Mokus reaction this one had hurt her. He'd get him back later.

Tashrin looked to spot 3 awake and one he reconized. Then the white slide off his back and looked at her as she explained that they'll kill him if they spot him. "To late for that. Though I'm sure your unmarked body will explain that I did not come to harm." he said looking right at her. Then suddenly took to the air and flew off.

Vrans looked at there medic. "If she's here.... where's Vita?" he asked. "Vita went out to search for her... is he back?"

Edited by little lost dragon

Baine scrambled to her feet and watched him fly away. She turned to the others, confused. The white dragon trotted over to try to prevent the war that could potentially be sparked because of this. "I healed a hatchling that was hurt," she said to Zadar. "And...I suppose the spell was too strong. I must've have lost consciousness. He didn't hurt me. I don't feel hurt." Baine was trying hard not to stutter.

Vrans looked her up and down "I don't see anything." he said quietly. Now that your back if its ok could you patch Moku up? I cleaned her wounds the best to my knowledge but I don't think that would stop infections and stuff." he said quietly again. He went back to stand by Moku. Body launguge explained what he thought of Moku now.

Baine was spacing out. "Yes, I'll do that." She felt...different. It wasn't a feeling she had heard about often. It certainly wasn't something she'd ever felt before. The dragoness tried to shake it while she was making an elixir for Moku. But she couldn't. Her mentor had told her stories that gave her this feeling, but only while she was listening to them. This time...it wasn't going away.

Vita was indeed still looking. Though now he was in enemy territory. Not to far but scenting for her. He finally came to the place where a lot of action took place. He suppressed a growled at the scent of Mokus blood here. And her foolishness to take on a foe like that. He scented Baine and then the same red. He began tracking the scent back to camp. Seraching up and down the border and in his side of the border and then into there territory. He had remained uncaught thanks to using his magic to wipe his scent.

Moku sighed as Tashrin left, she couldn't stand the sight of him after what he did last night. She would get Tashrin back for what he had done. She considered flying after him, he could still be on Rosario territory... She shook the thought away, knowing that Vrans would just stop her anyways. Moku sat down, her tail tucked neatly around her feet.

Zadar flew up to the top of the warriors den, overlooking the camp. He roared into the sky, initiating a clan meeting, "Everyone, this is a time of near-crisis. The humans are plowing into our lands and even though food is plenty, we can't allow them to do so. If we try to fight these humans, one of us may get captured and be a goner for good. As a result of this, no one is to leave camp alone," He continued, glancing at Moku, "By no means should anyone wander into other territories and take food that isn't theirs," He said, again turning to Moku.

Then, Zadar grinned, he looked down at two young dragons. They were hatchlings, ready to finally become apprentices, "I'm happy to announce that two hatchlings, Amira, and Ashta are finally ready to leave the hatchling den and join the apprentices! Amira, shall be the apprentice of our lovely nurse, Baine! And Ashta, Ichimokuren shall be your new mentor. However, at the time, Moku is not in the condition to be a full-fledged mentor but once she recovers, you may start full training to become a warrior." Moku sat on the ground in shock as Zadar jumped down, ending the meeting. She had only just become a warrior and now she was getting an apprentice!? She stood, looking around for her new apprentice.

Edited by TheFallenAngel6236

Vrans was just as suprized as well. He looked at her "Congrats?" he said happy for her and placed a wing on her back as if to pat her but avoided her wounds. He was suprized due to all the happened, not to mention she had just last night entered enemy territory and fought with one from that territory and almost was taken out to say the least. But still. He looked her happily for her.

Vita got back to camp to hear the whole thing. He landed and went up to Moku "Congrats Ichimokuren." he said saying her full name. He saw how Vrans was treating her. The little guy is growing up. He thought. He had watched the moonstone since the little guy hatched. Always hidden, always avoiding everyone. Maybe if you where lucky you could spot him with a friend or 2. But now he was with his girl and openly showing how he felt. The moonstone is growing up. Vita thought again.

Moku smiled and Vita, then to Vrans, 'Thanks, but I have no clue what the leader's thinking... I just disobeyed Clan Code and now he's rewarding me with an apprentice?" She sighed, shaking her head, "Ah, I should be happy about getting an apprentice, I know but still... Can't help but wonder..." She walked over to a pile of food and pulled out a large fish for herself and swallowed it, hardly chewing at all.

Vita shrugged "Consider your self lucky then. Just learn from your mistakes and pass on what you know to your apprentice." he said as if it where an everyday thing.

Vrans got thoughtful as well but did not come up with a exploitation for why though. "Does sound odd.... but if you want or need help I'll do what I can." he said letting her know that he'll be there if she needs it.

Vita came up to Vrans "Getting open now?" he asked and Vrans looked at him confused "Your out in the middle of camp with others awake and around and your not hiding?" Vita asked and Vrans opened his mouth to respond but nothing came at first he looked at his spot then at Moku then at Vita again. Vita was wanting Vrans to say it out loud now. That was not next step now anyway to. Vrans took a breath in "I-I.... lik-love her." he got out very quietly and Vita nodded "You take care of her alright?" and Vrans nodded.

Moku stood and walked away from the food pile, looking for her apprentice. She wanted to start training, even if it was to early for her to be doing everyday warrior duties, she hated being stuck in camp. She wasn't about to let Zadar chain her to the camp until every little thing was back to normal.

Vrans noticed Moku took off. He looked around and then at Vita "You do know ya can give her space to though." Vita said "Ya can't be with her all the time." he said and when Vrans gave him a confused look "But ya said to take care of her an-" "Yes I did however ya don't want to hound her though. Thats a good way to break this up." he said and Vrans looked at him "How do you know?" he asked not disrespectfully but still asked and Vita shrugged "I'v been around often enough to know this stuff." he said. "How ever she should be moving to much right now. Not with out being patched up. Could you relay that for me?"Vita asked and Vrans nodded and took off towards Moku "Moku, Vita says you need to be patched up first before doing anything." he said then looked around not knowing what to do.

Moku opened her mouth to protest but sighed instead, "You're right, I'll go lay down.." She said, making her way into the nurse's den. She wanted to leave camp in the worst way. She didn't exactly like clan life. She considered leaving the clan multiple times so she didn't have to live by any rules. The only one stopping her was Vrans.