TheFallenAngel6236

Dragon Warriors of Rosario

Moku laughed, "Betcha I can!' She hadn't played this game since she was little but she still remembered playing it with the others. She remembered beating them in it. Moku whipped around, her tail smacking the ball towards Vrans at high speed.

Baine glanced around to be sure no one else was around, and followed after Navira. "Come back Navira, I'm sorry," she called softly. "I'm not usually so snippy, I'm just confused and trying to get over th--" Her nose touched Navira's and she stepped back, surprised. "Navira."

Navira glared at her. "You're on Teratio territory," she snarled. "Leave before I get the warriors. And not Tashrin." The silver hatchling hissed and lunged at Baine, who stumbled backward. She wasn't about to forgive this Rosario. She'd broken her trust.

"Navira, I'm sorry," Baine cooed. "Please, I don't want you to be upset with me."

Vrans lept at the rock to stop it and caught it mid air with a "Ooff" forced out. Then he hit the ground. He got up "Nice hit." he said chest stinging a bit but was having fun. He hit the rock with his tail sending it at Moku.

Vita had found a sunny spot and just laid down watching the camp. He looked to see Vrans and Moku playing that game no one every told him the name to. He watched them and smiled a bit. The little guy was now playing with some one else with out always looking to see if anyone was watching.

"Go!" Navira snapped. "Now." She hissed again, but spun around and ran off. Baine sighed, defeated, and waited until she was out of their territory to fly. Upon returning to camp, she immediately retreated to her den, not wanting to do anything but read. The white dragon pulled the medicine book from the bookshelf and began to read it, aimlessly making potions and experimenting with ingredients. All of the potions she prepared had a similar ingredient. Dragon's tears.

((BAINE showing EMOTION?!))

Amira smiled weakly at Ashta. "Yes I'm fine. It looks bad doesn't it? To be honest, it doesn't hurt anymore." Amira calmed herself, "For a moment I thought no one would like me because I look...hideous with this..accident. Anyways, I'm going to be a nurse. What are you wanting to be?" Amira shuffled her soft paws in the dirt.

Moku headbutted the ball back over to Moku. She glanced over to see Vita watching them. She waited to see if he actually cared she wasn't laying down. Moku felt like a little hatchling again, playing games with Vrans made her remember her days as a hatchling.

"its not true no one likes you. I like you" Ashta said to Amira. She really did liked this white apprentice. "I think you could be great nurse" she said confidently.

"and I will be the best warrior ever" Ashta said with pride in her voice. "I know I will have to practice a lot, but Im looking toward it" she looked around to see where her mentor is. she wanted to go practice, she was enough of sitting in camp as hatchling.

"do you think I will be good?" Ashta asked Amira, slowly loosing her confidence. maybe she will not be that good at all.

Moku headbutted the ball back over to Moku. She glanced over to see Vita watching them. She waited to see if he actually cared she wasn't laying down. Moku felt like a little hatchling again, playing games with Vrans made her remember her days as a hatchling.

Vrans caught the ball on his back this time then got it on his tail in such a way to throw it at her trying to get it past. He felt like he was having fun and liked the feeling. He threw the rock ball with is tail. Then lost his footing and his rump went down. He scrambled up hoping to get up before she hit it back.

Vita saw Moku look at him. He moved his head in the "Don't mind me" motion and continued to watch.

Baine sighed, wiping away tears, but then froze. What am I supposed to do with all of these potions?! She sighed. Perhaps this would be a good time to begin to teach her apprentice. The white dragon padded out of her cave, scanning the camp area. Two hatchlings were conversing, one white and one magma. She assumed the white was her apprentice, since magmas weren't quite successful at healing. Baine walked over and lowered her head down to them. "Which one of you is Amira?" she inquired, still sniffing from earlier.

"its not true no one likes you. I like you" Ashta said to Amira. She really did liked this white apprentice. "I think you could be great nurse" she said confidently.

"and I will be the best warrior ever" Ashta said with pride in her voice. "I know I will have to practice a lot, but Im looking toward it" she looked around to see where her mentor is. she wanted to go practice, she was enough of sitting in camp as hatchling.

