TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

The male Moonstone is definitely my favorite of the bunch; the colors used are really great. The female creeps me out a bit with the human-like pose, but maybe that wasn't intentional. Overall, I think they're pretty nice additions to the cave =P

I would politley disagree. The female sunstone is the AWESOMEST of all! xd.png

I would politley disagree. The female sunstone is the AWESOMEST of all! xd.png

Everyone has different opinions~ And Nine was only saying what her favorite was.

--

I share the same opinion as Nine actually, but I really adore all 3 adults. So pretty! I have many moonstone eggs so I'm a happy bunny!

... the male is running away with his stone-microphone :L

personally i can't decide which one of the two i like more

I couldn't resist - I named one of'em "Moonstone Microphone" xd.png

Edited by jerusha

Oooo, they are pretty.

I think I like the blue ones more though. o3o

The male moonstones are just beautiful <3 Army of them for me.

okay..these are my new favorite dragons, I'm so glad I got 6 of the blue eggs

It's been a while since I've really, really liked new releases, but the Moonstone dragons are gorgeous. Whomever created it, thanks.

I like how the girls look,

anyone else going to breed them with male CB whites? I think that would look charming wub.gif

I like how the girls look,

anyone else going to breed them with male CB whites? I think that would look charming wub.gif

I think that looks lovely as well. (: Although the first thing I thought of was Male Silver x Female Moonstone, that would be quite hard to do. :<

I just can't stop adoring the Moonstones. They're so beautiful! I can't wait until my babies Checkpoint Three and Lost Dawn grow up <3

Thanks, TJ and spriters! biggrin.gif

Edit to add:

I'm thinking of a breeding project using Moonstones, Nocturnes and Nebulas. Maybe not a full lineage, but I'm definitely feeling a muse here…

Edited by Xocowolf

They are all nice, and I'm pleased to have another orange dragon, but I really like the male Moonstone the best. I love the coloring!

I couldn't resist - I named one of'em "Moonstone Microphone" XD

LOL nice XD

as usual ill have 3 pairs of each; 2 CB pairs and 1 pairs with one of eachs' offspring to make nice PB 3rd gens :L

Absolute love! The adults are exquisite. Great work Kuraianubis, Dove and Marrionetta!

I will be collecting these!

i have to say, comparing the hatchling to adult the moonstone dragon has to have one of the funkiest transitions ever. with Marrows a close second.

i have to say, comparing the hatchling to adult the moonstone dragon has to have one of the funkiest transitions ever. with Marrows a close second.

From blue blobs to elegant feathered dragons. c:

er, the moonstone adult description: somewhere in there, it says obs instead of orbs. and the moonstone hatchies have a little string of white pixels where it should be transparent. so yeah, some little errors to work out...