Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

I found a Thuwed in the AP, but it's also a Dorkface. Can it count as both lineages, or does it have to be pure Thuwed?

I found a Thuwed in the AP, but it's also a Dorkface. Can it count as both lineages, or does it have to be pure Thuwed?

It counts as both smile.gif

This is the first time I see it, this is a loving lineage indeed!  ohmy.gif

@Iside, I'm glad you like it! biggrin.gif I'll happily send your way my next baby of that lineage, if you'd like to have it! wink.gif

List is open!

Aaaaand I finally got my egg \o/

Does anyone remember when the glitch that booted ppl off the lists was? Been waiting since then and for a common egg too *mutters* But anyway, have it now happy happy joy joy etc tongue.gif

Congrats to everyone else that got an egg/on a list smile.gif

Yey! Got on the list!

Didn't take time to look through all the open pairs as I was scared they would fill up but did get on one I liked.

sad.gif It says "You have recently received one or more Thuwed eggs. You cannot sign up for the list again until 1 week has passed."

Does trading also count?

Ahhhh thank you for posting, I just got on the list too! biggrin.gif I scanned through a couple of the open lists super quickly and then grabbed a spot on Ocoskhas Thuwed x Rcusb Jkhafot Thuwed's list (electric x black stripe). So exciting!

sad.gif It says "You have recently received one or more Thuwed eggs. You cannot sign up for the list again until 1 week has passed."

Does trading also count?

You could ask in Help as I'm not sure. (It says one week for me as well but my last one was one I was on a list for).

Does trading also count?

I have heard some people say that yes, trading does count.

I can't confirm this, of course, as I can't afford Thuwed eggs when they're for "sale". tongue.gif

See that the list is open, but I get the "You have recently received one or more Thuwed eggs. You cannot sign up for the list again until 1 week has passed."

sad.gif

Does trading also count?

Uh, not sure. I now get 5 weeks before I can sign up for list, if you didn't receive egg a month ago then maybe?

The one I got via trade (around Christmas) was my first ever 2nd gen Thuwed, so it must be that. I am just surprised because I thought it would only count if I get a spot on a Thuwed list myself.

I guess now I know better. A bit annoying that I basically refreshed the Thuwed site every ten minutes since yesterday... well... while I was online.

Edited by Ashtoret

I GOT ON THE LIST! I'm so happppyyyy, it'll be my first thuwed. I was too scared the list would fill up by the time I chose so I got any egg but yay! <3

Edited by Lavaedra

Can see how that would be very annoying. As I've been stuck on a list for what seems like forever I've not really paid attention as couldn't (still can't lol) sign up for another.

Edited by Lilali

Annnnd it's closed. Guess I'm a few minutes too late. LOL. Congrats to those who got their Thuweds and got on the list!

I can't believe I got on the list! It's only now sinking in... blink.gif

I guess I should leave a slot open and cross out the 2nd gen Thuwed item off my wishlist? unsure.gif

Hmm... Never got around to posting here before. Might as well do it now.

Anyway, got my leetle boy back in September, and just now got on the list for the 2nd time. Yay! Hadn't put any thought into which pair to request so just hit any egg again. Still, yay.

(btw, if anyone wants an egg from the 2G I already have, feel free to ask me. I've already been gifting his kids.)