"do you think I will be good?" Ashta asked Amira, slowly loosing her confidence. maybe she will not be that good at all.

Amira smiled. "I like you too. And I think you would become a wonderful warrior, just stay confident." Amira got up and began playing with nearby leaves, imagining they were herbs, oblivious to the other dragons play fighting. "I've practiced so much with medicine that I know almost every tree of what and what isn't poison or medicine. I could never harm a living creature. I almost envy every warrior but at the same time, I like the way I am."

Laughing, Moku flared out her wings, letting the ball ricochet off her wings and into the air. Flying the ball was up in the air, she turned, hitting it to Vrans with her tail . She looked over at her new apprentice, she looked strong and well-bodied.

Ashta was glad that Amira thought she would become good warrior. she was sure this apprentice will be great nurse. She was dedicated to healing and she had good heart.

Ashta looked up at white dragon. "that is Amira" she pointed to white apprentice.

Edited by dreamgirl5

Baine smiled at the magma, then turned to the white hatchling. "I have your first assignment for you, Amira." She motioned to the cave. "I just made a batch of potions, and you get to identify the ingredients in them." The white dragon stifled a chuckle, assuming the little one wouldn't be too knowledgeable about potions. Most white dragons never received magic training until they became an apprentice, but could identify many natural herbs from a young age.

Out of shyness, Amira put one feathery wing over the burned side of her face and stared. She was kind-hearted but she got a twitchy feeling sometimes that made her think others were making fun of her face or just her in general.

"good luck" Ashta said to amira. She looked around the clearing, trying to find her mentor. She wanted to start training at once. She walked around the camp, thinking what she should do now.

Laughing, Moku flared out her wings, letting the ball ricochet off her wings and into the air. Flying the ball was up in the air, she turned, hitting it to Vrans with her tail . She looked over at her new apprentice, she looked strong and well-bodied.

Vrans was knocked to the side when Moku charged at him and hit him while the ball was in mid air. When he fell he went into a roll and placed a wing down. The ball landed on his side and rolled off now going very fast straight at Moku. Not much he could do to change its direction when its going that fast though. He wondered if it was going to fast now.

"Oof!" Moku shouted, getting knocked over by the ball's speed. She landed on her back lightly but quickly brought herself to her feet, laughing, "I haven't had this fun since I was little!" She turned to Ashta, "Hey, Ashta! Come over here!"

Ashta looked at her mentor. "im coming!" she said and walked towards Moku.

as she came to her she sat down, waiting.

Vrans smiled when she said she was having fun. when she said the part of since she was little he laughed a little. He looked to see who she was calling.

Vita watched and got a little worried at the balls speed but when Moku got up laughing and said something and then Vrans laughed a little, "Yep she seems to be the one for him. First time I'v seen him laugh." he said quietly to him self. It was nice seeing the 2 have fun and it was nice seeing the Moonstone having fun for once.

"Come, on," She said, "Play with us. All you gotta do is try to get the ball past the other. It's loads of fun. And hey, I know my name's really long, so you can just call me Moku." She turned to Vrans, "This is Vrans." Moku brought the ball over to herself, hitting it so Vrans and headbutting it.

Vrans nodded to Ashta his shyness not letting him speak but he was having to much fun to not play more. He scooped it up in a wing and threw it down causing the ball to leave his wing hit the ground and bounce a little. He wondered how this was going to be now with 3 not 2

Ashta looked at two dragons and dipped her in greeting. She looked as Moku hitted the ball. She got up to her feet, preparing to shoot.

Edited by dreamgirl5

"Also, I'll treat you like a warrior," Moku started, hitting the ball to Ashta with her wings, "So you treat me like I'm an apprentice. Meaning I don't want special treatment because i'm your mentor. It feels weird." She finished.

ball bounced of the ground as Moku threw the it with her wing. Ashta jumped towards the ball and tossed it in air with her leg. "ok" she answered to her. she couldnt deny that she was happy that her mentor said that.

((Ball is around the size of a large hatchlings thigh))

Vrans watched the rock ball waiting for it to go in his direction. He watched it ready to catch and throw it back.

Vita continued to watch happy the moonstone was having fun and still was even though anotehr he did not know at all had joined.