TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

Holy fff-

Those Moonstone's are the most gorgeous thing since silvers. xd.png

Seriously. FFF I need more of those pretties. <3

Sunstone's are gorgeous too.~ But I like the moons a leetle bit more. <3

As expected, Sunstones are really close to previous sprite (it's almost the same), but Moonstones were changed really changed a lot! Spriters did a good work on them, I really like the female Moonstone. And now we know that the female hatchie isn't vanishing, it's just clearer than the ungendered one xd.png

Beautiful! What are those small blue things next to the adult moonstones?

Feathers, I think.

Adults look very good. The sunstones are professionally done, not a pixel out of place. The shading is also top-notch. But the male moonstone wins by colors alone. What a fantastic combination...

I'm not sure about the moon female, she looks like she's walking on a catwalk, which is a weird dragon pose for me, oh well... tongue.gif

oh! and I think gendered moon hatchies deserve a special award! biggrin.gif pity they're not pygmies.

Edited by natli

These are the best new dragons we've had in a while. happy.gif Especially love the male Moonstone.

Beautiful new dragons! Many thanks to the spriters. smile.gif

Feathers, I think.

You are right, they are feathers. They were on the old sprire too, I'm really glad they were kept in the new! happy.gif

I really like the colors of the male Moon Stone. He will be a perfect mate for my lone CB female Ice. The female is nice too but I wish she was a little bit darker. The Sun Stones are nice but a bit small to me. I really like them though ^^ I'll be getting a lot more

WB

Oh, the Moonstones are to die for! ~ They've just jumped up to my favourite looking dragon, just under the Neglected. I adore the colouring on the male, but think the female pose is prettier.

I did a little research and found out that the sun god Helios has four immortal horses. I named 4 of my sun hatchlings after those horses, which I think is kind of cool. smile.gif I also named my two moon hatchlings after a moon god and goddess, so I hope they gender right! lol If not, I'll have to switch their names around. xd.png So nice to finally see the adults...I really love them both. smile.gif The blue male is the most beautiful of them though, imo. He has such beautiful, striking coloring.

My little eggies soon 2 hatch! Can any1 tell me how long till then?

Oh wow such pretty dragons, I really love the male moonstone and I'm hoping to get a lot more of those in the future! Well done spriters and TJ for another great release, *tosses cookies to TJ and spriters*.

OMG THEY ARE SOOOO CUTE! I'm planing on a new lineage for these new cuties :3

When I saw the adults I actually stopped breathing for a moment. They're extremely beautiful, especially the moonstones. Very well done, spriters!

Woot I was right about the names!

Love the Moonstone dragons <3

xd.png I think that a lot of us were betting they were named Sunstone and Moonstone dragons. xd.png

I give kudos to the artists who made/sprited these. <3

My little eggies soon 2 hatch! Can any1 tell me how long till then?

About 12 hours and you'll have hatchies.

Quit talking about it! I have my own sun & moon eggs, and I said I was going to wait to see what they looked like.mad.gif Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!