TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

Hmmm, it's odd, but the more I look at the female moonstone, the more 'human' she looks somehow. Take away the long dragon neck and put a human face and neck on there, and you'd have a chick with wings standing there. lol Just an observation, I'm dealing with lack of sleep so maybe that's just my imagination talking. I love both dragons, and couldn't be happier with them. smile.gif

That's exactly what i thought! xd.png

Those new Dragons are absolutely awesome! Thanks Dovealove, Kuraianubis and Marrionetta for making those wonderful sprites! Oh and also thanks to TJ, for approving of them and graciously releasing them to and for us humble users. wink.gif

Lol, if I'd known that it was Dovealove, Kuraianubis and Marrionetta creating these babies, I'd have expected such amazing sprites, but on the other hand, the total WOW factor involved in seeing the adults for the first time was a delightful surprise.

Thanks so much, TJ and spriters - I hope these suckers are common as heck!

Wait, those unidentified blue little blobs turned into this? blink.gif *is impressed* laugh.gif

xd.png LOL yes those little blue blobs turn into those beautiful Moonstone Dragons. xd.png *loves the little blue blob reference*

Oh, forget surprises, how do I see TJ'S?

If you mean his new ones they are in the heading on the first page of this thread, smile.gif

Wow these are so pretty! I love the moonstones! We needed another feathered dragon. I love them <3 I want a moonstone army hehe.

Wow,moonstones are just STUNNING! i can't wait to see the sunstone male. Or is the same sprite for both male and female?

I'm going to surprise myself still. But words are not pictures. I'm keeping up with the thread for spoilers on what others think, and to see descriptions. That way, I'll still be surprised by my adults, but I'll have a clue on what to expect.

... *just grabbed another blue* Moonnstones seem to be favored! cool.gif

Thank you TJ and Spriters.

The new dragons are absolutely gorgeous smile.gif

Hmmm, it's odd, but the more I look at the female moonstone, the more 'human' she looks somehow. Take away the long dragon neck and put a human face and neck on there, and you'd have a chick with wings standing there. lol Just an observation, I'm dealing with lack of sleep so maybe that's just my imagination talking. I love both dragons, and couldn't be happier with them. smile.gif

That's Kurai's style. I've seen some of her other work and many of her dragons are similar.

Loving the blue adults, really.

That's Kurai's style. I've seen some of her other work and many of her dragons are similar.

I like it. It's very unusual and interesting. smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

I love the new dragons. They are most beautiful. Thanks Spriters and TJ biggrin.gif

I am so excited to be an active member during a new egg release! biggrin.gif This has never happened to me before. (: I am in love with the female Moonstone. Simply beautiful, really...

Alright! I grabbed 2 more Moonstone eggs today. Now I will have 2 caveborn Sunstones and 3 caveborn Moonstones. I have no female pinks, so I just have to hope I get lucky and they gender evenly. smile.gif

I love how the adults turned out. Thanks to the spriters and TJ for these great new additions to the cave. I bet the Desert is going to continue to be stalked for quite a long while. tongue.gif

*chants* Sun Dragon! Sun Dragon! xd.png My eggs wil hatch at about midnight. If any 1 wants to trade their sun hatchie 4 my moon hatchie, be my guest and pm me. ( 1st cum, 1st serve) (IF I get a Magi soon.)

...typo

Moonstone dragons are named after the orb on their tails, which resembles the gem of the same name. They are nocturnal and gather energy through the absorption of moonlight with their obs. They seem to glow in with a lunar light and are a very gentle breed, feeding off of plants and the moon's power.

You guys should read them over before adding them. What does Glow in with a lunar light mean??

...typo

Moonstone dragons are named after the orb on their tails, which resembles the gem of the same name. They are nocturnal and gather energy through the absorption of moonlight with their obs. They seem to glow in with a lunar light and are a very gentle breed, feeding off of plants and the moon's power.

You guys should read them over before adding them. What does Glow in with a lunar light mean??

It might mean it glows like the moon.

It might mean it glows like the moon.

It should have said seem to glow like a lunar light. The sentence doesn't make sense with the two random facts, it should be two sentences, I suggest.