TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

The adults are totally gorgeous!!!

I want a zillion!

Kuraianubis, you outdid yourself!

Dovalove and Marietta, just.. WOW!

Thank ALL of you!

Adults look very good. The sunstones are professionally done, not a pixel out of place. The shading is also top-notch. But the male moonstone wins by colors alone. What a fantastic combination...

I'm not sure about the moon female, she looks like she's walking on a catwalk, which is a weird dragon pose for me, oh well... tongue.gif

oh! and I think gendered moon hatchies deserve a special award! biggrin.gif pity they're not pygmies.

I'm thinking the same about the female moonstones. I like the dragons but the pose of the female is a little strange.

Wow, I love these! Especially the moon ones X) I think I might hoard both of these.

Quit talking about it! I have my own sun & moon eggs, and I said I was going to wait to see what they looked like.mad.gif Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

...then don't come to the thread? This is a thread about talking about the new releases after all.

I'm sure it has been mentioned already, but there is a typo in the Moonstone's description:

Moonstone dragons are named after the orb on their tails, which resembles the gem of the same name. They are nocturnal and gather energy through the absorption of moonlight with their obs. They seem to glow in with a lunar light and are a very gentle breed, feeding off of plants and the moon's power.

So glad i got more sunstone dragons now biggrin.gif the adult is gorgeous not as keen on the moonstones but they are still really nice

O.O The adults are amazing! I think i got a new favorite! Though i can't decide which is better, the Moonstone or the Sunstone... laugh.gif

I have to say, now as they are adulds, I like the Moonstone more than the Sunstone Dragon, but that´s only my opinion. smile.gif

Edited by Shajana

Wait, those unidentified blue little blobs turned into this? blink.gif *is impressed* laugh.gif

Quit talking about it! I have my own sun & moon eggs, and I said I was going to wait to see what they looked like.mad.gif Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

On the first post of this thread there are TJ's dragons which mature 3-4 days before the 'normal eggs'. So this whole thread is a 'spoiler thread'.

OH wow, at first I wasn't impressed with the moonstone dragons but they're beautiful!!!! I love them already~~~~~~! I can't wait for mine to hatch now~~~

The Moonstones are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

Those will be my new favorite dragon.

xd.png I think I agree with you. X3

They are beautiful. The blue male is one of the most gorgeous dragons ever.

Well done and thanks to all the spriters who made them possible for us.

Oh, forget surprises, how do I see TJ'S?

TJ's scroll isn't viewable to everyone. So we only get to see the dragons he has through the threads. If that's what you're meaning. smile.gif

Edited by DarkFire1

DD: God, I stocked up on the wrong breed. I should've gotten more moonstones, those are gorgeous. <3 They're both great, but I love the moonstones more.

DD: God, I stocked up on the wrong breed. I should've gotten more moonstones, those are gorgeous. <3 They're both great, but I love the moonstones more.

xd.png that sucks.

Wait, those unidentified blue little blobs turned into thisblink.gif *is impressed*  laugh.gif

That's exactly what i thought! xd.png

Those new Dragons are absolutely awesome! Thanks Dovealove, Kuraianubis and Marrionetta for making those wonderful sprites! Oh and also thanks to TJ, for approving of them and graciously releasing them to and for us humble users. wink.gif

moonstones= HOARDING!!!! IM GONNA GO GET MOR BLUE EGGIES RITE NOW ((: Don't get me wrong, I like both dragons! But I just like the blue one- a leeeeetle bit more C: agreed? xd.png