Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Just missed. Once again.

On the plus side, although these two refused, I can breed another stripe.

I guess that's another confirmation towards the theory of dragons bred just after they grew up giving refusals.

I'm trying to build a 6th gen purebred Thuwed mate for this guy: http://dragcave.net/lineage/7u2cH

So far I've got 3/16 of the new Thuwed couples I need (stone x geode, purple x tan ridgewing, and electric x black stripe). Would anyone be able to breed me a purebred 3rd, 4th, or 5th (or 6th!) gen Thuwed unrelated to that magi, and ideally also to those three couples? I'd be happy to breed you a sibling to him in return, and also a child when I finally get him a mate!

HAHAHA! I've been too busy to check my scroll for a bit!

LOOK what I just found biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Whooohoooo! Go you! Congrats! rolleyes.gif

I've just saw that the list opened two days ago. I didn't make t u.u

However... Do you know when does the list opens? Does it has a time or at least a ratee or something?

I want a Thuwed! T___T

However... Do you know when does the list opens? Does it has a time or at least a ratee or something?

I want a Thuwed! T___T

I'm afraid there is no way to know ahead of time when TJ is likely to be breeding his dragons. He usually opens the list when he has bred because that opens up some spots. But his breeding schedule is not very predictable. What we can know right now is that he bred on the 20th, so the next breeding won't be until at least the 27th. wink.gif

I'm afraid there is no way to know ahead of time when TJ is likely to be breeding his dragons. He usually opens the list when he has bred because that opens up some spots. But his breeding schedule is not very predictable. What we can know right now is that he bred on the 20th, so the next breeding won't be until at least the 27th. wink.gif

Oh... Well, I least I have a reference now!

Thank you for answering ^w^

I want a Thuwed! T___T

Yeh, heh, welcome to the Club. I've been trying to get on the list FOREVER. I too, would SO love a 2gen Thuwed.

Thanks to two very generous breeders I am able to gift this beauty. I hope it get's a name. wink.gif

Claim

Thank you. It is beautiful.

edit: Forgot to mention that it will be named.

Edited by rubyshoes

HAVE:

user posted image

OFFER ON MY THUWED HATCHIE

NEED:

ANY PB EG Thuwed including ONLY those listed below.

(If you need mine, I have no problem gifting it (figured I'd try for a trade first smile.gif - just PM me. smile.gif

user posted image

(revised: removed the lines gifted today. Thank you - you know who you are! <3)

Edited by cajunsun

Well, as we seem to be on a PB Thuwed kick I figure it doesn't hurt to ask for help,

I have: This, This & This

I'm looking for an unrelated PB of any gen but only including the following pairings: Purple x Male Silver, Frill x Vine, Green Stripe x White Stripe, Sunrise x Daydream, Blue Nebula x Sunsong, Hellfire x Ember, Swallowtail x Waverunner, Tan Ridgewing x Purple, Nocturn x Purple Ridgewing, Royal Blue x Gold Wyvern, Canopy x Neo, Trihorn x Ice, Brimstone x Turpentine, Crimson x Lurker, Gold Wyvern x Heartseeker, Hellhorse x Greencopper, Solstice x Pillow, Red Nebula x Royal Blue, Soulpeace x Winter Magi, Fever Wrapping x Wing or Pillow x Frostbite.

(Sorry, I don't have the pretty pictures tongue.gif )

Hopefully someone can help, in the meantime these two are free to good homes

PB 4th gen Flamingo

PB 5th gen Mint

Edited by Lilali

I am hunting a 2nd gen thuwed as long as it's unrelated to This little guy. I'm looking to breed pure lineages for gifting to those without if it helps

Can anyone help me out, the green line in sig counts

Edited by KuroYukia